It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hermes from Egypt and the Instructor of the Future (Thread 1) - Natural Systems Engaging Destiny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
For this thread series, I will reference two other threads that I have created in the past:

1) Egyptian Apocalypse Prophecy

2) The Document belonging to the Instructor from the Dead Sea Scrolls

As always, "---" indicates my commentary inserted into the text. Consider what is said between the two documents by the symbolism and clues given:

"Or are you ignorant, Asclepius, that Egypt is (the) image of heaven? Moreover, it is the dwelling place of heaven and all the forces that are in heaven. If it is proper for us to speak the truth, our land is (the) temple of the world.

---A temple is a template. If you already know the enigma behind the Temple complex (Monument to the Lord / Isaiah 19:19 / Giza), then you know that Man himself is a template of creation. Creation mirrors above what man mirrors below. Egypt is the catalyst for our refinement (Deuteronomy 19). By Egypt, he means the temple we reside within. By the body being the temple in the NT, we see the same. What happens in the Temple happens in all temples. We are entangled above and below.

And it is proper for you not to be ignorant that a time will come in it (our land, when) Egyptians will seem to have served the divinity in vain, and all their activity in their religion will be despised. For all divinity will leave Egypt, and will flee upward to heaven. And Egypt will be widowed; it will be abandoned by the gods.

---Mirror this by the Sumerian story of "those who from Heaven to Earth came." In early Egypt, mankind was founded by two forces opposed. As I have stated already, all of Heaven and Earth are mirrors to the other. Within the template of mankind resides the same pattern and system as that of the larger territory. Law governs them all. Since all things are entangled, the process to rise to new life requires involution from above and evolution from below. The laws of nature are governed from top down and our own rise back is governed by the authority from above. We are heeled (mastered) from the guardian that is always with us. The process is one of love and not bondage or slavery...

For foreigners will come into Egypt, and they will rule it. Egypt! Moreover, Egyptians will be prohibited from worshipping God. Furthermore, they will come into the ultimate punishment, especially whoever among them is found worshipping (and) honoring God.

---The foreigners in question are the Genesis 6 and Jude 1 fallen beings. Enoch also mentions this in great detail. Because of this corruption of seed below and mixing of grain (symbolism for DNA), then a cleansing process was engaged. When you think of this word cleansing, do not confuse it with ethnic cleansing. This is not the same thing. This is a process to refine all souls present in this system. Compare it to water washing away filth. As you will see, there is a greater story being told than what you get from the surface of the words. Symbols reveal the truth.

"And in that day, the country that was more pious than all countries will become impious. No longer will it be full of temples, but it will be full of tombs. Neither will it be full of gods, but (it will be full of) corpses. Egypt! Egypt will become like the fables. And your religious objects will be [...] the marvelous things, and [...], and if your words are stones and are wonderful. And the barbarian will be better than you, Egyptian, in his religion, whether (he is) a Scythian, or the Hindus, or some other of this sort."

---Egypt, again, is a far country that is symbolic of our entire Earth. The Temples in question are those where God resides. The human heart is ultimately the temple of discussion. Death reigns because of sin. All of our knowledge, origins and myth from the past is wrapped up by the scribes into symbol. We are acclimated to our current version of the material world, unaware of our former estate. This is part of the veil of the temple, keeping us from seeing what God is doing behind the scenes for our benefit. For a time, perversity is allowed to rule here. Again, it is for our refinement and ultimate good. Grain must be beaten on the threshing floor. Chaff is burned (Used Template), while the grain is harvested (Experience in the Land). Grain is used to produce more bread (rebuild the temple). We are all slices of the one loaf (1 Corinthians 10).

"And what is this that I say about the Egyptian? For they (the Egyptians) will not abandon Egypt. For (in) the time (when) the gods have abandoned the land of Egypt, and have fled upward to heaven, then all Egyptians will die. And Egypt will be made a desert by the gods and the Egyptians."

---Ultimately, the end of the temple must be consumed in fire. To produce something new, it must first wither and die. All things in this universe cycle through to this ultimate rebirth. As humans in Egypt, we are born and die in cycles. You must be born again. As Hermes states below, his words are parallel to those of the Bible.

