It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17yr Old Hitman Freed from Mexican Prison and Sent Back to U.S. for Rehabilitation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

El Ponchis(the cloak) was 14 yes old when he was convicted of torture and beheading 4 people and kidnapping 3 others. The U.S. born hitman who worked for the South Pacific cartel was found guilty and served a 3 yr prison term.
He is now on his way back to the U.S. for rehabilitation.

Can they just keep him? Can someone who beheaded 4 people be rehabilitated? I don't give a damn if he was 14 or not. Hopefully he will sneak back across the boarder and end up as worm food.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The kid is just a natural born killer. There is no rehabilitation for people like that. If at 14 he's able to commit such atrocities, imagine what he can do when he's stronger physically and more motivated to pursue a life of crime. I remember myself at 14. I had no heart to even harm an insect. This sociopath at 14 slit 4 peoples throat. Go figure...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

immigration success story

anchor babies don't deserve citizenship.. Sickening that the animal wasn't put down..

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Long road ahead for sure. Not sure if he will ever be safe for the public but he deserves a chance. Look what he did was terribly wrong and in a lot of cases people would not be able to kill just to keep themselves alive. While I don't know everything that goes on within drug cartels just imagine the worse & then magnify it by 10 to get the reality of what it is. They just don't kill people they want gone...they torture in ways you and I can't even imagine.
edit on 27-11-2013 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Leopards don't change their spots. The cartels in mexico are recruiting these kids much like they do in Africa. So much for the war on drugs.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

Lo and behold, the famous American way, born in America and now to become an American nightmare.

Sadly Americas record of prison rehabilitation have much to be desired, this now almost adult killer can never be allowed into society ever again.

But due to Americas law when it comes to minors, he will probably be released into somebodies care to be lost within the population (as usual) until he commits another crime upon an innocent victim due to the incompetent system we have, at the end he will rot in jail as an adult, but no before he kills again.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I couldn't agree with you more.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

catfishjoe
www.cnn.com...

El Ponchis(the cloak) was 14 yes old when he was convicted of torture and beheading 4 people and kidnapping 3 others. The U.S. born hitman who worked for the South Pacific cartel was found guilty and served a 3 yr prison term.
He is now on his way back to the U.S. for rehabilitation.

Can they just keep him? Can someone who beheaded 4 people be rehabilitated? I don't give a damn if he was 14 or not. Hopefully he will sneak back across the boarder and end up as worm food.

I'm sorry, but I don't think you can rehabilitate monsters like this. I feel the best course of action is putting them down, before they fool a bunch of psychiatrists, get released, and then murder someone else....

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Can you complain about America more please?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

parad0x122

Can you complain about America more please?

I'm american, and I could. But to be honest, marg6043 is right. I can see it happening in just that way. Whoever the poor saps are that he gets released to may be his next victims.

It's just ridiculous that it's going to have to go that far before they do anything about it, and even then, they won't do much.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

I live it to you, if you are an adult you know already how wonderful our systems works in the country and no, no just the judicial system but all systems alike.

Leave it to some "experts" to screw more what is already screwed.

The irony and no, is not going to get better.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I saw on a news report that this piece of sh** is in San Antonio Tx. Hopefully he will go back to mexico.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Alleged hitman Rosalio "Bart" Reta, 17, has pleaded guilty to murder.

or this guy,,
sorry no pic aloud,,
Brandon McInerney was just 14-years-old when he was accused of gunning down a gay classmate, Larry King, in front of stunned students at a Ventura County middle school.

wow there are sooooo many kids,, being ,,????????????

well if u see any kids in Texas,, that look like any other 14-17 year old,,

or like this,,

dont approach.???? i don't know,,i'm sure Texas can handle it.

after all Texas is where,,never mind.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Thugs. I must be getting old. Get off my lawn!!

new topics

top topics

join