It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum physics proves that there IS an afterlife

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

what i found interesting was how it said, these events were in suspended animation, existing and not-existing at the same time. they were here, there, everywhere. but doing much of nothing till they were recorded. so you record the data, draw conclusions and record those, and move forward in sort of incremental revelation, if you will. the question you seem to be asking is, can we take the random chaotic mush of probabilites and erect our own reality?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This might sound a little silly, is it possible for consciousness to be made up of photons?

I know I'm looking for a physical vessel to carry consciousness here, not intentionally I might add, just looking for some logic.

That said, I don't believe everything can be logical, some of our best advances in understanding come from entertaining the illogical.

Which is why in part, I believe the only way the conundrum of consciouness can be resovled is through a fusion of philosophy and physics....a marriage of the logical and the muse.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

undo

what i found interesting was how it said, these events were in suspended animation, existing and not-existing at the same time. they were here, there, everywhere. but doing much of nothing till they were recorded. so you record the data, draw conclusions and record those, and move forward in sort of incremental revelation, if you will. the question you seem to be asking is, can we take the random chaotic mush of probabilites and erect our own reality?

Or, when we apply our consciousness to space, time, energy and matter are we actually viewing reality? "I think therefore it is?"

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

InTheLight

undo

Hehe...love it. Yes, I muse that we have electrons in all that is us... including thoughts. I just wonder, do we, can we, send out thought waves ... out there... for a cause and effect scenario?

Technically we can according to some, downard causation...

In philosophy, downward causation is a causal relationship from higher levels of a system to lower-level parts of that system: for example, mental events acting to cause physical events,[1] The term was originally coined in 1974 by the philosopher and social scientist Donald T. Campbell

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

This might sound a little silly, is it possible for consciousness to be made up of photons?

Wow, this is exactly what just crossed my mind minutes ago!
What would happen if we can replace electrons in our brain with photons?
edit on 15-11-2013 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

solargeddon

InTheLight

undo

Hehe...love it. Yes, I muse that we have electrons in all that is us... including thoughts. I just wonder, do we, can we, send out thought waves ... out there... for a cause and effect scenario?

Technically we can according to some, downard causation...

In philosophy, downward causation is a causal relationship from higher levels of a system to lower-level parts of that system: for example, mental events acting to cause physical events,[1] The term was originally coined in 1974 by the philosopher and social scientist Donald T. Campbell

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, along those lines but not so much in the physical realm, rather could it also be thought that since we are fashioned after God, so to speak, that some of those divine characteristics would be available to us as well? In that, all we have to do is realize something and it comes into being?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

well if i understand the theory correctly, matter doesn't solidify until something is there to record it. in other words, your conscious brain is creating reality not the other way around. however, it's a shared reality. also, they seem to suggest that it is only one of countless realities, like multiple timelines existing simultaneously, and your consciousness grabs the one you can currently comprehend or are best adjusted to. that brings in the whole concept of phasing.

for example, i play an online multiplayer video game in which the programmers have created alternate realities of the same game space with programming. 2 players who ordinarily could see each other, can be in the same mechanical space in the game, and still not be able to see or interact with each other in any way, because they are at different steps in the quest chain for that area.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The idea that life as you see it is only real becuase of the information the individual is recieving , is exactly like saying - " I am King because I said so " -

With the population of mankind obviously growing , (much more than 7 billion b.t.w ) , so is the sheer fkn stupidity of man .

The selfishness , the whole "being at one with yourself" scene ...... is exactly the same , yoga , what-ever .... you name it .

It`s all about being the one person with the most important opinion to fit the current times , the guy or girl who knows what`s right for your spirit - or the ones who claim to see ghosts and crap like that , lol , there is literally no solid evidence of life after death .... anyone claiming there is in this day and age has simply been brainwashed with mainstream "education" ..... like the scientists of today who would rather test lipstick on pigs than try to cure cancer etc.

An explaination for ghosts etc. -> stories written by a few are read by billions decades later "look at me , look at me"

Centuries of this crap and it still hasn`t been stamped out , but "twerking"

edit on 15-11-2013 by EnemyOfTheSane because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

undo

well if i understand the theory correctly, matter doesn't solidify until something is there to record it. in other words, your conscious brain is creating reality not the other way around. however, it's a shared reality. also, they seem to suggest that it is only one of countless realities, like multiple timelines existing simultaneously, and your consciousness grabs the one you can currently comprehend or are best adjusted to. that brings in the whole concept of phasing.

for example, i play an online multiplayer video game in which the programmers have created alternate realities of the same game space with programming. 2 players who ordinarily could see each other, can be in the same mechanical space in the game, and still not be able to see or interact with each other in any way, because they are at different steps in the quest chain for that area.

