It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documents Reveal “Chemtrails” Originated at Department of Defense

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mikell

www.srmgi.org...

www.globalresearch.ca...

en.wikipedia.org...

I would not dismiss the people who talk about Chemtrails as crazy .... there is too much evidence that the governments of the world are doing this ..... ...Though wikipedia gives cloud seeding as one example of SRM which is what Chemtrails are by anyother name.....

edit on 12-11-2013 by fnpmitchreturns because: sp

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Radiator coolant is in ice-cream

Lol no it's not, the anti freeze used in ice cream and other foods is a protein found in fish and plants that live in freezing conditions.

You're a YouTube guy aren't you?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Cloud seeding is not chemtrails.......(bangs head against wall....jeeeeezuz!!)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

You wake up on Christmas morning and somebody has eaten the cookies and drank the glass of milk you left out, plus there's a pile of presents under the Xmas tree.......so is it really that hard to believe that Santa exists?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

fnpmitchreturns
reply to post by mikell

www.srmgi.org...

www.globalresearch.ca...

en.wikipedia.org...

I would not dismiss the people who talk about Chemtrails as crazy .... there is too much evidence that the governments of the world are doing this ..... ...Though wikipedia gives cloud seeding as one example of SRM which is what Chemtrails are by anyother name.....

edit on 12-11-2013 by fnpmitchreturns because: sp

Please, for the sake of humanity, learn first, speak second. Cloud seeding is not chemtrails. Look it up. Understand it.

The chemtrail theory is based on the misidentification of persistent contrails. The white lines in the sky that look and act like clouds.

Cloud seeding is done with existing clouds and you would not see it happening as it's done INSIDE the cloud or above it.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

If you did believe Chemtrails where being released above us would you be mad about it? I would. Do you think the offenders would want you to know about the harmful things they're up too?

I would be too, but I'd have seen empirical evidence before getting mad about it.

Air samples for example.

But I prefer to employ a scientific method when researching things, others employ a YouTube video method.. Which do you think will yield the best results?

Clearly first is my God given instinct, then I analyse my memory for data relating to government cover ups and then I calculate the amount of ATS chemtrail threads x the consistent members that don’t believe in chemtrails and the time they spend debunking chemtails.
As for the two choices you gave me, I choose my own above. My ways has not failed me so far and I really cannot see God ever failing me. You too can enhance you instincts by simply learning to care again if you have lost that ability, I hope you have not.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

So chemtrails are a faith you follow?
That explains a lot.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

Lol no it's not, the anti freeze used in ice cream and other foods is a protein found in fish and plants that live in freezing conditions.

Propylene Glycol in your ice-cream can't be good for you friend.
Look at the labe on the next tub of ice-cream you see.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

network dude

So chemtrails are a faith you follow?
That explains a lot.

What can I say; I'm a primitive man with old style values.
Eye for an eye is an attractive thought sometimes but I know better.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Just for the record, let me tell you why you see me posting on chemtrail threads frequently.

The chemtrail conspiracy is for me the most immediate and supposedly evident of current conspiracies, I can go outside and view the alleged spraying in the skies above me. I also know serious advocates of this theory personally, and believe me some of them are very vocal and, I'll add, seeming willing to 'take action' to attempt to thwart the ongoing operation that they perceive is happening above their heads. I have witnessed anger and confrontations between believers and non-believers, and yes that aggression has always come from the believers side.

I see the possibility that one day some nutter is going to do something drastic, somebody is going to get hurt. When/if that day comes every chemtrail advocate will be responsible.

Just for questioning the theories I have been labelled many things and have been on the receiving end of hostility myself, and this demonstrates to me that we are all treading on thin ice.

I've done my research, I see nothing in the way of evidence that does not require a leap of faith my behalf.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I appreciate your opinion and agree mostly with your last post. Perhaps you may be the exception but I must say back at you Friend in regards to one day some nutter has done something drastic, men, women and children are being hurt. When/if that day comes every chemtrail scientist and associates include all whom involved will be accountable and dealt with.
I would think back in the day before weapons graced our lives to kill others, the whisper of such deadly things going around in the hands of the wrong people was appalling to most if not unbelievable at the least. But, yes we really did build human killing weapons and it’s still going on.
When is it do you think the attack on one another stoped?
Are we not angered at the way we have turned on one another throughout history.
When is enough?
I need a glass of water.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Well, I agree with you that if people are carrying out an obviously illegal, vastly expensive, theoretically unproven(in the sense that no one knows it would work), environmentally dangerous operation of which the costs to human health and natural biosystems is unknown, then yes they should be punished. However, as you know my stance is that this worldwide chemtrail operation is not happening.

edit on 12-11-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

OK

I respect the fact you have a free will.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

fireyaguns

AlphaHawk

Propylene Glycol in your ice-cream can't be good for you friend.
Look at the labe on the next tub of ice-cream you see.

Ethylene Glycol is in Antifreeze and is toxic to humans and animals. Propylene Glycol has very low toxicity and is generally considered safe to consume because it would take a large amount to have any toxic effect on your body.
edit on 12-11-2013 by Aldakoopa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

edit on 12-11-2013 by Aldakoopa because: Double post

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by 0bserver1

But are there incidents of people dying from chemtrails and could also other animals on this planet be affected by this?

First thing is how does someone die from something that doesn't exist and if they did how can one prove the death was from something sprayed at 35000 ft above your head?

Chemtrails are supposed to contain red blood cells and barium. Both of which are found in human poo. The only explanation would that these are released by jet aircraft or military airplanes which don't have the space left in the storage tanks.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You know on some days the con trails from the planes stay in the sky and spread out quite far. I am not saying these are chem-trails, but on some days it does look odd. Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

stormcell

Chemtrails are supposed to contain red blood cells and barium. Both of which are found in human poo. The only explanation would that these are released by jet aircraft or military airplanes which don't have the space left in the storage tanks.

The only explanation? Is the explanation that the supposition is wrong impossible for you to comprehend?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

Chemtrails are supposed to contain red blood cells

Sorry red blood cells ???? Barium that's well known , but It looks if you mix something up that happens anatomically and not airborne?

If not fill us in?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join