It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Iron Closet - Homophobia in Russia is actually 'Westernphobia'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Apparently homosexuals are agent provocateurs, of sorts, designed to stop 'mother Russia' from recapturing her former glory by fermenting a kind of 'homosexual revolution' in the country, and this is why the Ruskies have instated a policy of discrimination against the LGBT community.

This exposé on the subject suggests that homosexuality in Russia is an 'introduced' phenomenon, stemming from Western 'agitators', with the explicit intention of undermining the nation. Sounds outlandishly conspiratorial, thus I post it here.

The Iron Closet (55m 51s)

Video related (Russian gay protester 'man handled'):
Blue Beret Boys (*no homo)

Pic related (Russian police):

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I am certain I have heard it said that the promotion of LBGT rights, equality, feminism etc is actually a communist ploy to destabilise and weaken the west.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Funny, American conservatives in the 1950's and 60's were saying the same thing about rock and roll and beat poetry and bikers. Except they blamed it on the Communists and their agendas for destroying America's morality but you can bet gays were included amongst political enemies.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think you're all thinking about the Frankfurt School, and that started a long time before the '50s and '60s.

The Frankfurt School, also known as the Institute of Social Research (Institut für Sozialforschung), is a social and political philosophical movement of thought located in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. It is the original source of what is known as Critical Theory. The Institute was founded, thanks to a donation by Felix Weil in 1923, with the aim of developing Marxist studies in Germany. The Institute eventually generated a specific school of thought after 1933 when the Nazis forced it to close and move to the United States, where it found hospitality at Columbia University, New York.

top topics

join