It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopters and Martial Law – Training Exercises Over Phoenix

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
My apologies if this has already been posted...but I wanted to share it with ATS as soon as I heard about it!!!

Here are bits of it...and I'll try and post the video too:

Station KTVK-TV in Phoenix, AZ, reports that for the second consecutive night training operations have been underway in the skies over the city.

Anchor man Fields Moseley says that the Phoenix Police Department verified that they are supporting the Department of Defense training around the city.

The reporter Karen Brown, standing outside near buildings, portraying the typical “on the scene” report says that people have been calling, wondering why these blacked-out helicopters are flying all over the city. The anchor woman, Carey Pena, tells us that Brown is about to give us some answers. She doesn’t say anything regarding how believable or truthful those answers are, but they are answers.

thelibertydigest.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> thelibertydigest.com...

edit on 24-11-2013 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2013 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I haven't posted anything since ATS changed it's format...so sorry for the mistakes in the OP!

Maybe some nice Mod will come along and straiten things up a bit!

Anyway...I have an aunt in Phoenix that sent this to me and I thought it was interesting!

Would be nice to hear from anyone in that area about what might...or what might not be going on!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
MSM reporting Military maneuvers?

That in itself tells me that whatever they are suggesting is NOT what is really happening.

For whatever reason the MSM is lining up a public response and that will never be in our best interests. In other words...whatever the report...look deeper.

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Interesting. I heard a jet fighter fly over my house around 8 or so last night. It scared the heck out of my family. It sounded like it was 10 ft off of the ground. This explains it.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I don't think its anything to worry about, it happens all the time.
We have seven bases out here with one of them being Luke's AFB so your always going to see some very cool things flying around.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Yeah no, that's not creepy!

Seriously! Are they really so sure of themselves now, that they just do this right in front of us!

This can only be bad, so, so bad!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It's a NORTHCOM readiness exercise. You'll see a lot of this as time goes by. If they get good shots of the choppers, you'll see some of them are Little Bird variants, MH and AH-6's.

eta: a really good set of photos might show some Little Bird drones. There's an UAV version now they can send in for rescue ops.
edit on 25-11-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by terriblyvexed

It's only a matter of time. Grab some popcorn, sit back and enjoy the show.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

terriblyvexed
Yeah no, that's not creepy!

Seriously! Are they really so sure of themselves now, that they just do this right in front of us!

This can only be bad, so, so bad!

SOCNORTH, the special ops wing of NORTHCOM, went on line New Years Day and is scheduled to be fully operational sometime next year. But as part of the fun and games, you have to run drills and teamwork exercises with the locals.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

jude11
MSM reporting Military maneuvers?

That in itself tells me that whatever they are suggesting is NOT what is really happening.

For whatever reason the MSM is lining up a public response and that will never be in our best interests. In other words...whatever the report...look deeper.

Peace

Right! Spot on...this in itself tells us what is not going on!

It amazes me they do things like this right in front of us...I guess it's not what you see that should worry you...it's what you don't!

Still pretty brazen in my opinion!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I have been seeing a crazy number of black helicopters and those big double rotor military copters flying over CT as well. The skate park near me is right on the water near the long island sound. I see them going to NY every single day I skate.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

jerryznv
I guess it's not what you see that should worry you...it's what you don't!

Still pretty brazen in my opinion!

Well, the MSM has been asked not to record any of the SOC guys and not to dwell on the Loach infestation, so you may see a MH-6 in the background but they won't point it out to you. The last few exercises locals have gotten some really nice shots, though.

These guys are training for this sort of thing. There's only so many times you can run S-G at Fort Polk. The best training facility is a major city. They need to train with the local LEOs anyway.

Look at it this way, it gives the LEOs a look at what they're trying to copy with all the cute tactical gear they buy.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Ya'll are making a huge deal out of nothing.

I get so sick of these sensationalist posts and videos with dramatic music saying "OMG it's a helicopter, it's martial law!!!!"

You realize we have to get certified in any environment we are likely to encounter before we can operate there right? Can't go to Afghanistan without mountain and desert training. These helicopters are NOT "blacked out". Obviously they have anti-smash and position lights on. We also train for potential conflicts, like if we needed to perform operations in South Korea against the North we would need trained up aviators certified to operate in high density urban environments.

Many times the army will train aviators at night because it is the most difficult mode of flight for rotary wing aircraft. The military does not have an urban training center with sky scrapers or tall buildings in general. So that means working with police and local officials to get clearance to do training. I've done it before. We will probably do it again to stay current on certs.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I get so sick of these sensationalist posts and videos with dramatic music saying "OMG it's a helicopter, it's martial law!!!!"

No you don't...you love it!

I think you have a nice plan in place for when it all does go down...and you can't wait to find the one video that proves martial law has gone into effect!

So suck it up...you'll get your chance to grab you bug out bag soon enough!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Here's the thing:

1. I'm a UH60 crewchief in the US Army.

2. I have a strong grasp of what it takes to get the clearance for training operations of this magnitude.

3. I will worry about martial law when aliens invade. Because it is just as likely. And if I'm wrong I won't be flying in a UH60. I'll be at home making sure my family is safe.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Okay...well aliens might invade and might not!

How likely is it??? Who knows???

Martial law is not some new concept or some mythical tool that a government might be able to use...governments have used it!

www.philippine-history.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.philippine-history.org...

Proclamation of Martial Law: On September 21, 1972, President Ferdinand E. Marcos placed the Philippines under Martial Law. The declaration issued under Proclamation 1081 suspended the civil rights and imposed military authority in the country.

Has it happened in America?

Not yet...but what do you suppose would have to happen in order for such a declaration to be made?

Aliens...I suppose...but I think the list is more encompassing than that!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Maybe I spoke too soon...as often happens in my defense!

jurist.org...

On August 31, 2005, New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin declared martial law in the city and reassigned 1,500 New Orleans police officers from search-and-rescue missions to halt widespread looting. This declaration of martial law was only one of a number of extraordinary steps taken by Nagin in an attempt to adequately counteract the catastrophic aftermath of Hurricane Katrina—including the forced removals of residents from their homes and the allocation of $60 billion in disaster relief from the US Congress. The aftermath of Hurricane Katrina created numerous issues for civic authorities to address, including an overhaul of the city's criminal justice system.

Hmmm...this is not an alien invasion either!!!

Now...how likely is it that martial law might be declared???

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Do you know what it would take to declare Martial Law across the entire US? A lot more than we have in the military right now. You might see it in a city, but across the US? No way, short of an alien invasion.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Has that gone operational? I saw they were testing it, then it kinda went quiet after a few flights showed that it worked a lot better than they thought.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Zaphod58

Do you know what it would take to declare Martial Law across the entire US? A lot more than we have in the military right now. You might see it in a city, but across the US? No way, short of an alien invasion.

No...I don't know...do you?

We have Russian and Chinese training on our own soil...and yes there is a lot of speculation as to why!

I don't think I can honestly agree that it is not possible to declare martial law across the entire U.S.

In fact...I would have to disagree and say that it is certainly possible with a whole lot less reason than an alien invasion (by the way...why alien invasion of all the possible reasons?)!

Can a whole nation be forced to do something they don't want to do? Well...have you signed up for your Obama care yet???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join