It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & Bones: Tragic Love Triangle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Teresa Simoes Ferreira married Senator John Heinz III (Yale class of 60) a Rep Pennsylvania politician. Heinz joined the Skull & Bones fraternity during his time in Yale, as did George W. Bush (Yale class of 68) and John Kerry (Yale class of 66).

Mrs. Heinz met John Kerry in 1990 at an Earth Day rally, after being introduced by Senator Heinz. This was the only known time she supposedly met John Kerry before the death of Senator Heinz. After Senator Heinz died in an airplane crash on April 4 1991 in Pennsylvania, Mrs. Heinz inherited his vast fortune. She and John Kerry ran into each other again at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 1992 at the Earth Summit, which Ms. Heinz attended as a member of a State Department delegation by appointment by President George H. W. Bush (Yale class of 48).

Was John Heinz III subjected to a murder plot? Perhaps a hidden love affair conspired between his wife, a fellow Bonesman assisted by thee highest ranking Bones leader?

Even more intriguing is the fact that John Heinz chaired a three-man presidential review board that probed the Iran-Contra affair and had in his possession all the damning documents from that sordid affair, while John Tower led the infamous Tower Commission that investigated a variety of different CIA criminal activities and dirty dealings. Coincidentally, both John Heinz and John Tower died in plane wrecks on successive days in 1991 while George Bush Sr. was president of the United States.

So a love triangle? A silencing snuff job? Your thoughts please and further investigations are very much welcomed!

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Looks like nobody's willing to touch this one, does it have to do with the removal of college fraternity secrets threads?

Perhaps i should fear for my life with the possibility of being snuffed out for discussing skeletons in a bonesman closet?

Hahaa

Honestly though, I think this conspiracy theory reeks of probability.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What is your major point?
Heinz or Tower or both snuffed?

Could either or both have been accidental?

Wasn't Kerry also on the Iran committee?

Was Tower a bonesman- I don't think so.

How about Theresa- what African connections does she really have?

Why did the NSC skate out clear?

Weinberger- was he ever charged?

How about the House Select Committee- did any of those guys forget how to fly?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
No, I think the reason nobody touches it is the "geez, that's really stretching things" factor. If anything, she was probably a fairly controversial figure. I don't see an "off Heinz so she can marry Kerry" as advancing anything at all.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I've been interested in this subject for a few months, check out this little excert from cafepress.com. Any truth in this?

www.cafepress.com...

Teresa was born in Mozambique to a Portuguese colonial family and was recruited by the Soviet Union intelligence after she led protests in South Africa in the late 1950�s and early 1960�s. After extensive training by the

K.G.B. in sexual techniques at their headquarters in Moscow where she "did" a young Vladimir Putin she was dispatched to America in the mid 1960�s to infilitrate American Society by playing the role of euro-trash hippy girl. Once in the United States she managed to seduce and marry John Heinz the heir to the Heinz Ketchup Empire.

The C.I.A. discovered the Soviet Plot and killed Senator Heinz in an �Arranged� airplane crash in 1991. Eliminating, they thought, forever the threat of having a Teresa Heinz pussy whipped husband becoming president of the United States and implementing Maoist doctrine on the republic guided directly from the Kremlin.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
>>Could either or both have been accidental?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
And then the JFk Jr assassination... I mean crash because of Hillary Clinton errr bad weather.

join