It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Box of Crazy" - full of illustrations, sketches, drawings ..found by the trash.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Amazing he describes lenticular clouds as that there are consealed ships within these clouds, Like stealth ships cloaked as clouds..

It all seems to happen in Santos Brazil strange...

Great find ..
edit on 0b45America/ChicagoMon, 04 Nov 2013 18:27:45 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 04 Nov 2013 18:27:45 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Better riddle than the runaway, ny sector vid

It will take some time to study it.

What's with the world maps having markers?
There's one on North Pole, one near Australia and one in Algeria.

The paper with April 1947 looks like part of a hand drawn map with the blue being a body of water.
I googled Algeria and this date to see if there were any connections.
Found this

France conducted numerous space and missile launches from Algerian territory from 1947-1967. These facilities were abandoned as a condition of the agreement ending the Algerian Civil War. Algeria did not take concrete steps to return to space until the 1990's, when the decision was taken to participate in an international constellation of disaster-monitoring satellites.

Space activities began on Algerian territory in colonial times with the constellation of launch complexes and nuclear weapons test sites established by France as the Special Weapons Test Center (CIEES). This began operations at Colomb-Bechar on April 24, 1947. Launch operations were moved to Hammaguira in 1952, supplemented by Reggane from 1961. France's first launch to orbit took place from Hammaguira in 1965. The evacuation of these launch sites was a condition of the final agreement signed in March 1962 that ended the Algerian Civil War. The sites continued in use until finally turned over to the Algerian government on 1 July 1967.

Source

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Looks to be Danish on some images

There's Egyptian statues in the drawings.
Who is depicted in those?
edit on 4-11-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

I don't find them to be biblical angels as others have suggested

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I love me some crazy! Thanks for posting this.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Awesome that you posted this. I was trying to do the same but I was unable to start a thread. Anyways, this is good stuff and there is also an actual sub for this as well if some of y'all want to check it out and help. I figured there would be a lot of knowledge and insight on here. the sub is on reddit for those that want to see the different threads. Would be nice to see some cross-forum help. the sub is at www.reddit.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The drawings look like the description of the living beings from the book of Ezekiel.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Re the AMPEL April 1947 image

A.M.P.E.L stands for

Advanced Materials and Process Engineering Laboratory (AMPEL)

Or this :
Ampel Ela S 202/1 or L 65
Loud speaker from 1938
The image is similar to a UFO

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here are some things that have been figured out. You're more than welcome to see if you can find anything thats incorrect or add to the findings. But there is a ton more we could use help with.

update 11/4 7:56pm found a thread on reddit dedicated to his history which is more in depth that what I added below. www.reddit.com...

The man on the envelope, Daniel Christiansen, was born in 1904 and died in 1994, putting him in his 60s or 70s when some of this was made. He was a native of Skodsborg, Denmark, arrived in the US aboard the ship Olympic in 1927. Enlisted in the US Army in 1942 at Fort Dix. Got out in 1945. His occupation at the time was carpenter. I haven't been able to learn much about his later life, but it looks like he didn't have any family had a wife Ana who died in the early 80s and lived in a pretty crappy neighborhood.

Think I've managed to flesh out Mr. Christiansen's back story a little if anyone's interested...
Although he was born in Skodsborg, Denmark at the time of his immigration in 1927 his residence is listed as Helsinger (more commonly known in the English speaking world as Elsinore thanks to Hamlet).
His final destination on his arrival form in 1927 is listed as Henryville, PA. From 1924 to 1929 Henryville was the location of the Pocono People's College, an experimental college that did not require its adult students to have any educational prerequisites upon entrance.
The head of Pocono People's College was Dr. Sorn Mathiasen, who had previously taught at the International People’s College in Elsinore. Daniel Christiansen listed S. A. Mathiasene [sic] as his contact in the US upon his arrival.
This is speculation, but I think it's likely that Daniel Christiansen took classes at the International People's College in Elsinore where he made the acquaintance of Dr. Mathiasen.
When Dr. Mathiasen became the head of the Pocono People's College it's possible Daniel was invited over to continue his studies. He lists Dr. Mathiasen as his "friend" not as his teacher/professor on his immigration forms, so it would seem their relationship was a close one.
This could help explain why someone with an 8th grade education (according to his WWII enlistment records and the 1940 US Census) had such an advanced grasp on mechanical drawing. Perhaps he studied engineering?
When the college closed due to the stock market crash in 1929, Daniel moved to Newark, New Jersey and found work. First as a mechanic in an automobile factory and later as a carpenter working in furniture repair. He lived in Newark until at least 1942 when he entered the Army.
I'm not sure yet what Daniel did in the years immediately following WWII. The next time he pops up in records is in 1953 when he married Anastasia Harjaks, an Estonian immigrant, in Palm Beach, Florida.
Daniel and Anastasia lived in Elizabeth, New Jersey from at least 1957 to 1959.
Anastasia died in St. Petersburg, Florida in 1983.
edit on 4-11-2013 by knowidea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Just because they were all found in one box, doesn't mean they are connected though.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Glassbender777
Being a mechanical engineer, I can see that it's a sectioned drawing of a bearing and wheel belonging to some kind of rail system, obviously railroad during those days. All the wording, makes me think that some of it, is a patten drawing. Must be for personal use, as their is no dimensioning and not a finished product for patten application. Their seems to be a mixture of information here, railroad wheel drawing along with unbelievable UFO drawings and some crazy remarks, very cool
The UFO drawings seems to be of an observation IMO.

There are 3 patents that we dug up that MIGHT be relevant. See if you can come up with something.

this one was from 1888 by www.google.com... that was said to resemble the bearing. The thread and pictures are here www.reddit.com...

