It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baptism and the Flood of Noah for Dummies - Beasts in the Water

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

"You are saying that I do not know everything and that my truth my not reflect the image it was copied from. This is true. What I can say in response to this is that there is enough of an image there to now know that the Bible reflects what is evident. We are without excuse if we deny the truth. Truth is easy to see and hard to deny. I have this going for me. As you say, nobody can be 100% correct or faith would be fact. I have faith." Quote EWR

No...I'm saying, whatever you're saying (and the theoretical physics/mechanics seem familiar enough for you to have drawn the parallels)...if contained (as invariable truth - in kernelled form) is apparent to you in (to name 2 you seem to access) these writings - why would you then conclude that they would not be contained (as kernel, lattice-work, scaffold-form) in anything else?...that's an exclusionary position to take, to then utilise documents and writings that fulfills the exclusionary position that ergo renders your exclusionary position correct, by the very fact that you have used it so...that's a snake eating its own tail...

'I have faith' is a different contention, and wholly admirable...

Å99

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

I never asked anyone to agree with me. I simply stated my reasoning and what I believe. You can do with it what you want. Argument Ad Hominem if you wish. It's your call. I will simply cling to truth and keep the high ground.

This isn't ad hominem. This is calling you off of your porch. You call unbelievers stupid and you insist that we must suffer to be worthy of your highly acclaimed status. There's a reason your threads never go anywhere. As mentioned before, you exhibit a superiority complex, made all the worse because YOU DON'T LISTEN. You never want to listen. All you want to do is preach.
edit on 2-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

I'm all ears. What is it you have to say concerning the OP?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

akushla99

"You are saying that I do not know everything and that my truth my not reflect the image it was copied from. This is true. What I can say in response to this is that there is enough of an image there to now know that the Bible reflects what is evident. We are without excuse if we deny the truth. Truth is easy to see and hard to deny. I have this going for me. As you say, nobody can be 100% correct or faith would be fact. I have faith." Quote EWR

No...I'm saying, whatever you're saying (and the theoretical physics/mechanics seem familiar enough for you to have drawn the parallels)...if contained (as invariable truth - in kernelled form) is apparent to you in (to name 2 you seem to access) these writings - why would you then conclude that they would not be contained (as kernel, lattice-work, scaffold-form) in anything else?...that's an exclusionary position to take, to then utilise documents and writings that fulfills the exclusionary position that ergo renders your exclusionary position correct, by the very fact that you have used it so...that's a snake eating its own tail...

Å99

I hear this on ATS quite often. You say you have a different contention, yet you do not state what it is. So many people here on ATS seem to be against the easily discerned information in the Bible, yet they never come out and say what they really think. I often hear plenty of words against me, yet the topics I cover are dismissed by calling me untruthful. Clearly, you have a position. What is it?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

Exactly, it is YOUR story, but it is clothed in a man named Jesus. Jesus' story is YOUR story and everyone else's. We are all the Son of God, we are the culmination of the Law, which is Love.

Think of reality as a quarter, where one side represents the Mother (nature), the other represents the Father (Spirit), and the middle being the Son. We are the Son of God (the quarter in this case), we are the part of reality that connects the physical and spiritual (the two sides of the coin), we are the perceiving aspect of God.

When the Mother (nature) and Father (Spirit) unite in marriage, there is the Son (us). Love is the Law, the Law is God, and we as the Son (perceiver) are here to fulfill the Law, which is to love God and to love our neighbor as ourselves.

I agree. The Hebrew letters and words agree. The point is unity with the one we are birthed from. The Son is being raised by the Father. We are being raised by the Son. We, in turn, raise our own children and the pattern expands as individuation creates new life.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

No, we are the Son being raised by the Father.

We are both the Father and the Mother formed into the Son. Jesus represents you and everyone/thing else with consciousness. He represents Love, which is the Law that we have all come to fulfill. We have to become perfect in Love as the Father is perfect, meaning we must become like Jesus, and we can in this lifetime, and some already are and have been.

Father, Mother, Son. We are the Son, not just Jesus.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

EnochWasRight

akushla99

Å99

I hear this on ATS quite often. You say you have a different contention, yet you do not state what it is. So many people here on ATS seem to be against the easily discerned information in the Bible, yet they never come out and say what they really think. I often hear plenty of words against me, yet the topics I cover are dismissed by calling me untruthful. Clearly, you have a position. What is it?

You really aren't paying attention, are you...could be because you're spending alot of time writing this stuff for yourself (or are you?)...

ATS is short (don't overquote, slabs of text, not off-topic) discussion material...what you're doing would be better suited to a yes-man site, since you are of the opinion that there are 'plenty of words against me'...ever wondered why? (apart from the mandatory 'satan will try anything to stymie the words of truth')...

I find what you write fascinating...up to the point where it gets to 'ITS THE TRUTH & I'M RIGHT'...after that it's preaching by stealth...hey, and you're not the only one...don't feel alone buddy...

Å99

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

As you say, nobody can be 100% correct or faith would be fact. I have faith.

You speak as though your religion being based on fact would prove a detriment to its foundations. You are not the first to imply this, in fact. Why the disdain for facts?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

The flood was an extinction event, the end of the world (as it was). The Ark represents the Lord, and all the clean and unclean beasts (kingdoms) went into it and were saved and delivered on the other side safely which is a future allusion to the Millenial reign of Christ.

Throughout the OT we see a pattern, and that pattern repeats itself into the NT: enter into Him and be saved.

