It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ads in YouTube videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
What I hate are the ads in the start of YouTube videos as it drives me nuts! Is there something I can install that gets rids of these annoying things?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Google Chrome with Ad Block Plus works for me. I never see any of the ads on youtube.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

scotsdavy1
What I hate are the ads in the start of YouTube videos as it drives me nuts! Is there something I can install that gets rids of these annoying things?

For chrome...

Just search for an extension ... like "youtube add blocker" and you're good!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Although I certainly see the wonderful thing about adblocker among other services available as extensions, I do want to inform you all of the following T&C clause:

20b) Ad Blockers: As the Websites are provided as a free service, in part through the income of our advertising, you agree not to use "ad-blocking" software or similar built-in web browser options designed to obfuscate or block online advertising while using the Websites.

Terms & Conditions

So please do go ahead and white list ATS if you do indeed install such things.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I get this all the time on my Pad2 as I can't be bothered going downstairs to switch on my laptop. Oh well, will just have to learn to live with it I suppose....

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Skip it after 5 secs like the rest of us... If I enjoy the 'author' I just wait it out. They can use the money.

Posting isn't always free. Some folk use YT for their revenue... Crazy I know, but the info most provide is worth the 20 secs for their ad....that they get a dime for...

But I understand your pain.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

ChuckNasty
Skip it after 5 secs like the rest of us... If I enjoy the 'author' I just wait it out. They can use the money.

Posting isn't always free. Some folk use YT for their revenue... Crazy I know, but the info most provide is worth the 20 secs for their ad....that they get a dime for...

But I understand your pain.

No,those ads are annoying. I'm not watching a 3 minute ad for a video that's a minute and a half long.

Also,I'm not paying you to post someone elses content.

Youtube is the aids of the Internet.

top topics

join