It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Secret Security Forces Exposed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Remember folks, secret is the key word here. If this is so innocent, then why are they not explaining to us what these forces are all about? What could possibly be so secret about the Obamacare Ready Reserve Corps, if this is health related?

Well it appears that congressman Louie Gohmert is extremely concerned about an illegal security force formed by Obamacare. No one has a clue what it is or what it does. The Ready Reserve Corps created by the Affordable Care Act, “assist full-time Commissioned Corps personnel to meet both routine public health and emergency response missions.” Now what exactly do they mean by, "emergency response", since there is no definition provided for this.

The congressman asks, "why does Obamacare need its own police force?" Gohermert is extremely concerned that Obama is building up a police state. When a congressman is concerned, I am concerned. At the very least shouldn't us Americans be informed just what this is all about?

Rep. Louie Gohmert: “I want to know are they using weapons to train, or are they being taught to use syringes and health care items?” “Some kind of secret security force is something the United States is never supposed to have….but until we get enough members of Congress stirred up over the things I’ve been preaching about then we’re not likely to get answers,” said Gohmert, adding that the only way to get the DHS to properly respond would be to start cutting funding.

Also, the Department of Homeland Security has been allotted $19 million dollars to spend for a private security force in Wisconsin and Minnesota, an armed unit that must have a “Top Secret” security clearance. Considering the 1.6 billion rounds of ammo that we have talked about here at ATS, perhaps we now have a connection as to why it was purchased? Once again, I think we deserve an answer as to what exactly this is for. With the Obama admin, we have been acquiring too many top secret projects being withheld from the American citizens.

According to a solicitation posted on the Federal Business Opportunities website, the Federal Protective Service, a sub-agency of the DHS, intends to hire “armed Protective Security Officer (PSO) services at various locations throughout the states of Minnesota and Wisconsin.” “The project will have a requirement for the contractor to have a Top Secret facility clearance by the start of performance,” states the FPS notice.

“Some kind of secret security force is something the United States is never supposed to have….but until we get enough members of Congress stirred up over the things I’ve been preaching about then we’re not likely to get answers,” said Gohmert, adding that the only way to get the DHS to properly respond would be to start cutting funding.

Obamacare’s Secret Security Force Exposed

Congressman Louie Gohmert Warns of Obamacare “Secret Security Force”

edit on 17-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Oh dear: “assist full-time Commissioned Corps personnel to meet both routine public health and emergency response missions.”

Forced vaccinations, maybe? I don't know. Only thing I do know is that they're not there to protect the little guy against federalist overreach....

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Ex_CT2
Oh dear: “assist full-time Commissioned Corps personnel to meet both routine public health and emergency response missions.”

Forced vaccinations, maybe? I don't know. Only thing I do know is that they're not there to protect the little guy against federalist overreach....

But why the secrecy? And why form a reserve for a health care act? Didn't they hire more IRS agents to enforce Obamacare? True? I am truly perplexed and I think the American public deserves answers.

Obama really does worry me, and he could be using supposedly innocent things to build up a force for 2016. We may never see him leave office. He said that he had no plans to run in 2016, but did he ever say that he would not be the president any longer?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
OMG! What? Huh? Just what will they do in medically under served communities? What will they do in national emergencies? Will they be armed? Will they take people to FEMA camps? This is BIG! Where is everybody?

Ready Reserve Corps

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, enacted March 23, 2010, gave the USPHS the authority to create the Ready Reserve Corps, a new component of the USPHS Commissioned Corps.

The purpose of the Ready Reserve Corps will be to have additional Commissioned Corps personnel available on short notice (similar to the other uniformed services' reserve programs) to assist full-time Commissioned Corps personnel to meet both routine public health and emergency response missions. Prior to the passage of this law, the USPHS Commissioned Corps did not have a reserve component to call upon in this fashion. The Ready Reserve Corps members will perform duties for assigned periods of time as opposed to full-time Corps members who are on extended active duty. Joining the Ready Reserve Corps is voluntary; however, future members of the Ready Reserve Corps join knowing that they can be called at any time to serve in times of national need.

The Ready Reserve Corps officers will participate in routine training; be available and ready for calls to active duty during national emergencies and public health crises or to backfill critical positions left vacant during deployment of full-time Corps members; or be available for service assignments in isolated, hardship, and medically underserved communities.

Ok I did a search for the Ready Reserve Corps and FEMA together and found this. Conspiracy to the max, but it makes sense.

To boil it all down, President Obama with the stroke of his pen, signed into law a bill that gives him the power to create a standing army of soldiers to carry out his direct orders without consulting anyone. Keep asking yourself, why does Obama need his own army? What would he do with it? Now, keep that thought on one side of your brain, and let's learn about the FEMA camps and REX-84.

So, they have the power to support and help when disaster strikes, that's a good thing. but they also have the power to seize complete control of government and suspend the Constitution if that is "deemed necessary"...and that's a bad thing. Remember, the Ready Reserve Corps that Obama has established also operate as he "deems necessary." All you would have to do to "deem it as necessary" is to have an emergency...like the financial crisis, the healthcare crisis, or right-wing extremists who are out of control. And that takes us to REX-84.

