It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA Operative: Military Thwarted Obama’s Plans To Nuke/EMP America This Fall!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Alex Jones updates the story

Yet another loony tunes source, not based on anything factual!

It is hilarious that some people consider a Alex Jones rant a valid source!

And they awoke from their slumber and the world revealed to them the devastation they were blind to see. God help the blind.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Sorcha Fail and this gets 52 flags?!
ATS really has fallen..

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Sorcha Fal? This story doesn't come from that source at all. The base where the nukes were moved from had a story in the local news right away. Maybe you missed that.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Sorcha Fal? This story doesn't come from that source at all. The base where the nukes were moved from had a story in the local news right away. Maybe you missed that.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Yup, Sorcha Fail..

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

From the OP and directly from the 2013 Sorcha Faal story.

originally posted by: R_Clark
K Hudes came out in her last interview with Project Camelot that one of those bombs was ignited off the coast of S. Carolina...

edit on 27-3-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

K Hudes came out in her last interview with Project Camelot that one of those bombs was ignited off the coast of S. Carolina...

And yet you're oblivious to the local stories and want to bury your head in the sand. Keep your head buried if it makes you feel better.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

And yet you're oblivious to the local stories

Care to show us the "local story" that mentions stolen nukes, and one detonated off the coast....

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

And yet you're oblivious to the local stories and want to bury your head in the sand. Keep your head buried if it makes you feel better.

Yes, I confess I have no knowledge of these "local stories" even after spending twenty minutes looking just now.

Do you have any links? Or even any links on the 2013 "three missing nukes" story that do not trace back to Alex Jones or Sorcha Fail?

I can assure you I do not "keep my head buried" though you are right, it would no doubt make me feel better.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Well I saw the article on Storyleak.com by Anthony Gucciardi. And the article was covered by a local site to the Dyess AFB, but I can't find that link. In hindsight it may be the local story about Dyess Airforce Base was just repeating Anthony's supposed story.

Here's a link I found, not the one I read at the time:
Source

I have reservations about Alex Jones promoting this. Jones has not always been wrong, but many times he will read in to things that I think aren't warranted.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Source

So your "source" is just a blog, and as expected, still no "local story"....
Let us see what other silly stories the blog has published....

Putin Reveals Possession Of 9/11 Satellite Imagery Evidence Proving USA Government Complicity In False Flag Attack

9/11 FACT: The Pentagon Was Hit By A Cruise Missile From The US Military Arsenal

Was Germanwings jetliner taken down as a message to Germany not to align with Russia?

Is President Putin the victim of yet another CIA-fabricated internet hoax — ‘Putin is Dead’?

Russia Demolishes Australia’s Kangaroo Court: Sends Four Warships To G20

Groundbreaking Chemtrail Video: Hard Scientific Evidence Produced

As expected, the normal conspiracy theory nonsense!

Jones has not always been wrong,

Sure about that? What has he been right about?
edit on 29-3-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Well I saw the article on Storyleak.com by Anthony Gucciardi.

By Anthony Gucciardi & Alex Jones.

Confirming what research I did earlier today. No source on this story that doesn't go back to Alex Jones or Faal. No "local stories" to be found.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Well I saw the article on Storyleak.com by Anthony Gucciardi.

By Anthony Gucciardi & Alex Jones.

Confirming what research I did earlier today. No source on this story that doesn't go back to Alex Jones or Faal. No "local stories" to be found.

All right, in the interests of objectivity I continued to research this and the Jim Garrow component of the story doesn't appear to stem from Alex Jones' "reporting."

Though Garrow is hardly any less of a wackjob source. I find the claims that his post on the subject was "scrubbed from social media" pretty amusing. That appears to mean he just deleted his own Facebook post as you can still find it reposted on other people's accounts.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Source

Seeing this at your source...

GROUNDBREAKING CHEMTRAIL VIDEO: HARD SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE PRODUCED

www.storyleak.com...

Tells me all I need to know about that site.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Source

www.storyleak.com...

That was not the original source page. However it might have been the same reporter, I'm not sure.

And yes, I'm aware of your stance that everything you say is rock solid and any other viewpoint or source is questionable.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Source

www.storyleak.com...

That was not the original source page. However it might have been the same reporter, I'm not sure.

And yes, I'm aware of your stance that everything you say is rock solid and any other viewpoint or source is questionable.

That's a Straw Man Argument at least in regard to this discussion. It's not "ANY OTHER viewpoint or source" that's being questioned. It's just the source of this story. All we have at this point are Anthony Gucciardi with Alex Jones, Jim Garrow and whoever actually writes Sorcha Faal. Would you buy a used car from any of those folks?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This story still has no foundation - other than Alex Jones flapping his gums and shrieking about something that he has no proof for.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join