It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal instruments and measuring devices

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I want to ask whether anyone has put together a package of instruments which are better at detecting and communicating with ghosties or beings in other dimensions? I mean ones which are better than what is out there and in general use at the moment. Maybe there are better ones but just not so well known. However, I cannot help feeling that anything good would be picked up by the TV programs and used because it would give greater credibility.

I feel that now is a good time to start developing these instruments for the future. Mediums are probably the most well-known way to communicate but this introduces a human element of interpretation which instruments would perhaps eliminate.

Whether the program is real or not, I have been watching the Ghost Hunters series and it seems they already have a few ways to communicate with the ghosts they are encountering, however I cannot help feeling that between us on ATS we could come up with some better ideas for devices. Possibly we have the collective skills to produce these devices too.

For example, they do not have a directional device to show which direction a ghost is moving. They do not have a simple yes/no 2-light device, apart from their flashlight experiment which gets the entities to turn on/off the flashlights. The EVP recordings they make are often little more than mumbles and grunts.

What we need is more devices and eventually a way to measure the entity and its energy so that these things can be more scientifically studied. Currently, the whole area is filled with massive amounts of woo and uncertainty, and if a series of measuring devices of different kinds were developed, then science would be able to pin it all down a little more.

So, any comments, ideas and designs please everyone?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

I'm thinking that maybe devices implemented to sense this stuff may be using a "reversed" polarity; (+volts DC) as opposed to (-volts DC)?

Alot of funky electronic stuff utilizes both polarities...

I'm not very well versed in electronics though.

new topics

join