Read the archives: Obama's Private Army and FEMA Detention Camps

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

elouina

Ex_CT2

But why the secrecy? And why form a reserve for a health care act? Didn't they hire more IRS agents to enforce Obamacare? True? I am truly perplexed and I think the American public deserves answers.

Obama really does worry me, and he could be using supposedly innocent things to build up a force for 2016. We may never see him leave office. He said that he had no plans to run in 2016, but did he ever say that he would not be the president any longer?

OK. I was only half-joking. Recall that Obama told us a lot of things, during the 2008 campaign, that he planned to do. Of course, it had no contextual meaning at the time, and what with all the "Hope and Change" and the screaming, swooning mobs of fans, we just took it to be high-flown rhetoric.

Anyway, we weren't listening. So:

Obama's "Civilian National Security Force" [Canada Free Press]
Four years ago this month—on July 2nd, 2008—Obama delivered a speech in Boulder, Colorado in which he promised the creation and establishment of a “Civilian National Security Force.” He further promised it would be “just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded as the US Military.”

It is well known amongst dictators, the world over, that a private army is necessary to control the great unwashed masses over which they force their rule.

We have seen Obama steadily assume dictatorial powers over apathetic Americans in just three and a half years. He has all but hushed the people’s voice in government, the US Congress, by simply by-passing them and ruling by executive order—just like any other two-bit dictator. Some feel even the US Supreme Court has lost the steel from its collective spine under withering pressure from our budding domestic dictator, Obama....

He told us a lot of things right up-front, if you just go back and look. Remember all that "Wealth Redistribution" crap? He just left out the part where it's redistributed UPward; the part where it finally kills off that annoying Middle Class and leaves a banana republic run by a narcissistic sociopath....

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Damn, I thought I was going to see naked pics. Dammit, your title was misleading.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
now why is that this reminds of the story of hitlers rise to power ?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

elouina

We may never see him leave office. He said that he had no plans to run in 2016, but did he ever say that he would not be the president any longer?

He did. He said he would not run for a second term if he couldn't solve the nations economic problems in his first term. He lied about that, so it really wouldn't matter what he said about running in 2016. I don't think he has any plans to leave the White House in 2016 either. How he will attempt to achieve that... I can only imagine. If he doesn't try for a 3rd term, then I will never be more glad to eat crow than at that moment.

The most transparent administration turned quickly into the most secretive administration almost over night. I often wonder why they even bother to lie anymore. If these are the "secrets" that are coming to light, it kind of makes you wonder what is still an actual secret.

He should be called out on this, but he won't be. The issue will die like all the others with a few shouts of racism bandied about and the ones asking the questions run back to their corners to cower in fear of being called such.

It's getting almost laughable. In an insane sort of way.
edit on 11/17/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/17/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
now why is that this reminds of the story of hitlers rise to power ?

You got me looking and I am shocked to say the least... I though you were kidding.... It was all a bunch of little steps that no one noticed.

9] Hitler's vitriolic beer hall speeches began attracting regular audiences. He became adept at using populist themes targeted at his audience, including the use of scapegoats who could be blamed for the economic hardships of his listeners.[90][91][92] Historians have noted the hypnotic effect of his rhetoric on large audiences, and of his eyes in small groups. Kessel writes, "Overwhelmingly ... Germans speak with mystification of Hitler's 'hypnotic' appeal. The word shows up again and again; Hitler is said to have mesmerized the nation, captured them in a trance from which they could not break loose".

To achieve full political control despite not having an absolute majority in parliament, Hitler's government brought the Ermächtigungsgesetz (Enabling Act) to a vote in the newly elected Reichstag. The act gave Hitler's cabinet full legislative powers for a period of four years and (with certain exceptions) allowed deviations from the constitution.[150] The bill required a two-thirds majority to pass. Leaving nothing to chance, the Nazis used the provisions of the Reichstag Fire Decree to keep several Social Democratic deputies from attending; the Communists had already been banned.[151]

To give his dictatorship the appearance of legality, Hitler based many of his decrees on the Reichstag Fire Decree. That decree was in turn based on Article 48 of the Weimar Constitution, which gave the president the power to take emergency measures to protect public safety and order. Thus, Hitler could now rule under a form of legal martial law.

Adolf Hitler

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Dup post, but why waste it? Hitler rebuilt the courts!

Obama, We Are Remaking The Courts

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

We may never see him leave office. He said that he had no plans to run in 2016, but did he ever say that he would not be the president any longer?