"And as for you, River, there will be a day when you will flow with blood more than water.

---For Hermes, the river is the Nile. For the Hebrew, the river is the Jordan. Both represent the river of Life. AMN is our word for AMEN, or TRUE. AMN in Greek and Latin is Lamb. AMNi is River of life. AMNesia is when you forget. AMNesty is when God forgets your transgression. dAMNation is when your lamb is taken away. The process to give you new life is baptism, which is our involution into the water. Eventually, the river runs with blood, revealing the chaff. Consult Isaiah 26:

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

"And dead bodies will be (stacked) higher than the dams. And he who is dead will not be mourned as much as he who is alive. Indeed, the latter will be known as an Egyptian on account of his language in the second period (of time). - Asclepius, why are you weeping? - He will seem like (a) foreigner in regard to his customs. Divine Egypt will suffer evils greater than these. Egypt - lover of God, and the dwelling place of the gods, school of religion - will become an example of impiousness.

---What holds the water back in a river? What is a young lamb called (Dam). To be made alive, we must harvest grain. An Ear of Grain is the seed of truth you Hear with your hEARt. Repentance in the water cleanses the temple, allowing it to become alive rather than dead. As a template, you do not want God to leave your residence. This is your own choice.

I will continue with this in a later thread. Consider what I say, then rethink your attitude toward God. He is in this for His family. You can be adopted by request.

edit on 12-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I will continue with this in a later thread. Consider what I say, then rethink your attitude toward God. He is in this for His family. You can be adopted by request.

Can I be excommunicated by request as well?
edit on 12-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

edit on 12-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

I am sure you will get what you ask for. If you look at this from the standpoint of being birthed by the cosmos, you are asking to be removed from existence. The problem with this is your consciousness cannot die. It must occupy a form to move with freedom. When you examine your life, take a look at all the things that allow you life. Your eyes see, your ears hear, your heart beats, the sun shines and the earth turns. Apart from all that is engaged for you, the ONLY thing you do is move your temple (body) and think. In the Bible, these are called the robe and crown. We are promised robes and crowns that cannot die and are perfected with knowledge and ability. When you ask to be excommunicated, you are asking for the removal of your entanglement to Word. In other words, no communication between you and the LIFE God gives.

This is not what you think it will be. You have the thought that you will simply walk away from God and simply live your life free from Him. Again, I will simply warn you that you will get what you want. It's called darkness and separation. By choosing God, you choose the light, which is the abundance of life that leads you to the true light in the Spirit. You are a dweller on the threshold here. One foot in the material and one in the Spirit. When the Spirit returns, it takes the family with it (Grain). The Chaff is left in the fire.

Not only does God promise this, he comes Himself to warn you of the final choice you will make. He is communicating with you and offering the gift of His sacrifice for you. He's a friend who loves you more than any parent can or every has. Excommunication is not what you think. Careful what you choose. I am here warning you as well. Once the connection is severed, Hermes tells you what happens. So does the Bible. So does nearly every scripture we can find. God protects his family and provides the created environment for them to live. Why? So we can return as new life to abide in bliss and perfection. God offers to cleanse you of the error. It's a gift that can be refused.

The life you live today and the things that happen to you on a daily basis will mirror you distance or closeness to God. Simply watch your life and examine the result. You will bear the fruit you develop from the branch you abide in. If there is no fruit, you are on a dead branch. Simply engage in faith to God and the branch begins to bud.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I am sure you will get what you ask for. If you look at this from the standpoint of being birthed by the cosmos, you are asking to be removed from existence. The problem with this is your consciousness cannot die. It must occupy a form to move with freedom. When you examine your life, take a look at all the things that allow you life. Your eyes see, your ears hear, your heart beats, the sun shines and the earth turns. Apart from all that is engaged for you, the ONLY thing you do is move your temple (body) and think. In the Bible, these are called the robe and crown. We are promised robes and crowns that cannot die and are perfected with knowledge and ability. When you ask to be excommunicated, you are asking for the removal of your entanglement to Word. In other words, no communication between you and the LIFE God gives.

