It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live social video streaming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I wouldn't be surprised if this has already been created, or if it is in the process. However, given today's importance of video recordings for certain situations, such as police brutality, assaults, etc. I think it would be an awesome idea if someone could create live video streaming feature say on Facebook, this way if you catch someone doing something they shouldn't do, you don't have to worry about them destroying your evidence, you can say "Hey, you are live on Facebook right now!" This would really make them reconsider. If someone could create this, please do. I don't have the technological brain to do so, or else I would.

edit on 22-11-2013 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

Errr, is'nt that called spying?
And wouldnt it have to be on all the time?
And aimed at the right place?
Does'nt sound like a good idea to me
edit on 22/11/13 by SecretKnowledge because: i actually left out a whole word. Usually i might omit a letter or spelle something wrong, but i left out a whole freakin' word. Wow im getting quite a good few words in here, i wonder how many i can get in. I think its a ridiculous idea, the op, because its spying on people. The government are already at it i'd say, so the idea has already been invented. Maybe i should have said that in my reply. And im still able to type! How many words can i get in here..... actually im gonna stop now because it might be unlimited ir a few thousand and im not into typing much more. Maybe this is the longest reason for an edit you've seen here on ATS, i know its the longest ive seen.....

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge
reply to post by Emerys

Errr, is'nt that called spying?
And wouldnt it have to be on all the time?
And aimed at the right place?
Does'nt sound like a good idea to me
edit on 22/11/13 by SecretKnowledge because: i actually left out a whole word. Usually i might omit a letter or spelle something wrong, but i left out a whole freakin' word. Wow im getting quite a good few words in here, i wonder how many i can get in. I think its a ridiculous idea, the op, because its spying on people. The government are already at it i'd say, so the idea has already been invented. Maybe i should have said that in my reply. And im still able to type! How many words can i get in here..... actually im gonna stop now because it might be unlimited ir a few thousand and im not into typing much more. Maybe this is the longest reason for an edit you've seen here on ATS, i know its the longest ive seen.....

LMAO

Yep, that has got to be the longest edit ever

What is just as bad, I actually sat here squinting my eyes trying to read the dang thing!!
Well hell, it's more readable now that I hit the response button....go figure.

Any how, what he said is correct, the government is doing the spying already.
Not an original idea, the NSA has got it covered

join