It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Watan Exposes Muslim Brotherhood Cells in America, List Of Operatives

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Wow now this is supposed to be translated from the Egyptian El Watan, which is Egypt's most noteworthy newspaper. Should we be taking this with a grain of salt or are we looking at some very serious allegations? I am adding that I have verified the article does exist on El Watan and have provided the link at the bottom of my post.

This newspaper article was in response to an article called, “Egypt: 100 days later” and written by Ahmed Shehata frpm the Egyptian American Organization for Democracy and Human Rights. This article appeared in The Hill, the Capitol’s most widely circulated newspaper, published specifically for Congress. The article was a perfect example of Pro brotherhood propaganda designed to get the Muslim Brotherhood restored in Egypt.

Contrary to what we often hear, the Egyptian people did not want the Muslim Brotherhood in power and expelled them.

Oh my what do I have here?

In the context of El Watan’s ongoing investigation concerning the Brotherhood’s cells and lobby inside America that support the regime of the ousted [Morsi], and which intensified their activities to attack and defame the June 30 Revolution, informed sources have disclosed to El Watan newspaper the names and cell entities of the Brotherhood and their roadmap of activities all throughout the United States of America.

The sources said that these organizations, which are spread throughout the States, agitated for and were supportive of the decisions taken by Muhammad Morsi’s project to “Brotherhoodize” and consolidate power [in Egypt] and gave a favorable opinion to the general American public that Morsi’s decisions were welcomed by the public [in Egypt]. Following the June 30 Revolution, these groups launched a malicious war in order to incite the American administration to take hostile decisions against Egypt, with the aim of bringing back the Brotherhood to the power.

This here is a verbatim list which proves that the Muslim Brotherhood has intertwined themselves into all parts of the US.

Union of Egyptian Imams in North America, represented by Sheikh Muhammad al-Bani
The Egyptian American Foundation for Development
Dr. Khalid Lamada, New York
Dr. Hassan al-Sayah, Virginia
The Egyptian Network in America, led by Dr. Muhammad Helmi
Dr. Akram al-Zand, Sa’ad Foundation
Muhammad al-Khashab, Head of ART channels in America
Sameh al-Henawi, member, Business Association of America
Dr. Hany Saqr, member, Egyptian Association in America
Dr. Khalid Hassan, Maryland
Dr. Muhammad Abdel Hakem, Seattle
Dr. Ahmed Ismat al-Bendari, President, Islamic Society of America
Walid Yusari, Chicago
Ahmed Shadid, New Jersey
Ahmed al-Hatab, Indiana
Dr. Muhammad Morjan, Boston
Ramadan Ridwan, Houston
Ahmed Fayez, Las Vegas
Dr. Amru Abbas, member, Egyptian Foundation in Michigan
Dr. Safi al-Din Hamed, Pennsylvania
Dr. Hamdy Radwan, North Carolina
Ahmed Shehata, Director, Egyptian American Organization for Democracy and Human Rights
Dr. Iman Shehata, New York
Dr. Muhammad Amru Attawiya, member, Organization of Islamic Relief in the United States
Dr. Khalid al-Sayes, member, Rebuilding of Egypt Foundation
Dr. Tariq Hussein, member, American Islamic Relations Council (CAIR)
Dr Hisham al-Gayar, member, Egyptian Foundation, Michigan
Amin Mahmoud, Maryland

Exposed: Muslim Brotherhood Operatives in the U.S.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the Google translate version of the El Watan article. Yes it exists!

Names and entities and the map moves .. reveals 'Brotherhood's cells' in the United States

edit on 1-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Hi elouina:-) well that had better be factual or I see some horrendous lawsuits in El Watan's near future,eh.S+f.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Raxoxane
reply to post by elouina

Hi elouina:-) well that had better be factual or I see some horrendous lawsuits in El Watan's near future,eh.S+f.

Is this as bad as this sounds to me? Maybe I better share this with Drudge so he can sort through this?

And I would like to find this road map of activities they are talking about.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

If it is true it would be very disturbing,well for Americans.But would a newspaper risk being sued out of existence,would they not check facts first? I would,especially if I ran a business that would have to close because of something I falsely alleged+got sued to financial bankruptcy.That newspaper had better have back-up for what they are alleging,imo-or El Watan's poor employees are going to be job-hunting soon.
This is worth keeping an eye on,definitely.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Sounds like they've been taking B.S./propaganda lessons from some of the idiots on capitol hill, too. Get a load of this:

While the U.S. must consider its own interests in the region, it is baffling and disheartening to think the current administration would choose to discount the suffering that continues to occur on a daily basis as well as the complete violation of democratic principles which it espouses to the rest of the world….  As this past week marked 100 days since the coup and the lives of the Egyptian people continue to be sacrificed, the United States cannot be silent any longer for the sake of their own interests and convenience…. 

To that end, Egypt represents a golden opportunity for the U.S. to uphold democratic values by pushing for the reinstatement of the democratically elected government, despite their shortcomings. This would aid tremendously in showing the world that, above any one particular physical interest, stands the mantle of freedom and the rule of law.

www.raymondibrahim.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Raxoxane
reply to post by elouina

If it is true it would be very disturbing,well for Americans.But would a newspaper risk being sued out of existence,would they not check facts first? I would,especially if I ran a business that would have to close because of something I falsely alleged+got sued to financial bankruptcy.That newspaper had better have back-up for what they are alleging,imo-or El Watan's poor employees are going to be job-hunting soon.

