It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga To Perform In Outer Space In 2015

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Lady Gaga is going to perform in outer space in the year 2015. She will perform one song only. Her performance is part of a festival in New Mexico. She will be aboard a (Virgin Galactic ship).

Link to story: www.nydailynews.com...

I am just wondering if just a very select group is allowed to attend the festival; I am thinking most likely this is true.

I am also wondering if (secretly) many of the elite attending will be allowed to meet beings from other planets. You never know!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This girl tries too hard.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

haven123
This girl tries too hard.

I think it will be an interesting event...when a person is rich and famous...they get to do a lot of things...that many people can only dream of.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
While she's up there we should make her our global ambassador to the Sun!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

tvtexan
While she's up there we should make her our global ambassador to the Sun!

You never know...
I am just wondering what are (the hidden agendas) surrounding this event.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hopefully its not financially feasible to bring it back.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

and at that time she'll be 27 years old exactly and some speculate that will be her intro into the 27 club

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
She's jumping the shark. Tricks are cheap.
Either her music can stand on it's own or it can't.
If she's resorting to tricks .... then her time at the top is finished.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
if i was on this trip i would seriously strangle the bitch if she tried to pull this # during the trip. so selfish. what about the rest of the people on board that just want to be in awe of the surroundings?

it costs $250k a ticket for this, if i was one of the celebs that paid i sure as hell would be demanding she wasn't on the flight.
edit on 7-11-2013 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What's the point of it? So people can watch her on television instead of in person, or will there be people on the ship with her? I don't get it. Maybe she just wants the title, first performance in space?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

I think that there are (several hidden agendas)...I am just not sure what exactly they are.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
She may not get back with a bit of luck....

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hmmm, I'm pretty sure that this isn't Gaga's first trip into outer space.

I find it kind of humorous actually as Gaga has been accused of stealing ideas in the past. Sarah Brightman was actually planning a trip to the ISS a year before Gaga, lol. www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Under Water
What's the point of it? So people can watch her on television instead of in person, or will there be people on the ship with her? I don't get it. Maybe she just wants the title, first performance in space?

I think Chris Hadfield beat her for that title
Thank goodness.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's been done already! By Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield!!!!!!

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy some REAL talent in space...Not only can he sing and dance among the stars, he can also fly fighter jets, do complicated engineering math, operate heavy equipment in space and also grow a kick ass mustache!

Happy Movember!

PS Lady Gaga, please do not attempt to also grow a mustache just so you too can be as cool as this guy. You are incredibly inferior to this human...there is no point in trying to match him. But by all means float off into oblivion while your up there. You are not needed/welcome on this planet!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
She won't be the first.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Three words: promotional/publicity stunt.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

whatever happened to "in space, no one can hear you scream" ?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Now I guess we will have proof that she is totally out of it.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

StratosFear
Hopefully its not financially feasible to bring it back.

Now THAT is hilarious. On a more realistic note though, there is the possibility of any space vehicle malfunctioning in some capacity, resulting in an irrecoverable accident. Even if I don't care for her as an artist, I wouldn't wish something like that on anyone. I am having a hard time believing this whole thing to be honest, but if it is true, it is groundbreaking in more than one way.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join