It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can The UCC set you free?(Looking for potential researchers)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
What in the world is the UCC?

It's the Uniform Commercial Code, and some would say that it is a form of international law that has forced slavery onto every person born since it's inception.

Let me break it down for you:

Apparently this all has roots as far back as the Civil War, but I will start this topic shortly after the Great Depression. From what I've read, the United States has been bankrupt since 1933. We have no gold or silver, something that used to be required by the U.S. Constitution. Commerce, the manner in which goods and services are produced, and sold, used to be driven by this value of gold and silver backing our money. Gold and silver's values were derived by the amount of labor it took to extract these materials from the earth. Now a day, we operate on what is called fiat money, which is money with an intrinsic value of 0.

Since an asset like gold or silver does not back our money, what is it backed by? Well, the theory I'm going to speak to you about today says that the only asset our government has, is people. Then if all the government has is people, how does the U.S. Finance its daily operations? Some would say they do so by collateralizing the people, their citizens, for credit.

How? How in the world could that be?

By the systematic registering of them in international commerce, and then selling bonds on them. The people become the surety on the bonds. The asset that is bonded is the "energy" or labor force that the persons will produce, which is payable at some future time. Sounds a bit like the matrix huh?

Basically, if this is true, the people, you and I, become the "utility" for the generation of this energy. And that brings each of us, unwittingly bond into slavery.

"Surely the constitution guards against such a wild claim!? Checks and balances!" You say. Nope. There is no form of constitutional protection, as what happens to us does not happen in the norms of society. That's because the government is put into an international commerce, which has a set of rules all its own. Welcome to the Uniform Commercial Code.

To follow this line of thinking then, when a child is born in the U.S., a birth certificate is "registered" with a place called the Bureau of Vital Statistics in whichever state the kid is born. At that point the child is now a "surety", and his energy (output) is due at a later date.

Now the birth certificate is supposedly registered in the U.S. Department of Commerce, and then allegedly the Department of the Treasury issues a bond against the birth certificate, and sells the bond at a securities exchange, with the Federal Reserve Bank being the party whom buys this surety, and holds it as collateral to issue Federal Reserve Notes (what is now deemed fiat money).

Apparently, the bond is then held in a trust for the Fed, at the Depository Trust Corporation, which is located, a block or so from the Federal Reserve.

That's a good primer, assembled from a few articles I've read (many times). I'd like to know if anyone else has any thoughts on"

1. The UCC and how deep of control it has on our lives, if any.
2. What do others here know of The Strawman or Redemption?
3. Does a "path to freedom" exist for those who dare to take on the UCC system and try to redeem their sovereignty?

Thanks for stopping in.

X

Here's some links, some of the sites have been acting up. I have copies of the info and will post here if the sites themselves don't come back up. However, you can also just google "Accepted for value" or UCC, or Uniform Commercial Code, or Strawman. And see what you come up with.

www.worldnewsstand.net...

www.cyberclass.net...

www.atgpress.com...

www.freedomdomain.com...

Oh, and just a note: I'm not a lawyer, and I would like you to know that any information discussed should be viewed as hypothetical thoughts, you shouldn't go off and jump into this type of stuff until you fully understand what you're dealing with. I've heard some folks have gotten in a lot of trouble with this, by misues or whatnot.

X
[Edit: I've also sent a U2U to ADVISOR, in hopes that I can get a research project off the ground. If you're interested in following this "rabbit hole" just say so here or send off a U2U to ADVISOR about the UCC project mentioned by Xatnys. Thanks -- X ]

[edit on 16-11-2004 by Xatnys]

[edit on 16-11-2004 by Xatnys]

[edit on 19-11-2004 by Xatnys]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Too much too soon?

Too deep, or strange?

Not enough interest?

Well, at least it'll be on record here on ATS, as there must be someone out there who wishes to explore the secrets held in the UCC.

Thanks for all who viewed.

X

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!

I know you are out there, this was a hot topic after the first election...what happened, school, work....

Ok, take your time, but don't let this one slip away.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hey there, thanks ADVISOR.