Yeah your right, they are naming a lot of people there! So would this be linked to my evil pal Obama? Yeah you know that name had to come up.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Well we all knew all along that we were hearing propaganda that the Obama admin wanted us to ear about Morsi.

Here is the article from the hill that you quoted, so this exists. (The link from my source was bad.) Now I just need to find the El Watan newspaper article. The thing is, was it ever published online?

Egypt: 100 days later

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited to add 100% verified article!

Bingo! Here it is!

Names and entities and the map moves .. reveals 'Brotherhood's cells' in the United States

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

You have to remember obama's evil pals - jonh mccain and lindsey graham - who quickly ran over to egypt during the "embassy shutdown" = even though it was soooo dangerous to be american there in the middle east - and try to put the muslim bro's back into power during the real "arab spring" of Egypt.

That was, and is, a non-partisan conglomeration......

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by elouina

You have to remember obama's evil pals - jonh mccain and lindsey graham - who quickly ran over to egypt during the "embassy shutdown" = even though it was soooo dangerous to be american there in the middle east - and try to put the muslim bro's back into power during the real "arab spring" of Egypt.

Yeah I remember this sudden exodus to Egypt. I was soo very irked by this pandering to the Muslim Brotherhood. Anyways, I wonder what proof El Watan has, and when they will share this.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by elouina

Yeah I remember this sudden exodus to Egypt. I was soo very irked by this pandering to the Muslim Brotherhood. Anyways, I wonder what proof El Watan has, and when they will share this.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So does anyone here have an idea about how damaging this is? Is this extreme, mildly, or not at all?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks there isn't a network of cells in the US is crazy. Now whether or not high operatives have just been outed? I can't say, but I do know that there was a rash of billboards and radio spots and people going onto radio talk shows "calling" people to Islam in this city. It was spooky because now that we've technically all been "called" to Islam, those of us who do not go are fair game for any attacks they may decide to run here. It's standard playbook. You must be called to Islam and given the chance to convert before they attack you.

I assume there are cells here now, and there is/was speculation that at least one of the Somalis in the Kenyan mall attack came directly from where I live. If that's so, then there is a radical cell here.

Based on that, then the MB would logically be at work here, too. They play a subtler game and one more aimed at places of power.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I wonder if the endangered species act covers muslums? If not and they do an attack here I really think it would be bad to be a mooslum in the US. Most of the country is waki8ng up to what their goal is and were not going to put up with it.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

elouina

Raxoxane
reply to post by elouina

Yeah your right, they are naming a lot of people there! So would this be linked to my evil pal Obama? Yeah you know that name had to come up.

Yes they are naming a lot of people. Too bad they provide no proof to back up what they are saying.
edit on 1-11-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

mikell
I wonder if the endangered species act covers muslums? If not and they do an attack here I really think it would be bad to be a mooslum in the US. Most of the country is waki8ng up to what their goal is and were not going to put up with it.

I have a bright idea. Why doesn't the US tap all the phones to out them? Oh wait, didn't work, but Egypt has already outed them. Well in that case the best thing to do is ignore the intelligence. You know like they did in Boston?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

They were doing that (tapping domestic to foreign suspected numbers), but the New York Times I think outed that one.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I started a thread a while back that was a report about: Egyptian official ties Obama’s half-brother to Muslim Brotherhood.. I think the original source was form www.examiner.com... ? Nope that is another source though.... the original was from mobile.wnd.com...

Ahhh found the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
From the Thread:

WND has reported Egyptian government prosecutors plan to introduce evidence Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo received bribes paid in amounts as large as $850,000 a year each from the Obama administration in Washington via the U.S. Embassy in Cairo.

In October 2012, WND reported a separate foundation, the Mama Sarah Obama Foundation, created on behalf of Obama’s step-grandmother in Kenya, has transferred funds, 90 percent of which are raised from U.S. individuals and corporations, to send Kenyan students to the top three most radical Wahhabist madrassas in Saudi Arabia

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Some of the links from the original thread:
www.barackhobamafoundation.org...

The Foundation's guiding principle:

The common denominator in all that the Foundation undertakes is the inherent belief that no man can truly enjoy the riches he has reaped if his neighbor suffers. The Foundation will seek to help those – worldwide – who still do not have the basic necessities of life such as food, water and shelter. In short, we seek to elevate the human condition so that everyone can live in dignity and truly enjoy having one another as neighbors. The foundation is entirely the idea of Abon'go Malik Obama, in memory of their father, and is not dependent on the endorsement of his brother, President Barack Obama.

Abon'go Malik Obama
Founder

shoebat.com...

Egyptian government and mainstream media has reported a major development regarding the role of Barack Obama’s brother (presumably, his half-brother Malik Obama) with the Muslim Brotherhood. As we have reported before, Malik is a member of the Islamic Da’wa Organization (IDO), an arm of the Sudanese government, which is led by President Omar al-Bashir, who is himself a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

These facts would lend credibility to the following claims from Egypt. It is also important to note that August 25th is a very key date in Egypt; it is when imprisoned Muslim Brotherhood leaders go on trial there.

The former Chancellor of the Constitutional Court of Egypt and current adviser, Tahani Al-Jebali stated that the reason the United States cannot fight the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood is because the brother of U.S. President Barack Obama is the architect of the investments for the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hmmm...I wonder how many of them might have been financial supporters of Obama's campaign?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

The GUT
Hmmm...I wonder how many of them might have been financial supporters of Obama's campaign?

Good point! And has anyone checked to see if any are in office? Perhaps even in the White House?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join