It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ISS (or IS(I)S) Is In trouble!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The ISS is in trouble, I read. But I don't believe it is up there in the first place, so
should it 'crash and burn', I won't be too upset.

www.scmagazine.com.au...

"So unfortunately these people who were responsible for offensive technologies, they recognise cyber weapons as an opportunity."

But USB devices were used to ferry malware cross a far greater air-gap: Russian astronauts had carried a virus on removable media to the International Space Station infecting machines there, Kaspersky said.

Isn't the name 'Kaspersky' interesting? Kasper (the friendly ghost)-in-the-sky!
And the new Call of Duty game is called 'Ghosts' - I know it features aliens etc. but I wonder does it feature
the destruction of the ISS?
It Does!!!!!

Story

The game begins with Elias telling his sons about the legend of how the Ghosts first appeared. Meanwhile in space, the Federation hijack the controlling space station of the Orbital Defense Initiative (ODIN),[7] an orbital superweapon that utilizes kinetic bombardment, and use it to destroy several cities in the southwestern United States. The surviving American astronauts sacrifice themselves to self-destruct the space station and prevent the other ODIN satellites from launching their payloads further inland. Elias and the young Logan and David narrowly escape the destruction of San Diego.

en.wikipedia.org...:_Ghosts

GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
But remember, Kasper is a Friendly ghost.
So is Michael Jackson!

Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

This is a big one friends.
Don't lose sight.

ETA; 55 posts and 55 stars!

edit on 11-11-2013 by OneFreeMan because: ETA

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

OneFreeMan
The ISS is in trouble, I read. But I don't believe it is up there in the first place, so
should it 'crash and burn', I won't be too upset.

www.scmagazine.com.au...

"So unfortunately these people who were responsible for offensive technologies, they recognise cyber weapons as an opportunity."

But USB devices were used to ferry malware cross a far greater air-gap: Russian astronauts had carried a virus on removable media to the International Space Station infecting machines there, Kaspersky said.

Isn't the name 'Kaspersky' interesting? Kasper (the friendly ghost)-in-the-sky!
And the new Call of Duty game is called 'Ghosts' - I know it features aliens etc. but I wonder does it feature
the destruction of the ISS?
It Does!!!!!

Story

The game begins with Elias telling his sons about the legend of how the Ghosts first appeared. Meanwhile in space, the Federation hijack the controlling space station of the Orbital Defense Initiative (ODIN),[7] an orbital superweapon that utilizes kinetic bombardment, and use it to destroy several cities in the southwestern United States. The surviving American astronauts sacrifice themselves to self-destruct the space station and prevent the other ODIN satellites from launching their payloads further inland. Elias and the young Logan and David narrowly escape the destruction of San Diego.

en.wikipedia.org...:_Ghosts

GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE!!!!

Kaspersky is a well known antivirus provider who have been around a while, the product they supply it called NOD32 and i have certainly been using it quite some time...

it would definatley be a long term game plan to set up a company get it well known just to take out the ISS to coincide with the release of COD - Ghosts thats story takes out a different space station designed for orbital defenese....

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Kaspersky Anti-Virus is a good company i personally worked for for 3 and a half years i have also met Mr Eugene Kaspersky, after who the company was named back in the 80's. Nice bloke and his company are very good at what they do. Nothing to read into there, also its Casper with 'C'

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OneFreeMan

Oh god...you think the ISS isn't up there?

You do know that with a backyard telescope, you can actually see it?

In fact, if the telescope is good enough you can distinguish the solar panels on it too!

Oh and the ISS was destroyed in Modern Warfare 2.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Its also pretty damned obvious when it flies directly over at night with the naked eye, its the brightest "star like" light in the sky for the few minutes it takes to wizz over. Seen it a few times myself, "that aint no normal satellite!"

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I know the ISS is up there, what I don't understand is why poor old San Diego had to be destroyed.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Get a cheap telescope and you'll see the ISS
Now, what the heck does this mean?....

ETA; 55 posts and 55 stars!

Why have you pointed this out?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
How does the ISS come into this. The article was about a Russian nuke plant.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

roadgravel
How does the ISS come into this. The article was about a Russian nuke plant.

Did you read it all?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Feeling bewildered after stumbling in here.

Line 2

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

I saw the quote but I didn't see it in the article. Must have missed it.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Nothing about it doing anything to the ISS. Did it infect a personal laptop or the ISS system itself.

Guess it is a secret and the ISS will just fall to Earth in a few days.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Dear God (If there is one)

Please let posts like this stop.

Thank you.

CaptainBeno xxx

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You've been reading too many of MuzzleFlash's thread.

Kaspersky = Kasper + Sky

Kasper = Casper the friendly

Sky = as in outerspace

COD Ghosts = Called to duty + Casper

Casper or (K)asper is called to attack ISS.

ISS = ISIS

ISIS = "throne"

Man is on the ISS.

Kaspersky (Casper in outerspace) was COD (called to duty) to attack the ISS (throne) of Man.

I can see how you came to that.
Geat work!

now go back to playing your video games...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

AlphaHawk

Oh god...you think the ISS isn't up there?

You do know that with a backyard telescope, you can actually see it?

In fact, if the telescope is good enough you can distinguish the solar panels on it too!

Oh and the ISS was destroyed in Modern Warfare 2.

as of yesterday morning it was there. I know because i watched it fly over my house.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Do u think that the iss impact will cause a major catastrophy? We should all check and see if the iss has formed an electric tail. Should we be ready for a power outage worldwide? How fast is it traveling,what is the trajectory, is there anything in back or in front of it, how big is the nucleus, will it be carrying any outer space molecules that will bio infect earth,will it blow up, where will it land,should we be worried about fragments, is it controlled by ALIENS, will there be any more iss'es in the future,what color is it, why is it comming down, what was it used for, who owns it, who made it, what is the model number,can we see it,when,where,how,is anyone tracking it,should we be worried about this thing and should we be worried if Casper is riding down with this thing.
edit on 12-11-2013 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

top topics

join