It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien's have challenged us to a soccer game... Apparently...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hi all.. I don't know what to think about this, or even what to say...

Allegedly, Aliens had visited famed Football coach Franz Beckenbaur last week and challenged him to a soccer game. Well, they actually challenged us, the human race. If we win, we keep Earth. If we lose, we're dead.

That's all I can really say about this... Check out the webpage and let me know what you think. There are also a bunch of video's popping up on YouTube under MysteriousCircles. I wonder if this is related to www.231134421.com

Anyway, check it out....

www.mysteriouscircles.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PollyPeptide

You don't know what to think about this ????
Really ????

It sounds like a new disney film.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

My bet it is all to do with the world cup next year.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

PollyPeptide
Hi all.. I don't know what to think about this, or even what to say...

Allegedly, Aliens had visited famed Football coach Franz Beckenbaur last week and challenged him to a soccer game. Well, they actually challenged us, the human race. If we win, we keep Earth. If we lose, we're dead.

That's all I can really say about this... Check out the webpage and let me know what you think. There are also a bunch of video's popping up on YouTube under MysteriousCircles. I wonder if this is related to www.231134421.com

Anyway, check it out....

www.mysteriouscircles.com...

Multiple threads on this already..here is one of them.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hasn't Brazil been Ufo Central for some time now? What better time for them to make an appearance than when the eyes of the world are watching them during the World Cup?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Marketing campaigns, grrrrrr.

Now can I have my wasted time back?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

aboutface
Marketing campaigns, grrrrrr.

Now can I have my wasted time back?

No kidding.

Now we can all get back to watching the skies over Cleveland for the mothership.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well in this case.

I vote Clone of Pele!

Pele Moments
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qXcRDzQ240
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

boymonkey74

My bet it is all to do with the world cup next year.
. Why can't we just say he was visited by aliens? I mean come on, don'believe in aliens but a Jewish zombie and big, scary, invisible man in the sky are real? That's congruent!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

wow, he was so good,,,

had more moves than Ginger Rogers

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
They wouldn't understand the off side rule, and besides after a couple of dives by us they would realise we are cheats, forfeit the game and take the planet anyway!
edit on 3/11/2013 by Dabih because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

PollyPeptide
Check out the webpage and let me know what you think. There are also a bunch of video's popping up on YouTube under MysteriousCircles.

This video is uploaded by Samsung Mobile, that should have been your first clue it was an advert.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

skonaz

You don't know what to think about this ????
Really ????

It sounds like a new disney film.

Yes really. It seems so absurd that I cannot let my brain get around it. I chose not to say anything about it, because I have nothing nice to say!!

I'd assume it's something about the world cup.... Mind you I don't really care... Franz seems pretty serous though...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

freelance_zenarchist

PollyPeptide
Check out the webpage and let me know what you think. There are also a bunch of video's popping up on YouTube under MysteriousCircles.

This video is uploaded by Samsung Mobile, that should have been your first clue it was an advert.

That wasn't the web site.. Hence I didn't see. Thanks for being a dick about it though.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Apparently your ET is samsung and they can shove it. No one wins earth except the people, and all of nature, in a safe, equal happy abundant school without slavers at all, they will be in major readjustment cousneling sessions and SOS, now would be good, thank you.
edit on 3-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Yes, that is the video embedded on the website you posted. If you click the info button on the Youtube player it shows you who the uploader is.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Huh?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Its not quite connected but i dont believe it is important enough for its own thread but the Gaurdian(friends with snowden) had a piece in the paper at the weekend.

www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
No offense to the OP but shouldn't this be in the hoax bin already?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
They didn't challange Franz to a "soccer" game in Europe we play FOOTBALL!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join