It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama dream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I had the strangest dream.
Obama was in it and he kept trying to impress on me that he had no say in what was happening in the world or in the usa. But here's the strange part: he was accompianed in my dream by my mom, who is deceased. now there are several ways to take that:

1) that obama is going to die eventually, from old age or sickness or whatever, and it will be revealed that he truly had no say in the events

or

2) that obama in the white house is not the obama who ran for office and that the obama who ran for office was murdered and replaced by a duplicate

or

3) i read ats too much. hehe

edit on 18-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Ugh...What a nightmare...Obama invading your dreams...Try to avoid Black coffee before going to bed and it may help.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

While I been bashing Obama and his administration since it became obvious that he will never deliver on his campaign promises, I have to admit that I can never forget the smiling Fresh Obama that found out he was the next president to the sunken face of a man that was just defeated when he walk into the close doors meeting that every president have to go into to get brief into the state of affairs of the nation

It was not the same man that walk into that room and that day and at that point I realized that he was never to achieve his promises.

Whatever happen during those close doors meeting killed the hopeful man that just walked in that room.

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

hrm, maybe yours should be option 3 and option for 4 being that i read too much ats. lol

i mean it is possible he went in there thinking he could make great changes, only to find out that ain't how it works. i don't recall him saying anything specific in the dream, other than impressing on my mind that the whole thing was out of his control.

my mom was a democrat most of her life and even brought an union into a factory where the supervisors were sexually harassing the female employees and firing them if they didn't comply. i could see the two of them hanging out in the afterlife, having discussions about their life experiences in the usa.

anyway, i never dream about world leaders, so that was a first.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

rickymouse
Ugh...What a nightmare...Obama invading your dreams...Try to avoid Black coffee before going to bed and it may help.

lol i drink black coffee like it's water. and have done so for years. first obama dream ever. in fact, first dream about anybody in high office if i don't count the antichrist dream i had years ago that seemed completely unrelated to the obama dream, i might add.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I interpret a lot of dreams and most of them don't turn out to be prophetic but instead symbolic of occurrences in your life right now. It sounds to me like there is someone in authority who is denying responsibility for things. Keep in mind he could represent anyone or even an aspect of yourself. What your mother represents depends on what she was doing in the dream and how she relates to whatever situation this dream symbolizes, and again she could represent herself, an aspect of yourself, or some other aspect of authority. If the former, it could be that the situation had its roots in things that concerned her or happened when she was alive.

undo
I had the strangest dream.
Obama was in it and he kept trying to impress on me that he had no say in what was happening in the world or in the usa. But here's the strange part: he was accompianed in my dream by my mom, who is deceased. now there are several ways to take that:

1) that obama is going to die eventually, from old age or sickness or whatever, and it will be revealed that he truly had no say in the events

or

2) that obama in the white house is not the obama who ran for office and that the obama who ran for office was murdered and replaced by a duplicate

or

3) i read ats too much. hehe

edit on 18-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hi Undo,

I read once that President Obama is at the top when
it comes to folks who have dreamed about a U.S. President.

Some of the dreams of the Native American Indians
concerning Obama are down right impressive, especially
considering that they started recording them far before
the notorious actions from POTUS we are seeing today.

I think maybe your mom is trying to tell you something,
what would she say if she was here about all of the current
day events?

edit on 19-11-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I once had a dream that I was at a ranch owned by George Bush (the elder), and he had a green dalmatian. I believe the dog symbolized loyalty to money. Just my interpretation.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lindalinda

she was just there, like she was accompanying him in the dream, so that he could relay his message to me. perhaps at her behest. like 'hey you need to tell my daughter this!' as far as i know, no one in my household or immediate sphere of influence is denying responsibility for anything. that is interesting though. i will ponder it

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

well she wasn't a fan of any of the presidents, but she was a dyed in the wool democrat. so she would likely tell me that men of power are given their power by god and it'll work to god's will, one way or another. she was a fundie, which may surprise some lefties who think all fundies are right wingers. hehe

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

undo
so she would likely tell me that men of power are given their power
by god and it'll work to god's will, one way or another.

