It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When can you tell when Obama is lying???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
When he opens his mouth!!!

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

LOL.....I saw the title and that's what I was thinking.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Who is this Obama that you speak of?
Do you mean Barry Soetoro?

He lies so much, I don't even trust who he really is.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

butcherguy
Who is this Obama that you speak of?
Do you mean Barry Soetoro?

He lies so much, I don't even trust who he really is.

I'm pretty sure he doesnt know who HE is himself LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Lol i was actually annoyed when i saw the..When he opens his mouth bit...Only because you beat me to it

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

He's not lying. He's just going for the Nobel Prize for Fiction.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

AnonymousCitizen

He's beating Stephen King for horror stories.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Anyway. I thought he was an honest american citizen whos roots can be traced back generations.
.....I would trust him with my empty wallet anyhow

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

AnonymousCitizen

I wish I could give you more than a star!! It's been a dog turd of a day and you just made me laught 'til I had to clean the tears off my glasses.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

TheDoctor46

Lol i was actually annoyed when i saw the..When he opens his mouth bit...Only because you beat me to it

you just jealous, stop hatin!!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

We or anyone who can think for themselves are purity sure Obama is not capable of the truth if the last 5 years mean anything but what really worries me is all the people around him lying.

I doubt anyone in the Whitehouse knows what day it is, no one believes any one else...lot of calendar's around, I'm sure.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Remind you of someone?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Also be careful of the scam websites that try to sign you up for obamacare! They are easy to spot cuz the fake websites work! Lol

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Thanks, that's a better method than the one I'd been using before. I can't get a read on his body language most of the time.
edit on 06amWed, 06 Nov 2013 05:00:28 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

He's actually a very good robot. I was gobsmacked at the Japanese robots, they look unbelievably real and sadly Obama, who certainly has something missing whether its between those ears or within his heart, or even both has it. I do hear he's very good at playing cards though and every robot needs a distration.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I agree but obamy is so good at lying... that he does not even have to open his mouth to lie.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Has anybody found the way to see that he's telling the Truth? Because that rare moment needs zoning in on. Today he is denying his own words that's the whole country has watched and heard him say over a dozen times. You will not lose your insurance. He actually told OFA paid smilers & clappers he never said it. The man disgusts me and I don not even have a president. I could a crap who gets the job because the have silver tongues.

Love your Country. Ignore those who love to kill it. Presidents are Over Rated!! anyway

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

NotSoAnonymous
Today he is denying his own words that's the whole country has watched and heard him say over a dozen times. You will not lose your insurance. He actually told OFA paid smilers & clappers he never said it.

Oh those words are STILL on the white house website... lol...

I will say, he is great at lying! My ex wasn't even that good... I have actually never met someone who lies quite as much as Obama.

And... we just found a job that pays you to lie, and pays you well for it! Its called the presidency....

edit on 7-11-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Felons all across this nation are jealous... because they "didn't do it" either! They just haven't figured out how to get anyone to believe them in the face of a mountain of evidence yet!

Obama apparently has...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join