It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum physics proves that there IS an afterlife

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

But can we associate this with the afterlife, that's also something I thought of when I read this article?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

0bserver1
reply to post by undo

But can we associate this with the afterlife, that's also something I thought of when I read this article?

i would think so, because life is a condition in which you are constantly deciphering reality into a 3rd dimension, trapped in a time barrier. our bodies are designed to do that. we are out of phase with other realities or dimensions. they exist in our dimension, but we can't impact them, interact with them or see them, unless under extraordinary circumstances or as a result of life changes. so theoretically, the equipment (body) is what is selectively isolating us from seeing or experiencing an afterlife, which to me isn't AFTER life, but more life of a different magnitude.

time seems to be a major culprit in this.

time dictates that everything within its boundaries, has an expiry date. this makes sense if you consider over population of anything within the boundary. if furniture didn't expire, the planet would be full of furniture. if buildings didn't decay, same problem. so on and so forth. everything within time, has a date of entry into this dimension and a decay rate for its exit from this dimension. once its physical parts decay, it doesn't leave existence. it simply changes state to a form in which time has no impact.

a scientist would simply say the particles are scattered and recycled into something else: et.al, the worm eats the corpse, and now your worm food, the worm decays and is eaten by ants, and now you're ant food. the ant decays and is eaten by bacteria and now you're bacterial food. and so on, down to the point where you are nothing more than disassociated molecules that become plant food and pollution and so forth. but the body was a temporary construct to begin with, trapped in a time barrier. that's why i think people are quantumly entangled to their perfected bodies, that contains all their memories and life experiences which are not constraned by time. instant knowledge. instant communication. instant travel. your life experiences are adding to the akashic record of all perfected bodies, but once there are not constrained by time.

edit on 17-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

undo
reply to post by InTheLight

it is interesting that it is the collecting of data that effects it but yes, it may very well be, and this where i asked the question -- does our brain do the same thing. the brain is a set of functional particles and waves that make up brain tissues, blood vessels, neurons, etc. they have certain electro-chemical pathways that record data. this was in response to someone who said: electrons have been observed changing the waves to particles. my thought was, well, if there are no electrons in our brains, we're in trouble. hehe

edit on 15-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

I can't help but wonder if it's something as simple as powering up the recording device and not realizing that it's emitting some type of frequency that causes interference. Maybe it's passing through the interference of a operational vibration that's bouncing around the room before reaching the slits? I'm it would't take much to effect something like a particle.

I know it seems simple, but have they done a recording of the recording device?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The thing is, science will never accept life after death, EVER, at least not in the present state science is in, which is to deal only with the physical at all, ever. I think this guy is on to something though. It's about time science is nudged to consider these things seriously. Only by looking into them with some kind of open mind will anything change. Science says, "no proof." And I think that mostly, people innately know that that's not a good enough reason to disbelieve it.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

thebtheb

The thing is, science will never accept life after death, EVER, at least not in the present state science is in, which is to deal only with the physical at all, ever. I think this guy is on to something though. It's about time science is nudged to consider these things seriously. Only by looking into them with some kind of open mind will anything change.

Science can only study measurable events. Hence it is forever tied to physicality regardless of what you personally might prefer.

thebthebScience says, "no proof." And I think that mostly, people innately know that that's not a good enough reason to disbelieve it.

Actually, it is the ignorant that think that science says "no proof." In fact, science has never claimed "proof" of anything. Just evidence for or against a particular model that explains observations.

Belief doesn't enter into it after an hypothesis is made. Belief has a lot to do with hypotheses though.

Harte

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

InTheLight

undo

it is interesting that it is the collecting of data that effects it but yes, it may very well be, and this where i asked the question -- does our brain do the same thing. the brain is a set of functional particles and waves that make up brain tissues, blood vessels, etc. they have certain electro-chemical pathways that record data. this was in response to someone who said: electrons have been observed changing the waves to particles. my thought was, well, if there are no electrons in our brains, we're in trouble. hehe

Hehe...love it. Yes, I muse that we have electrons in all that is us... including thoughts. I just wonder, do we, can we, send out thought waves ... out there... for a cause and effect scenario?

EEG caps demonstrate that the brain generates an electromagnetic field that can be detected.

The human body also makes a greater antennae for electromagnetic signals due to all that water present. When there was analog terrestial TV, you could place your finger onto the coaxial cable core going into the TV, and suddenly the picture would appear.

The hard part is proving that there exists a way of encoding and decoding information that could be used. For that to work, humans would need something to differentiate the brainwaves of individuals but yet recognise single individuals. The only place that is guaranteed is through mitochondrial DNA which are responsible for generating the energy required by cells. Human brains are synchronized through alpha, beta and delta waves, and adrenalin rushes are known to stimulate the activity of brain cells.

So it would seem possible that simple telepathy could be achieved if someone was suddenly scared or shocked.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

stormcell

InTheLight

undo

it is interesting that it is the collecting of data that effects it but yes, it may very well be, and this where i asked the question -- does our brain do the same thing. the brain is a set of functional particles and waves that make up brain tissues, blood vessels, etc. they have certain electro-chemical pathways that record data. this was in response to someone who said: electrons have been observed changing the waves to particles. my thought was, well, if there are no electrons in our brains, we're in trouble. hehe

Hehe...love it. Yes, I muse that we have electrons in all that is us... including thoughts. I just wonder, do we, can we, send out thought waves ... out there... for a cause and effect scenario?

EEG caps demonstrate that the brain generates an electromagnetic field that can be detected.