This is not what you think it will be. You have the thought that you will simply walk away from God and then live your life free from Him is this existence. Not so. This one will burn up and be the tomb of those who choose self as their habitation. God requires the family to abide in the Strong House (Father) with Him and the Son (House of Seed). Again, I will simply warn you that you will get what you want. It's called darkness and separation. By choosing God, you choose the light, which is the abundance of life that leads you to the true light in the Spirit. You are a dweller on the threshold here. One foot in the material and one in the Spirit. When the Spirit returns, it takes the family with it (Grain). The Chaff is left in the fire.

Not only does God promise this, he comes Himself to warn you of the final choice you will make. He is communicating with you and offering the gift of His sacrifice for you. He's a friend who loves you more than any parent can or every has. Excommunication is not what you think. Careful what you choose. I am here warning you as well. Once the connection is severed, Hermes tells you what happens. So does the Bible. So does nearly every scripture we can find. God protects his family and provides the created environment for them to live. Why? So we can return as new life to abide in bliss and perfection. God offers to cleanse you of the error. It's a gift that can be refused.

The life you live today and the things that happen to you on a daily basis will mirror you distance or closeness to God. Simply watch your life and examine the result. You will bear the fruit you develop from the branch you abide in. If there is no fruit, you are on a dead branch. Simply engage in faith to God and the branch begins to bud.

What you should want is to be written into the Lamb's Book of Life (DNA ARK). That ARK goes to a new Heaven and Earth, free from entropy.

Think of what you are asking to give up. What for? To gain the world that will be consumed?

2 Peter 3

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.[a]

11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives 12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

The Day of the Lord, as I have shown, is fast approaching. I tell you because I am your friend. I have nothing to gain by saying these things and everything to lose.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

If you look at this from the standpoint of being birthed by the cosmos, you are asking to be removed from existence.

I'm okay with this.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Personally, I love all things Egypt, and don't love all things religion.
This was a very strange post for me to read.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

rangerdanger
Personally, I love all things Egypt, and don't love all things religion.
This was a very strange post for me to read.

We have one of two options.

1) The Lord is a fallen being himself, tricking mankind into worshiping him with false promises.

2) The Lord is the one outlining the redemption of mankind from the fallen ones.

In either case, Egypt is forever tied to this story by the path of Moses through the wilderness, across the Jordan (Water) and to the promised land beyond. We must come out of Egypt, through the waters of the flood as beasts in the water. We rise above the flood by entering the ARK. Who do you expect is that ARK?

Read the book of Enoch. Who ruled the Earth at the pyramid sites? Who left a long-count calendar of 5125.25 years for us to see the marking date of Enoch's prophecy to the watchers?

In every case, the ones that are malevolent are the ones the Bible outlines as the enemy. In every case, it is the Lord of the OT who is the Son of God saving mankind from the fallen beings. If this is not the case, then where is our reference to tell another story? Where is our source of revelation spelling out something different?

Enoch and the Mayans

Enigma of the Ancient Sites as a Grid System

How many witnesses do you need?

Jubilee Timeline

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The ark was impossible and Moses never led anyone across the desert. Stop preaching lies.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

The ark was impossible and Moses never led anyone across the desert. Stop preaching lies.

Wrong on both accounts.

Better read 1 Corinthians 1:18 “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

Better read into the symbols of 1 Corinthians 10 where Paul gives the secret to the Moses and his connection to crossing the Jordan. It is the key to understanding the flood and baptism: Mystery of Moses

Millions of sandal impressions left in the desert of Saudi Arabia say otherwise. All cultures have records of the deluge. Each of these events are symbolism for the fulfillment within the dispensation of time. Their meaning is not in the foreshadowing event, but in the reality they foreshadow.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

The Ark. Not impossible. Why is the town near this called the "place of the eight?" Watch the video from 9:00-11:00. Watch the entire video if you wish to deny it. Both the videos I have presented show that the stories are evident.

new topics

top topics

join