It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-Year Old Child Reveals One of the Best Kept Secrets in the World

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I did run a search and couldn't find anything on the topic. I found it amazing though the way this little girl has understood our financial situation and the courage and determination she has to speak up the truth. Gosh I just wish more people were aware. If a 12 years old can see through the actual financial situation, then I'm sure an adult can too, as long as he/she is willing to do so.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
What she say? I can't watch videos at work.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Obviously her parents are responsible for this puppet show.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
A 12-year old figured it out. When will the rest of the world?

A 12-year old girl exposes the immorality of the global banking system, and why sound money is essential to freedom, and stopping the spread of misery on this planet.

Central banks charge interest but they never create the money that would end up being that interest so it is completely un-repayable . In other words, If all debt was ever repaid to central banks, the interest debt would still be owed even though all money was completely gone from circulation.

Interest can never be repaid in the system we have. We are doomed to ever increasing debt.

It's a ponzi scheme.

It's a fraud.

It is clearly criminal activity.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Jefferton

Puppet show? Wow dude, at least you could have given the thread more than just 5 minutes before bashing it.

link   
We can see the problems the banking system bring down on us all, it's just that our Governments collude with them instead of protecting the people from their behaviour.

Maybe a few more people will open their eyes because of this video, maybe then more people will be angry enough to demand a more vigorous type of regulation. I won't be holding my breath though!!

link   
Morning,

This story astounded me the moment I heard it a few monthes back when doing a thread on transhumanism.
What struck me was:

"A 12 year old girl figured it out. Message to the rest of Canada: What's you're excuse?"

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So do you agree with me all banking should be abolished just as slavery was?

No, not just central banks.

All banks.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

What the H, is the "Moonrise Kingdom" generation taking over already? The girl in Pakistan who can save and heal Islam, this girl who is mouthing something she memorized (Ronald Reagan did it too but it was less obvious) that actually sounds good to someone like me who has no economic background. What are the holes in "her" plan?

And I wonder if she did write this herself, any proof of that or just her word? Maybe that's her personality, or she just doesn't present her speech like Reagan or actors can, but reads it like......a 12 year old. Could be her ideas all along.
edit on 20-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

She would really have a speech if she lived in the U.S.

Second

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

I agree with the message, but I despise people who attempt to use kids to push an agenda. Regardless if I agree with what they are pushing or not.

Teaching a kid to parrot whatever you want them to say doesn't take a lot of effort. They should be teaching the kid to think for herself, instead of having her memorize stuff or read off of cards.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Jefferton

But a valid tactic none the less.

If media can use children and puppies to make a blunt point so can we.

Though to be honest these problems are simple enough for a child to understand.
edit on 20-11-2013 by Huggiesunrise because: obama

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
... and a child shall lead them...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

six67seven
... and a child shall lead them...

Well, that's what happened in America's civil rights movement. A child, 15 year old Claudette Colvin, was arrested for sitting and not giving up her seat to a white person on a Montgomery bus nine months before Rosa Parks, and that's what got Dr. King into the movement (and actually ended the movement when two more teenage girls sat down and were arrested, and they took it to court even before Park's event, and that court case is what won the day). And in 1963 it was high school and grammar school kids in Birmingham, Alabama, who ended segregation just by marching out of a church 50 at a time in a walk to see the Mayor, which had Kennedy ask King not to use children anymore, and then the guy who was actually training and directing the children, James Bevel, heard about it from King and got the kids to agree to march down the highway to Washington D. C. to talk to Kennedy about segreagatin, and the Kennedy admin came to the Southern Christian Leadership Conference asking them for help in drafting a civil rights bill - children did all of that. Apparently they have some kind of power over adults, maybe innocence has something to do with the mix. But it seems to carry a lot of weight.

I like the term I made up "Moonrise Kingdom" generation, as another nickname for the Millenials. Great movie, very artistically made.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
What a great little girl, hopefully she will live long and prosper and become a politician of the future.

What she said is quite right. I caught the end of a discussion programme on the tv the other night concerning the bankers, why they are never punished and why nothing is being done, in short, apparantly if the banking system were changed, then the rich would loose their money. Oh boo-hoo, we are so in need of a change, I hope this little girl goes virol and it stirs up the will to demand change.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Even if they are, what parent does not share their world view with their child? What parent would not seek to educate their child about the unfairness in the world they may face and seek to prepare them for it, to prepare them for life?

This girl is clearly articulate and intelligent, those two things alone give me confidence she's not be coerced or manipulated by her parents.

If anything they simply taught her to think critically, something it seems has been lacking from people education for a good long time.
edit on 20-11-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Pejeu
So do you agree with me all banking should be abolished just as slavery was?

No, not just central banks.

All banks.

Banking is not the problem.

Banks in control of the creation of a nation's currency is the problem.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Exactly, good point

Every generation has to find their voice. Someone or some group has to step up to the mic

Moonrise Kingdom IS a great movie. The director Wes Anderson is a genius in his own right. No "special effects", just awesome content & storyline, and characters

Fantastic Mr. Fox - great as well. Stop-animation.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

LewsTherinThelamon
Banking is not the problem.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Banks in control of the creation of a nation's currency is the problem.

All banks issue currency, that is what you fail to understand.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The product of parents... what child isn't?

The difference between children is reflected by the parents.
Informed and open-minded parents produce open-minded and informed students.
Ignorant and closed-minded parents produce students with similar thoughts.

Scholar systems should erase bias but with affirmative action and other similar programs and policies in place, they perpetuate the division rather than erase it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join