The human body also makes a greater antennae for electromagnetic signals due to all that water present. When there was analog terrestial TV, you could place your finger onto the coaxial cable core going into the TV, and suddenly the picture would appear.

The hard part is proving that there exists a way of encoding and decoding information that could be used. For that to work, humans would need something to differentiate the brainwaves of individuals but yet recognise single individuals. The only place that is guaranteed is through mitochondrial DNA which are responsible for generating the energy required by cells. Human brains are synchronized through alpha, beta and delta waves, and adrenalin rushes are known to stimulate the activity of brain cells.

So it would seem possible that simple telepathy could be achieved if someone was suddenly scared or shocked.

I wonder if researchers will ever perform the double slit experiment with psychics/telepaths in another room, each sending out the same thoughts for the particles in the experiment to behave exactly as if an observer was present.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Maybe one of the examples would be the camera recording feedback if you understand what I mean ? you get layers and every layer could be virtually be another dimension?

I see it this way if death fits within the holographic model then the passing is nothing other then changing dimensional shift..?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Actually, it is the ignorant that think that science says "no proof." In fact, science has never claimed "proof" of anything. Just evidence for or against a particular model that explains observations.

I don't agree with that because everything we now see in this time period , have in some point in time being studied by scientists and proven that it works and you are typing behind your computer that for 75 years ago was pure science...

Everything we know, once was pure fantasy that has theoretically build to exist.
edit on 0b53America/ChicagoSun, 17 Nov 2013 16:53:53 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 17 Nov 2013 16:53:53 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

So I checked out this thread of yours and "whoosh!" it went right over my head.

I go check out one of the links and right at the start hit a snag.

I was kind of hoping some brainbox on here would explain what the text I highlighted from Mail Online link is.

He uses the famous double-split experiment to illustrate his point

I googled it and I take it he meant this?
He's the star of "double impact."

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Whilst I am very interested in Quantum Mechanics and proof of such things as an afterlife would more than make my day, it hasn't yet been ''proven'' as per the article / title suggests.

Again, like all the recent threads about Consciousness and the Origin of the Universe etc, it all has to be quantified.

For example, the following terms could have many theoretical absolutes and possible states and /or abilities that aren't yet known by science:

ENERGY
POWER
PLASMA
ELECTROMAGNETISM
ETHER
DARK ENERGY
DARK MATTER

Looking at things objectively gives weight to the reality of knowledge, in as much as that which is known currently is not the totality of reality, it is not the sum of all knowledge. Just as there have been MAJOR advances in science in the last 500 years for example, from believing in 'humors', the earth being flat and held on an elephant etc to the current knowledge, which is, as we know, more refined and advanced. Knowledge has evolved and progressed, and is doing so continually.

For all we know, knowledge could be other than linear, there could be factors influencing the perception levels involved in major advances in reality comprehension. Such factors could include physical location of the solar system or earth to the galaxy / sun, or the location of the galaxy / solar system / sun / earth to influential particles from space.

Humanity has often been very far off in presuming knowledge of absolute reality.

Let's hope it gets sorted out and true reality comes to the forefront.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

0bserver1
reply to post by Harte

I don't agree with that because everything we now see in this time period , have in some point in time being studied by scientists and proven that it works and you are typing behind your computer that for 75 years ago was pure science...

Sorry, no.

That's engineering, not science.

Using your example, the quantum interactions that occur in the tiny chips inside my computer follow the model we have for reality - in that particular case, the "Standard Model" of quantum physics.

Nobody claims that the model has been "proven," just that it works to the extent that we are able to measure these effects.

reject
I was kind of hoping some brainbox on here would explain what the text I highlighted from Mail Online link is.

He uses the famous double-split experiment to illustrate his point

It's a typo. What is meant is the "double slit" experiment, explained earlier in a post by Undo.

Harte
edit on 11/17/2013 by Harte because: because because becaaaause! Because of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

I can only answer your question with this..Because the double split experiment is way above my understanding.
But the video below seems to be a car.. but to the observer it looks like chicken?

They are the stars of Mercedes Benz..

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

cute cars

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I forgot where i read it but there was someone that found these microtubes in the human brain that were quantum entangled and that they are where consciousness resides, so when you die they lose entanglement and connect or open up free to the rest of the universe....something like that but it was pretty interesting reading it.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I tried to post the link and check ut frim my smartphone, but the link took awhile and then I went to bed. But please search for "The Synesthesia Battery" and click on the David Eaglemann-run U.T. Site. There you can take the test, too!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

EnemyOfTheSane
reply to post by undo

So , what , thousands if not millions - billions of years of mankind killing and eating eachother doesn`t count ?

Do you kow how many ghosts there should be on this planet ? ..... neither do i , it would be illogical to claim such a thing for many reasons , but the number would be rediculous ...... there is no proof , what-so-ever , of an afterlife . If there was we would be recieving guidance by now , would we not ? Wouldn`t we be getting advice from gods on how to figh cancer etc . ?

you don't see anyone still here, do you? (after they died)

how do you know they aren't somewhere else?

watching you from on high.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

tsingtao
how do you know they aren't somewhere else?
watching you from on high.

We know because conciousness is a direct result of matter and once you're buried, you're not on high watching anything...you're 6' under being turned into worm food.

-Peace-

edit on 18-11-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I think afterlife exists indeed. But it 's a believe founded on ancient wisdom.
Before the great flood (the melting of the icecaps some 12.000 years ago) there were advanced civilizations. And they knew there was an afterlife. We are (for some some things just on the brink) of reinventing all the things that are invented long before us.
www.evawaseerst.be...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join