Ah, a very wise woman,
I see she passed her wisdom onto you.

In any case, just google 'dream about Obama',
most folks have very original dreams.

This could perhaps be a forewarning of what it to come,
she could be saying to you...no matter how bad it gets,
God is in the storm? Just a thought....

edit on 19-11-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

thanks i'm reading a blog full of obama dreams. wow, there's alot.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
How accurate have your dreams been in the past? I don't think that Obama does have any power in what is going on in the world or the U.S.A.

I think it is possible that he may have even been trained and didn't know the real reasons behind his election and his policies until it was too late, and now he realizes he was being used. I have a strong feeling of this.

Okay. now about your mother being in the dream, you think that connects Obama to the spirit realm somehow. I would agree.

The Obama that was elected may have been being tricked and thought he was being chosen to help people, and then found out later that he was being used.

Also, he may be assassinated soon. There are prophecies relating to everything from him being the last President, to being an anti-Christ who's assassination leads to the next global conflict (a very odd change in anti-Christ lore) and even prophecies involving the strange situation in the Vatican, and comet ISON in the sky while chaos breaks loose.

Do you remember any other details of your dream? What was he wearing? Where were you? Any objects?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Wait, Native Americans were having dreams about Obama years ago? Can you elaborate?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

undo
reply to post by lindalinda

she was just there, like she was accompanying him in the dream, so that he could relay his message to me. perhaps at her behest. like 'hey you need to tell my daughter this!' as far as i know, no one in my household or immediate sphere of influence is denying responsibility for anything. that is interesting though. i will ponder it

So... with your mom's background... is your mom making Obama apologize to you for not being able to keep up with his promises before he dies? Maybe your mom wants you to know, wants Obama to apologize and yeah. Like a last confession. Or maybe she was helping him make the confession because it was hard for him.

She wants you to know, like his last words, to you, so you know. Maybe she was there with him to help him because he was nervous. And ashamed and defeated.
edit on 19amTue, 19 Nov 2013 00:43:17 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 19amTue, 19 Nov 2013 00:43:43 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 19amTue, 19 Nov 2013 00:44:30 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

that's the odd part, it was like in the living room of a house i have never been in, and then out on a street, i didn't recognize. and then back in the living room. then back on the street. and sometimes, just standing in the door way. i would ask him, "well what about _____?" or "what about ____?" fill in the blanks, cause i don't remember any of the questions. only to have him answer something along the lines of "it's out of my hands. i can do nothing about it. i have no control of the situation,"

my mom was close by this whole time and never said a word, she just looked like she was there for moral support. strange dream.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

i don't think it was a confession. it was more like a "you should know this" type of thing. so now i'm just trying figure out what it is i'm supposed to make of the information or if it's just from reading too many ats posts. lol

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

What was your Antichrist dream?

edit on 19-11-2013 by ChanteLace because: words covered up by: reply to...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

ChanteLace
reply to post by undo

What was your Antichrist dream?

a bunch of people were in the house next door to mine, which at the time, was in a small town outside of detroit. i heard odd sounds coming from the house and decided to go investigate. the door was opened and i just walked in. people were lounging all around the place in various reclined positions, like you might expect in a harem or luxury spa. on the wall in the main room, was a big purple screen, with various symbols and numbers on it, that i didn't recognize. it was a huge computer screen with a purple desktop. this was before the advent of personal computers, around 1977.

there were people seated in front of this screen, doing various things related to the symbols and numbers,none of which made any sense. the one thing i did know, was that they were in control of the world and were killing billions of people whose deaths were showing up on the screen in the form of symbols and numbers. i started to panic and ask them what they thought they were doing. none of them would answer me, although one did and said something that fit into biblical prophecy regarding the antichrist. i don't remember now, what was said.

i ran back home to get help cause i was freaked that they were killing all those people to find my dad snoozing in his lazy boy chair (he did this alot cause he was a senior citizen). i woke him up in a panic and told him what was going on. he said don't worry. and i was so exasperated with his response cause my emotions were still so raw, that it woke me right up

edit on 19-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
well this video has a few interesting moments in it!
blink blink blink. all i can say is whoa.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join