It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not wash your hair in the shower!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Do not wash your hair in the shower!!

It's so good to finally get a health warning that is useful!!! IT INVOLVES THE SHAMPOO WHEN IT RUNS DOWN YOUR BODY WHEN YOU SHOWER WITH IT. WARNING TO US ALL!!! Shampoo Warning!I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner! I use shampoo in the shower! When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning, "FOR EXTRA BODY AND VOLUME." No wonder I have been gaining weight! Well! I got rid of that shampoo and I am going to start showering with Dawn Dishwashing Soap. It's label reads, "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."

Problem solved! If I don't answer the phone, I'll be in the shower!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

LoL

You may be onto something.
It might even explain how all of us became so "conditioned"
And we thought it was the Flouride...

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Genius

I'll pass the message on to the wife

*Ducks*

Cody

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

The best (and most intelligent) post on ATS in years.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

I wish this was true lol! I cannot gain weight no matter what i do!
Might go buy some extra volume then! haha!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Mine said "rinse and repeat" - I was in the shower for hours using it till the bottle was empty.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

models dont' use shampoo. I don't use shampoo or conditioner. Maybe once a month at most. Why? because we've been brainwashed into believing we need to wash our hair so thoroughly when that's actually very bad for the hair. It's just scam to sell more stuff to you that you don't really need. I don't even use that much soap. just under the arms and between the legs, that's it. I've heard though that some health problems actually come from us being too clean. By washing under the arms and using deoderant we screw up some kind of glands that are at the arm pit. Something that's suppose to be active, we try and deactivate and it messes with our health. Of course we don't want to stink though so we do it. But still there's a lot of things like shampoo that are just pointless and actually harmful to you. I don't even shower everyday anymore, that too is a bit of a scam. Maybe once ever two to 3 days. You honestly don't need to shower that much. Again it's just brainwashing that we go threw to consume more and more. Back in the day people would go for a month without bathing and they were fine. So I realized that 2 to 3 days without a shower is perfectly fine, could be even healthy in some ways. But ya the ultra clean society, just another way to sell more junk and use more utilities.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

LOL you just said in another post you were lazy, now come on tell the truth. LOL I'm joking with you Spart, really I am.

I actually have to agree with you to a point. We are conditioned to use more more often in order to keep those profits coming in. For the most part I bathe every day. But I only wash my hair every few days. Been doing that for a couple of years now and I have to admit my hair seems healthier now that I'm not shampooing, conditioning and using styling products with a blow dryer every day. I also water down my shampoo and it works just fine and now lasts twice as long.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I'm a qualified hairdresser- and yes, you do need to clean your hair often. On the spiritual side of it though- longer hair is better. An American Indian once told me that the reason they keep their hair long is because it somehow is more spiritual. I do not know the full reason and in fact I'm going to do some research now : )

top topics

join