So, by that reasoning, the concept of ascention and reincarnation come into play, which, in turn, puts all of sentient life on an endless(?) path of birth, death, and rebirth. But, I would argue, that two people can experience the same event, but have different realities. Sometimes I muse that I am swimming in the river of life, but below me is another river of life with swimmers, and above me the same...once a swimmer below stretched out his arm to me and then I pulled him into my river.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Well, I'm pretty sure photons are in every cell of our bodies...just found this website, haven't had time to read it, it's pretty late here....need sleep.

But do have a look, It may be entirely irrelevant, but I figure all bets are off presently anyway

What is a photon
edit on 15-11-2013 by solargeddon because: Missed link

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EnemyOfTheSane

well, you seem to think quite highly of your own version of what it all means, so answer my question in my first post. if there is no evidence that this is happening, how come there is evidence this is happening? if i say i dropped a brick on my toe, i can't prove it to you without recording it or having you personally witness it. you would say, "yep, she dropped a brick on her toe". but if i say, i encountered something unusual and you also witnessed it, you would have yourself examined. hehe that's fine, but what if the examination reveals that you are quite fine, and there's no evidence of disease, illness, drugs, or mind control. what would your next step be? remember now, you're approaching this like a scientist. you must have a next step in order to reach a conclusion.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

And the answer would be .. no ... what you see is what you get .

Why can`t we go back to the beautiful planet we once lived on , instead of sitting in our concrete tombs on this infested, damaged planet waiting for certain death ?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

If there is no evidence this is happening , how is there evidence this is happening ........ you seriously just asked that question .

Should be a hall of shame or something for posts like that. C`mon Undo , we had a good turn the last time , i know you`re clever enough. Use your big words etc.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

EnemyOfTheSane
reply to post by undo

If there is no evidence this is happening , how is there evidence this is happening ........ you seriously just asked that question .

Should be a hall of shame or something for posts like that. C`mon Undo , we had a good turn the last time , i know you`re clever enough. Use your big words etc.

my first post in the thread, not my first post on this page of the thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

By reading your post I came to conclusion that what prevent us to see more, not just reality that surround us, are our senses, modified in a way to percieve physical reality.
Brain is wasting most of the energy to process unnecessary informations coming via senses.
Is there a way to completely shut off our senses? Maybe in that stage the brain will pick up something else?

I had to share this melody

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

Will look, thx
Sweat dreams, or should I say different reality

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

InTheLight

solargeddon

InTheLight

undo

Yes, along those lines but not so much in the physical realm, rather could it also be thought that since we are fashioned after God, so to speak, that some of those divine characteristics would be available to us as well? In that, all we have to do is realize something and it comes into being?

Well, I guess it's a matter of perception.

Ok, I'm gonna use source code (it's as good a term as any), yes I would say it is viable to be able to tap into the source code and bring about effect, perhaps only in some small insignificant way, but effect nonetheless.

Although I would say it happens more often than not, when we least expect it, nor have means to control its effect at will consistantly.

That said, I may well be very wrong...but I like to think we have a degree of power in this regard.

edit on 15-11-2013 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Your first post , about 3D .. urgh ... no .

From what i know about you , which isn`t a lot , you know about the history of mankind and our education systems etc. so i think you know where i stand , if you need reminding , mainstream science is a boundry for mankind. Just like a lot of things - including religion - science is a big lie we`re forced to sit behind and wait for knowledge.

In truth , not a man alive knows the true powers of this planet and our "reality" ..... but death is a certain end , which has been proven by countless deaths throughout the unknown years.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

EnemyOfTheSane
reply to post by undo

Your first post , about 3D .. urgh ... no .

From what i know about you , which isn`t a lot , you know about the history of mankind and our education systems etc. so i think you know where i stand , if you need reminding , mainstream science is a boundry for mankind. Just like a lot of things - including religion - science is a big lie we`re forced to sit behind and wait for knowledge.

In truth , not a man alive knows the true powers of this planet and our "reality" ..... but death is a certain end , which has been proven by countless deaths throughout the unknown years.

but your posts are packed with scientific conclusions (even if you aren't a scientist, your approach is the same with the exception of refusing to admit you don't know yet) that you use to verify your version of reality. now a scientist must reach a conclusion on extraordinary events or admit they don't know...yet. they are not allowed, by their own set of rules, to claim either yea or nay on a subject that hasn't been thoroughly vetted

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Sharing music and theories....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join