Then there is another patent, not sure how relevent and I didn't look into it much a roller bearing spindle and hub assembly from 1992 by Milford F. Marti www.google.com...

And then this patent was from 2005 is very similar to pics as well from Christiansen. This 2005 patent actually referenced the 1988 patent and SEEMS to have stolen Christiansens idea IMO. See thread www.reddit.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by knowidea

You can tell by the drawings he was an engineer. Parts of it are about rail lines

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here is a link of pic 17 or 18. A torn letter Someone has made some words out but we still need more figuring out. the letter is i.imgur.com...

The thread is here www.reddit.com...

Here's whats been made out: Some corrections are probably needed.

LINE1 - 10 (16 or 91 upside-down…page number maybe?) my (no idea what else this could be) of the reason for Nadys eatti randomly my co not today regrets how (or her her)
**edit...looks like "One of the reasons for...."
LINE 2 - wish to go one a oe (HOLE) to thought that you (Illegible for the rest of line 2)
LINE 3 - There a bed imp (HOLE) of doing that, of desires and lives the mesh XX XXXX
LINE 4 - new Approach (very clearly written) to and underlying that whast I mat (Here things start to get VERY messy, there is an "I" written very poorly compared to his other "I" and its shaky if you look closely). I must here now to the high I will (too small to read) see green
LINE 5- for at you b-ss (B-ss or B--ss or B---ss.) Here then was in the display certain artificial
LINE 6 – (This line opens with a scrawl going left to right) flying saucer. 1977 it was 20 years since the were flying saucer (inferred it was saucer) but (bot or 305) here here (this part is illegible but seems to be the same word twice)
LINE 7- interests in communication with the 9 days near (something is crossed out here)
LINE 8- By jumping honesty flying can the cargate mentive rents in Washington starts in 1967 (last word is too messy)
LINE 9 – Also the times that certain clouds we saw and pholy rod by was America towards whe
LINE 10 – with ( or "usin") was deny brush, These flying objects --- (???) called the to indicator clouds by mal
LINE 11 – Rhenomses (definitely a R and H here) because dry momento and was puptises in the AMN, magri weton (No idea, looked this line over quite a bit)
LINE 12- puestur I have dr (smudge going from blue to red) a like maro of (inserted THE) feshonesxxxx, as it was photogra___d (pen stopped working) the air- but
LINE 13 - I have shown is in my growing axxxx ( smudge) as if the air was lorates here was in Petersburg, sharing the
LINE 14 - (starts really light here cant see first word) as the center of pertirne and calling the dreaming! Here do of on ease of to be of Tommy Minst
LINE 15 - There was All the re--- (a dot drawn in the middle of the word with) in the works to the rodents. The world to show the phenomenon take-- pser have centurer on the ---- (last word is not clear, had some trouble with the last few as well)
LINE 16 - constructed in writing p-------- who to confindes in 1973 and rembered in 1---

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Ok,

I was looking at the image on your Imgur portfolio and looked up the guys alias in google this came up. Might be his son, same alias and last name. Its not very interesting but maybe some connection.

Morpheus

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

MorpheusUSA
Ok,

I was looking at the image on your Imgur portfolio and looked up the guys alias in google this came up. Might be his son, same alias and last name. Its not very interesting but maybe some connection.

Morpheus

the alias is basically Christiansen written backwards which a lot of people do.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Anther picture dump..Apparently this is the rest of the contents of the box.

The Box of Crazy part deux

107 more new pictures.

Very interesting to say the least. I'm an artist and that is typical of a artists sketchbook. I keep everything. But it does give us a good look at what he thought about.

edit on 4-11-2013 by Digital_Reality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MorpheusUSA

I guess I skipped your comment about possibly being his soon, but you may have something, although Christiansen is a pretty popular dutch name, and bill/william as well. But in one of the pics it has this i.imgur.com... . Not sure if its anything, but good catch.

edit...so that would make billy jack 18 now

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Reminds me a bit of the writings of Stan Romanek with what apparently were judged to be valid and sophisticated equations in quantum physics, although he was no artist, engineer nor mathematician. The one basic solution that is relatively easy is his alias...simply Chris-ti-ansen spelled in reverse. Weren't such drawings and obsessions noted historically among 'ecstatics' as prophets of old? Incidentally, there is a historical record of a small tornado in Tampa in August, 1980.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Nesna It Sirhe is actually Christiansen backwards, its Sirh(c)

sorry, where are you seeing Ampel? which pic is it?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Can anyone read the text on this page?
The Box of Crazy part deux

edit on 4-11-2013 by Digital_Reality because: Link

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Some believe that the wheeled Throne was some sort of Ancient Locomotion device and it would seem the artist was trying to figure it out.

The fact that the bearings are wheels within wheels some might think it is a bearing structure (as the artist surely did as common college teaching by rationalist).

However the wheeled throne and its Cherubims are spiritual things and seen by Holy men of God who spake and these things were recorded in the OT Bible.

This has to do with Israel getting her promise kingdom with one from the line of David who shall sit on the throne forever.

This will come to pass when the US is made impotent on the world scene and is unable to assist in any peacekeeping endeavors which leads to total world chaos, then four nations shall arise to world prominence in the Middle east along the Mediterranean Sea, at first there are three then the fourth takes over with a Charismatic leader who will woo the world into a One World Order under a banner of peace and makes a deal with Israel a promise of allowing them to have their temple on the temple mount for a Palestinian State. that deal lasts for 3 1/2 years then he desecrates the temple and scatters the Jews, and the next 3 1/2 years are total hell on earth for all mankind until the Ancient of days comes and sets up the kingdom that will last forever.

The Artist was just a man trying with his flesh to figure those things that are hidden to him at the time nothing more nothing less. Many can make of it what they will but that is all it was.

edit on 4-11-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join