Really appreciate it. If we look at the overall potential of what the UCC holds, it could be a very liberating study.

I appreciate any and all help with this.

Anyone out there have the book "Cracking The Code"? That's really hard to get a hold of now, and you'd be very valued on this research team.

Thanks for listening.

X

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Just bumping this up and re-stating that I'm looking for people to start a research project with.

Post your interest here or U2U ADVISOR if you're interested.

Thanks

X

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I may be. I need to think about this one. (What if my research contradicts what your post is in reference to?)

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply. I totally understand your position, and respect it.

I'm after the truth, not trying to protect ideologies. Take any position you want, we can look at every angle, let's disprove it if it's false, let's prove it if it's true.

Notice that I don't assert the above info to be absolute "truth", I just feel there is a current of truth running through it.

If it leads to freedom, great.

If it leads to just more smoke and mirrors, great.

But to take it to wherever it leads seems important.

Thanks for your interest, and take your time on making a decision.

X

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
OK I browsed through the links and it sound interesting, but what can I do with all this information to benefit me.

What will all this information is going to prove.

Does it has a benefit?

[edit on 28-11-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this and I just don't see how the UCC constitutes slavery? We have the freedom to live where ever we choose (provided we are permitted by the other country). We choose to work, or not to work. We have the freedom to make as much, or as little as we want.

We (the people of the U.S.) are not 'indebted' to any financial backers, our government is. We also choose the debt we carry.

Think of a business. A business may have many debts, however it's employees are not responsible for those debts. As an employee, we may lose our job with the organization who cannot pay their notes, but we are not indebted in any way to it's financial responsibilities.

Perhaps we pay off debts by providing security, and or lease our military out to other countries. However, we even choose to join or not to join. (Provided we are not currently in an active 'draft' situation. Even then, we still have choices. We can leave the U.S. and not be drafted.)

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I have quickly looked through your links and find this topic very interesting. I believe we, as citizens, should have some understanding about how this works.

u2u me if you think that I may be of some help in this research. I will furnish you with further information about myself.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
i have just gotten into reading a lot about this kinda stuff, and would like to revive it. it might take a bit of time, but it seems if any shred is true, it affects every one of us. get back to me. let's put our heads together on this one people.

def.out

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I am new here so this might be in the wrong area but I found this very interesting and thought I should share.

Uniform Commercial Code
www.law.cornell.edu...
(k) "Goods" means all things that are movable at the time of identification to a contract for sale. The term includes future goods, specially manufactured goods, the unborn young of animals, growing crops, and other identified things attached to realty as described in Section 2-107. The term does not include information, the money in which the price is to be paid, investment securities under Article 8, the subject matter of foreign exchange transactions, or choses in action.

FAIRVIEW STATE BANK v. EDWARDS
No. 63676.
739 P.2d 994
1987 OK 53
Decided: June 23, 1987
Supreme Court of Oklahoma
�27 Such a contract is contemplated by the Uniform Commercial Code. The Code's definition of goods includes "the unborn young of animals." 12A O.S. 1981 � 2-105 (1). The Uniform Commercial Code Comments following � 2-105 note that the young of animals are expressly included in the definition of goods because "they, too, are frequently intended for sale and may be contracted for before birth."
�33 The third requirement for the attachment of a security interest is that Debtors have rights in the collateral. We find that Debtors' rights in the embryos arise when the eggs produced by Debtors' donor cows are fertilized and the embryos come into existence.
�34 Goods must be both existing and identified before any interest in them can pass. 12A O.S. 1981 � 2-105 (2). Thus, Debtors could not have passed an interest in the embryos to Granada unless they first had rights in the embryos. In the case of the sale of unborn young, identification of goods to a contract occurs "when the young are conceived." 12A O.S. 1981 � 2-501 .

My question: Does this mean that in Oklahoma at least, animals are recognized at conception? If so why do they not extend the same rights to humans? I realize that this is a case of a saleable good and humans are not legally sold so there is no financial gain from recognizing humans from conception.

new topics

top topics

join