Thing is, he can't run again . . . . unless he finds a way to lift term limits. Or "something" happens and suspends elections. It seems we're heading deeper into a hole that makes me very nervous.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Don't forget obamas also rebuilding the military by replacing several top ranking generals. That should also be ringing some alarms.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I guess the DHS doesn't have enough faith or confidence in local police and sheriff's constabulary to fire into a crowd, if so ordered.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Ex_CT2

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Can't have the Eloi refusing to take their Soma.
Can't have the Eloi refusing to shuffle down into the caverns of the Morlach's for dinner . . . as the main course.
Can't have the Eloi resisting the O and the globalist oligarchy's gestapo.
Can't have the Eloi being truly patriotic.
Can't have the Eloi acting like humans instead of lobotomized cogs in the great globalist machine.
Can't have the Eloi resisting mass genocidal extermination.

sigh.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Folks would do well to realize that:

1. Hitler was a relatively early experiment in the ultimate global government strategies, methodologies, !!! CONTROL !!! memes, means, etc. . . . Paid for by . . . the hyper globalists . . . the BUSH family.

2. DITTO the Marxist Soviet Union . . . set-up and paid for by Bush's globalist cohorts.

3. DITTO Mao's Marxist China . . . set-up and paid for by the globalist agency . . . "The Company" . . . as classified documents declassified in the last few years documented.

4. O is merely following through on their 'proven' methodologies for utter genocidal tyranny.

Ain't the 'victim'-become-king' meme sweet! /sarc

edit on 17/11/2013 by BO XIAN because: tag

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Are these the "navigators" that they were talking about?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think what we see here is what we've been seeing come into existence since 2009. He outright states it in one speech he gave early on by saying there should be a Civilian Defense Corps as well funded and supported as the United States Military. Well, when he said that, the Pentagon was pushing 1 trillion a year in combined spending across the board, with no signs of slow down. It was a sobering thing to hear said by a man vying to be President.

Now he is President and we're seeing the formation of exactly what he told us he wanted to see built. Well, I'm not sure why folks have consistently failed to take him at his word. He's been good to it, all along.

It's rarely been a good thing to see happen, but he's been good to sticking to his promises like few other politicians I can recall seeing. Unfortunately, of course, what he chooses to stick to were assumed to be the most outlandish of his rhetoric at the time things were first said.

Surprise I guess.... Rhetoric was reality and what was taken seriously, proven to actually be the forgotten rhetoric in the end. Oh, this will be an interesting 3 years to see play out.

What happens if we don't 'play' his way? I guess this story gives a hint of "or else".

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So what your telling me is again, Obama is a time traveler? Ready Reserve Corps 1968 Although even that looks like it is adjusting an already existing program so it is most likely even older. This required all of 2 min to figure out. Look at the part of the bill that relates. It says Amends, meaning making changes to something that already exists. Look for order that it is amending and poof. Easy answer. The Reserve Corps has existed since at least 1968. Also its is not police it is medical people for disaster and epidemics. I know it is not fun and exciting but, it is what it is.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I remember this coming up years ago. The characterization of Public Health Service Commissioned Corps reservists as a "secret security force" or a "police force" is laughable. The Federal government already has numerous security, police, military, and intelligence agencies. Why in the world would they establish a "secret" "police" force of nurses, dietitians, dentists, and veterinarians, but only make them part-timers, then reveal this "secret" force in a public law? Hey, kids, couldn't make it into the NSA? The defanging of CIFA got you down? Join the Public Health Service Reserves!

The FPS does security for GSA-owned buildings, and maybe some others. Of course their contractors are going to need facility clearances. A facility clearance means key management personnel are cleared and the company is certified to protect information at that level (i.e., they have at least one safe in a guarded building and they know how to count). I can easily see how the protection of multiple sites, each with multiple tenants, including a number of national security agencies, might produce one or two TS docs (or TS compilations of Secret docs).

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Hitler's vitriolic beer hall speeches began attracting regular audiences. He became adept at using populist themes targeted at his audience, including the use of scapegoats who could be blamed for the economic hardships of his listeners.[90][91][92] Historians have noted the hypnotic effect of his rhetoric on large audiences, and of his eyes in small groups. Kessel writes, "Overwhelmingly ... Germans speak with mystification of Hitler's 'hypnotic' appeal. The word shows up again and again; Hitler is said to have mesmerized the nation, captured them in a trance from which they could not break loose".

Vitriolic speeches scapegoating groups as the reason for economic hardships?

Sounds more like blaming the lazy entitlement loving poor people or all those illegals because "THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!"

Let's not forget the appeal to nationalism:

German nationalism was one of the key points of Nazism "(National Socialist Program)" that the Nazis used for support to the German people and the German nation. The first point to the program was that "We demand the unification of all Germans in the Greater Germany on the basis of the people's right to self-determination." Adolf Hitler, an Austrian German by birth, began to develop his strong patriotic German nationalist views from a very young age. He was greatly influenced by many other Austrian German nationalists in Austria-Hungary. Hitler's pan-German ideas was for a Greater German Reich which was to include the Austrian Germans the Sudeten Germans. The annexing of Austria (Anschluss) and the Sudetenland (annexing of Sudetenland) finally completed Nazi Germany's desire to the German nationalism of the Volksdeutsche (people/folk).

Remember kids--if you don't agree with us then you hate America, you hate freedom, you support redistributing the middle class's wealth to those GHETTO dwellers who burden our society! FOODSTAMPS! OBAMA PHONES! THEY'RE DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY! [commence meltdown]
edit on 17-11-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join