It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the paranormal "elite" ignore Bashar? A good article!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
sorry again for my english,

i can understand better than talk...

Just found this article while searching for an old thread on ATS about bashar and i really liked it.. www.ascensionmonitor.com...

One sentence struck me " Lately (beginning in the later part of 2012) this has started to change for me, and probably for many others also. The whole thing about disclosure and contact is sort of coming into view as a more tangible reality."

I remember when i first showed my wife material from bashar. After listening to it for a while she was totally made at me..called me "retarded" and was really loudly questioning if she was wrong about me..and if i was different than she thought..

In the last year she started to see tha changes that happened with me and began to listen to some of the material even quoting bashar in front of her friends (behind my back
) .

The same with my mother..she was totally mad once about me "believing an american fraud with a stagy attitude"..now she is even showing her friends videos from him (who of course are now totally MAD at her, saying she lost her mind)..

but in a way those reactions gave me hope...

-> i feel the same as the guy writing this article...

www.ascensionmonitor.com...

I though about this a lot. As it is not easy for me to speak in english i never could really make myself clear and explain in detail and with more preciseness why bashar in my eyes is the only "paranormal phenomenon" i ever trusted.. And people who know me know that i am not a nut at all. But everytime i spoke about bashar here many people treated me as such..
In a way it was sad to see that even one of the few places online that is open to "alternative topics" is full of that kind of ignorance...but also: it could not be different. If it would..they hype would change a lot of things.

.. The truth lies within the videos and audios from bashar..
But i often said: i was a sceptic to ..and it took me more than a few hours to start to see that this is one of the greatest sources Humanity ever had...

I hope that one day ATs will be on the forefront opening op to the awesome material he/she/it provides.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Are you trying to sell something? I don't really think too many people are in the market for yet another dubious chaneller looking for money. Why does the UFO community ignore these types of people? Because they never amount to anything, that's why. It's all bullcrap.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Ok..i accept your perspective and i hope everyone that has your perspetive just gives you a star to back you opinion without having to repeat it over and over again.

no i dont try to sell something...I just like to share good stuff which is reminding me of the "wonder that we are" !
It makes me happy in a way. I dont know why. Good Day to you!!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Who exactly is bashar?
He is an alien channeled through someone?
i dont know about him, can you tell me a bit about him please
Thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Bashar is a guilty pleasure of mine. I know better, but it's fun to listen to him talk about everything without stuttering, pausing to think and never once say "ummm". I always wondered why an alien had a Scottish accent, though. And like you said I have to listen to him when my wife isn't around.
All logic says David Anka is a fraud, but he's still fun to listen to

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
the intro is also important in terms of "why is "ET" making contact through channeling"

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thanks for that article, Kauskau. From what I read it looks really interesting. I'll read it more in detail later (I'm having one of those rush periods where everything is getting backed up, I have a million tabs opened!). Thanks, and I'm starting to see your points about the skeptics.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Why is he 'ignored'?

Probably because he's just as legitimate as this guy that said he spoke to people on Venus and Pluto:

Channelers.
*rolls eyes*

How gullible can people be?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

You might think that your video is very funny and clever, but obviously you're comparing apples and oranges. While one channeller is speaking gibberish, the other channeller is saying something that makes sense and gives us hope (and no, I'm not talking about the Venusian). I hope that the ATS community in general is smarter than that and can see past your 'caca', as I heard someone else say here on ATS today. I give you a D+.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Right.
So, erm, it's only real if you believe in it?

Tell us, why does Bashar need an interpreter when it comes to people speaking non-English languages?
Super Duper Alien doing the Kermit on this guy should be able to read peoples minds and thoughts if it can get in the head of the guy it's supposedly controlling, or at the very least have access to super duper universal translation technologies?

Thing is, if Darryl Anka doesn't know the language, then, hmmm, neither does Bashar, yet, somehow this Bashar is able to channel all sorts of other 'wisdom'?
Ah-ha.
Right.

Can't impart the 'wisdom' and knowledge of something so completely simple as speaking and understanding another language (I know regular everyday people that have no special powers at all that speak and understand anywhere from 5 - 9 different languages), yet somehow the mysterious awesome spooky wisdom of the Universe that's so special it needs to be imparted by aliens can make it through just fine.

I love how channelled aliens are always limited by what what their 'hosts' know and can do.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I agree! Right on the button! Just like I remember that lady who use to come on the "Art Bell" radio show. "Zeta Talks", lady. (forgot her name ..google it if you want. She did what you just said Alice.

Oh, heck I googled it lol! its : Answers from visitors from Zeta Reticuli, via their Emissary, Nancy Lieder. lol!!

Link zetatalk.com... it's all just nutty IMHO

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
People spend too much time focusing on the messenger and not the message. Bashar is spot on with everything he says, it's too bad more people don't listen to what he has to say with an open mind. I would challenge anyone to get up on a stage and field the complex questions as seamlessly as Bashar does.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

It's not worth debating. I could come up with a stellar argument, but since you're not open to the idea you're not going to accept anything I say. I've been through that before, and I'm sure that Kauskau has been through it even more. Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

By the way, the fact that you think that a message is going to just happen in that miraculous way that you described is pretty simplistic sounding. Almost like your guy speaking gibberish. That's not the way real life happens.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Ok i will do.

from wikipedia:
Darryl Anka claims that he began to communicate, through trance-channeling, with an extra-terrestrial entity called Bashar in 1983. [3] He describes Bashar as existing in a parallel reality, in a time frame that we perceive as the future.
In this interview bashar speaks about his civilisation.

In this video darryl gives an introduction how he began channeling

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Bashar speaks no language at all..They communicate through "concepts" and bashar can only use the words which the channel knows..
Btw: there was an asian woman channeling bashar 20 years ago.
And also another american woman "lyssa royal"

But as you dont believe this to be a real happening..Everything will be a sign that this is fake for you. FOrget the whle alien thing. Just listen to the messages for more than one hour and you will (i swear) see that it has a lot of power to inspire....

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I've really gotten into Bashar since yesterday or maybe even today (I'd have to look at my posts). This is going to sound really goofy to all the skeptics and haters, but that introduction sounds like history. Even its grainy quality almost gives me chills. But of course I can't expect anyone to understand. Nor am I trying to say that I'm ready to give away my life savings to Darryl Anka, which I'm sure is what someone would extrapolate from this post. I just think it's funny how they try to paint us as naïve, when what they would supposedly take as proof of anything existing is so naïve as to be laughable. Beyond even established physics. Look! Darryl Anka just sent me a telepathic message... It's true! It's true!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Its always great to vibe on the same frequency..and yes: both videos are also sounding historic for me..

Its the beginning...

One day we will look back on this and it will seem more like a wonder to us that once we did NOT believe in this stuff

edit on 5-11-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

do you already have a "favourite" talk from bashar?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I post it once again for those who are not in the seth topic.

One of my favourite talks from bashar was when he spoke about how their UFOS work..

i cant find it..but found a similar video.

It made sense to me

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join