It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epistle of Barnabas 17-18 - Lord of Eternity and His Twin, the Lord of Iniquity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
EB1 | EB2 |
EB3 | EB4 | EB 6-5 | EB 7-8 | EB 9-10 | EB 11 | EB 12 | EB 13 | EB 14-15 | EB 16

Barnabas 17:1
So far as it was possible with all simplicity to declare it unto
you, my soul hopeth that I have not omitted anything [of the matters
pertaining unto salvation and so failed in my desire].

---Barnabas is ever the humble heart. He has been outlining the story as he knows it, complete with keys to seeing the symbolism of ordinances and commandments clearly. So far, he has outlined each aspect of salvation as it relates to the expectations of God. The primary message is one of humility and the contrite heart. Barnabas demonstrates this continually as a reflection of his own character. What does it mean to take the name of Christ? It is a requirement to take that name as the character the name implies. Barnabas is a good example for us to follow.

Barnabas 17:2
For if I should write to you concerning things immediate or future,
ye would not understand them, because they are put in parables. So
much then for this.

---What did Barnabas know? Based on his outline, especially in chapter 15 and 16, he knew that our future depends on what we do now. The present is the gift we use to engage our future with hope and confidence. The soil you plow becomes the harvest you reap before winter. The seed you store in the storehouse becomes the planting you do in the summer. What has he been saying concerning the Ear to hear? It is interesting to take English words apart to find their inner meaning. Since English originates with Phoenician, we can trace the letters to their meaning. H is Hey. It means, "Behold a great work." Ear, as we noted earlier, is the seed of grain that we know as information expressing to form. The Bible calls this word. Word is made of letters. T is Tav. Tav is the pictograph of two crossed sticks, or a marking at the end of a process. Like a stamp of approval, we are marked. How are we marked? In the HearT. We use the Ear to Hear. What do we Hear? We see the work of God (hey) with our ear. What is marked by the hearing of the Word? Our HearT. The Great work of God begins the word (H)eart. The Tav of the Cross ends the work. Hear(T). What is in the middle? The process.

Compare this to the word TRUTH. Truth in Hebrew is Aleph Mem Tav. Aleph is the first letter of Hebew. Tav is the last. Mem is the water. On either side of the beginning and end, we have the Mem. In Hebrew, Mother is Aleph Mem. Mem is water. The Strong Waters can be compared to baptism, or the mechanism of immersing the soul into the catalyst. Nothing in nature can be combined (Coalesce) apart from a catalyst. In this case, the two things becoming one new thing come from the Words made from Letters. See this Thread: Proof We were Created

Barnabas 18:1
But let us pass on to another lesson and teaching. There are two
ways of teaching and of power, the one of light and the other of
darkness; and there is a great difference between the two ways. For
on the one are stationed the light giving angels of God, on the other
the angels of Satan.

---I cannot give you commentary on this any better than the Document Belonging to the Instructor from the Dead Sea Scrolls. It explains this in exacting detail: When I named this thread 'Eyes Wide Open,' I did it for a reason. Can you hear the reason?

Barnabas 18:2
And the one is the Lord from all eternity and unto all eternity,
whereas the other is Lord of the season of iniquity that now is.

---This is the most profound statement we have from Barnabas in many ways. The twins of Chapter 13 (LINK) are now revealed by Barnabas. We know them as Satan and Christ. Within each of us, the same duality exists. Our seed is mixed between the two seeds on Earth. We must overcome the darkness with the light. God expects us to see the way out of the darkness by engaging the light of the Son of God.

I keep this chapter simple. It is the conclusion to the matter. As we near the end of this commentary, we will cover 21 chapters. There are 22 Hebrew letters. Which letter does Barnabas point to by leaving it out? The Tav.

Revelation 1

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”[c]
So shall it be! Amen.

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Remember the word Truth. Aleph Mem Tav. This is the Strength (aleph) of the Water (mem) to save (Tav). In Humility, Barnabas leaves the final message to the one that owns it. Truth is also the word True. AMN. We know this as AMEN. What does it mean that Christ comes to part the clouds?

"Cloud is the word nephelē. It also derives the word Nephilim, a cloud of evil spirits covering the people. This usage was shown in the book of Enoch 1 to describe the Evil Beings that corrupted Mankind. The cloud was the same as the one in Jude 1 and Enoch to describe Jesus coming in the clouds with an army of angels to rescue mankind.

When it says Jesus is coming in the clouds, why do the people mourn? For the first century generation that pierced Christ, the answer is obvious. For the rest of us, we realize that our sin was paid by the one that comes to remove the covering from us. The word Cloud denotes a complete covering that shrouds the land from the light. Clouds also defuse light to keep the earth protected. The Earth is our womb. There are many analogies in this symbolism when we see the connection. Faith is not fact because we cannot see beyond the veil. " Quote from this Thread: AMNION

If you go back and read the entire thread series from beginning to end, your ears and eyes will be opened. Do not skip anything. Read every thread. There is a story that will emerge as TRUTH.

AMEN

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
What is your point?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

winofiend
What is your point?

Grain is a seed of information. In Hebrew, this is the eye of the grain. For the eye to be opened, the seed must have pressure put on it. When it opens, it expresses. Read all the threads from beginning to end, then come back and tell me what you see.

new topics

join