It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocean Floor Anomalies South-West Australia - Google Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm very intrigued with the patterns i spotted in the ocean outside Australia. I hope this video get attention of serious researchers. The thing is like a elephant in the room. Personally i think it is remains of ancient civilizations. I invite ATS people to verify it to begin a discussion.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by angkory13

I dont know what to make of this....
There's a lot of right-angle turns. And very straight lines.
Maybe it is some kind of dredging?
Could'nt be ancient civilisations, in the middle of the pacific ocean?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I believe that the "lines" are areas where google has data from various sources (sonar scans or whatever) of the ocean floor. The other areas are just areas where they don't have that data.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

This would be the Indian Ocean or possibly the Southern Ocean. Nowhere near the Pacific!

P

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Yup, it's what Foxtrot said, sonar scans. You can see them all over the place on Google Earth, just have to zoom in to the right level.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
From first glance, id say it had to do with the way the software interprets the data.. Why does it make right angles, rt triangles, winding patterns in various locations? Haven't a clue..

Could possibly be, ship sailing patterns with sonar equipment.. Is that how goggle maps the sea floor?

I don't think they use haarp, so no satellite imagery at those depths. I'm going with ship sailing patterns, to map ocean floor using sonar for $500!!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I can't believe in the age of Google where people can find out why Google Earth shows it like this that there are still idiots that post this stuff like they have no idea.

Seriously!!!!

The more information we have access to the dumber some seem to get!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Not the same place but the same sort of artifact

The lines reflect the path of the boat as it gathers the data
Google statement

"In this case, however, what users are seeing is an artefact of the data collection process. Bathymetric (or sea floor terrain) data is often collected from boats using sonar to take measurements of the sea floor," she added.

"The lines reflect the path of the boat as it gathers the data. The fact there are blank spots between each of these lines is a sign of how little we really know about the world's oceans."

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

signalfire
Yup, it's what Foxtrot said, sonar scans. You can see them all over the place on Google Earth, just have to zoom in to the right level.

Yeah! And, you just reminded me that it was your original thread about these things off Oregon that made me look into it and find out what it is. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm wondering if altering these things would change the frequency the world vibrates at. They remind me of circuit board wiring. They could be connected to crystalline rock formation that act as big circuits. The vibration of the earth interacts with DNA in my thoughts, it could be why astronauts have physiological changes, they are not within this frequency. Change the frequency and the DNA of things will express itself differently.

I think these are natural formations myself, at least some of them I saw. But I also think all these things interact with life on earth. Including how we build our roads and cities. Think of it, why are there so many ghost towns. Maybe it doesn't feel right to live in the area after they mined the ores that shaped the local frequency.

Maybe I am making too much of this and maybe I am not. If the ones who have the capability to test this never do, than I guess we will never know for sure.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

pheonix358
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

This would be the Indian Ocean or possibly the Southern Ocean. Nowhere near the Pacific!

P

my mistake.
i was thinking of the last one to the left of Chile

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Sonar tracks as ships move around show clarity on geological fault lines where continental plates meet.

A side effect of plate creation and subduction constantly moving stuff around.

If we had the whole picture and not just were the ships had been you would be able to see huge detail and lines all over the place.

Makes sense the ships would follow the fault lines as we wish to learn more about them.

edit on 9-11-2013 by rocksandstuff because: Clarity

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The things are more complicated than this.If you consider that Earth axis changed across the ages,it bring more questions about this draws in ocean floors.

new topics

top topics

join