It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Woman shot by cops in Long Beach, Calif., after refusing to drop fake gun

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I wish someone would show me where she pointed a gun at anyone. The first video is a false perspective. The second shows the cop was a good 100 feet away if not more. She did not point the gun at the cop. But of course if that's what you want to see, well …………………… by all means, blow her away with not one but how many shots? Excessive? Nah. Well not until it's you and yours.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Bilk22
I wish someone would show me where she pointed a gun at anyone. The first video is a false perspective. The second shows the cop was a good 100 feet away if not more. She did not point the gun at the cop. But of course if that's what you want to see, well …………………… by all means, blow her away with not one but how many shots? Excessive? Nah. Well not until it's you and yours.

2nd video is really different. Too much shooting too quick. good thing they (cops)were such bad shots. No officer was remotely in danger.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Tusks

Bilk22

2nd video is really different. Too much shooting too quick. good thing they (cops)were such bad shots. No officer was remotely in danger.

Actually alot of the shots dont even come close to her in the second video i could see bullets hitting the pavement in front of the police cars. One of those officers was just discharging his weapon and wasnt even aiming at the woman. Not sure why they would do this other then they could say they fired off rounds?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

dragonridr

Tusks

Bilk22

Actually alot of the shots dont even come close to her in the second video i could see bullets hitting the pavement in front of the police cars. One of those officers was just discharging his weapon and wasnt even aiming at the woman. Not sure why they would do this other then they could say they fired off rounds?
Yes I pointed that out earlier in the thread. Something is very odd about this, but there are many that won't agree. The second video, is confirmation that the woman was not an imminent threat. For all we know she was going to lay the gun down in the street - if indeed this was a real scenario. My thoughts are they didn't count on the second video being taken. The first paints a much different picture than the reality of the situation that was claimed in the news and by police.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Good shooting. Police handled it perfectly, waited as long as they could, and did not overreact.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join