IN the OT scriptures we also see that the Ark (throne of God on earth) is in the Temple (the Groom), and the Temple is in the City (Bride).

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Did you have something to say to the topic of the thread?

You should read this and watch the video: LINK

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

As you say, nobody can be 100% correct or faith would be fact. I have faith.

You speak as though your religion being based on fact would prove a detriment to its foundations. You are not the first to imply this, in fact. Why the disdain for facts?

Axioms cannot be facts. They are merely what is most evident. Even in science, we have axioms with contradiction and paradox. When a higher truth comes along, the lower truths are refined. I have noticed that the Bible remains the highest axiom. Our own knowledge simply rises to the platform the Bible has held since the beginning. Aside from a higher axiom, the platform I use to form my thought process is solid.

edit on 2-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Why is the bible the highest axiom?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

lonewolf19792000

The flood was an extinction event, the end of the world (as it was). The Ark represents the Lord, and all the clean and unclean beasts (kingdoms) went into it and were saved and delivered on the other side safely which is a future allusion to the Millenial reign of Christ.

Throughout the OT we see a pattern, and that pattern repeats itself into the NT: enter into Him and be saved.

IN the OT scriptures we also see that the Ark (throne of God on earth) is in the Temple (the Groom), and the Temple is in the City (Bride).

I always love your comments. As far as I can determine, eternity already exists. We are moving toward that conclusion, which has already happened. Reality is simply a reply of how we arrived. Possibly for the new lives that are developed from the process that began the process. If our reality is a hologram, then it's no different than a movie we record and play over and over again. Just a larger version of the same idea. Our time is simply an event engaged in another timeline. From our perspective, it's like watching a movie more than once. Take a DVD out and watch it, but the making of the DVD may have been 3 years ago. The timeline of the move as it plays is still relative to when it was made. The same could be true for our universe.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Pick a passage claiming a truth. Deny it if it is false. Your answer comes from the fact you cannot find a passage that is not true.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Wow. Now that's pretty cool to think about.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Wow. Now that's pretty cool to think about.

I know. Really, it seems to be the answer to me. Whatever created us is using its own knowledge and wisdom to engage a divine technology to give us a story to learn. This makes us an image of the original, yet unrefined enough to be delayed in our arrival to the conclusion. We are already there, yet the newest of life (you and I) are yet to arrive. We first need to pass the education process.

This is essentially what the Bible is telling us. The reason it is so hard to deny its truth is by the fact that the truth we can discover has already been known. It is not possible to learn it apart from the experience that first engaged the minds of the founders of creation. It is entirely possible that the Creators of our reality mastered their own in the past.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Pick a passage claiming a truth. Deny it if it is false. Your answer comes from the fact you cannot find a passage that is not true.

I'll do that tomorrow. In the meantime, prepare to eat your words with gusto.

ETA: Decided to meet your challenge tonight. Here you go.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's your evidence proving several biblical claims false. Ergo the Bible is NOT the highest axiom. Now don't go ignoring my post now that I have successfully answered your challenge. I expect you to refute every refutation presented in the post linked above. Otherwise, your "truth" is a mockery.
edit on 2-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

EnochWasRight

AfterInfinity

How about Romans 13?

Romans 13
1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

Tell me how this is true today. Are our leaders agents of God who do good?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

EnochWasRight

3NL1GHT3N3D1

Bias blinds me? What do you think you are toward the bible? BIASED.

Your bias blinds you to the fact that the bible is not 100% true. Pot meet kettle.

There are numerous inconsistencies within the bible, yet your BIAS toward it being the infallible, hermetically sealed word of god blinds you to them.

The Bible is the physical manifestation of the Living Word. All things below are merely images of the real. Copies do not retain the true nature. The Word is Christ. From the image, we see the true. The Bible is like a mirror. You see yourself it it. What you see is determined by what the light reveals. I see something different than you see.

It is a book that us from my point of view used as a tests or a map for some souls and a source of information for those who can follow synchronicity. You might be given information that fits your view to act in a certain way. That does not mean you will know the whole truth since that can be in the way of your journey.

I have been guided to see the corruption in the bible and once you have seen it you cannot unsee it. From my point of view the 7 lamps means the bodily spiritual energy system that is now days known as the chakra system. I can say the same thing as you say that all should stop being idiots and see the truth and go the spiritual route and meditate/activate chakras. But that is not what is meant for all seekers even if it is true for many.

Used as a Map it can be useful if your mind can see beyond the words. There are better maps now days. I love Jesus for what he did but this has always been a team effort not a single soul fixing everything.
From my point the light comes thru the chakras and another name is chi/ki. Spiritual energy.

The bible is not the truth since it is not including the view of the ones who are on the other side. It is all human perspective. I do not think god needs thousand of pages of text to describe something that is so easy.

From my point of view the message is simple:
If you love your neighbor then you are indirectly loving god. If you love yourself you are also indirectly loving god. Since god is connected to all that is.
edit on 2-11-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

EnochWasRight
reply to post by akushla99

Did you have something to say to the topic of the thread?

You should read this and watch the video: LINK

I clearly have nothing you would agree with, or care to take notice of...like I said, if you'd wanted a discussion, OP wouldn't have been in the form of a sermon.

Just because I choose to boil the contents for brevitys sake, by focussing on the concentrate of the 'solution'...all of a sudden you get all T&C on me...pffft...

Lame

Å99

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Check my posts above. I answered your challenge. Your move now. Make it count. And don't just ignore me either.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join