It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Please take serious take a moment and post what you think would prove to you that Aliens & UFO'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
We did not know mountain gorillas existed until recently and the yeti is an extinct bear. If an alien proclaimed not of this planet i would ask it to take me to its planet.

Other than that then Mars is the next best thing and i know life was there. But was that Mars life linked to Earth life? Which would make it not alien.
Any ufo lights are 99.99 percent earth originated. We are at least 1500 years behind secret knowledge,take the Antithquero mechanism for instance.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Might be a little confusion about "who" exactly invented the internet...

This may help!!

Know Your Meme: Ancient Aliens
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kWaCB_T4-0
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

n120by60w

Radio, Video along with interaction?
That would really do it for you?

Respectfully yours,

- Watcher

I think it would help the process if the signal was seen first far out by many for a few days then showed up in SOL system sending same signal. The 2 distant points sending same signal to 1 would help the observing minds correlate a connection far out near base between galaxies and local from sent coms scout out by Pluto communicating to here.
I feel they are real ET ID or however the Energies are interpreted by human energy. Its not easy to explain why.

But I feel this would help many others to SEE.

Govs /Religions /Science would announce the find as the signal is in multi frequencies and able to reach televisions radios internets all coms devices already and can be interacted with on interwebs if not holographic tables distributed globally to interface from...

This helps teach humanity about them more while interacting while teaching them as well more about humanity if they don't already know or have known but didn't have direct contact with current masses.

And as "we" learn of each other the truth is more revealed with each thought.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

How do you know there is life on mars?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm not trying to sound ignorant here or anything, and I have a feeling that's how I'll come off, but I already know that aliens exist. Our galaxy alone is such a massive size, it's hard (almost impossible) to even think that we're the only sentient species in the ENTIRE universe. The fact that the human race has come to where we are now is proof enough to me that there's something else out there.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

nikolewis

How do you know there is life on mars?
was life on mars, i just know it. Unless the pics are fake.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

OMG

Don't bring mister Hair into this conversation..

Please..

I can't turn on the H2 channel without seeing
him as it is.

KPB

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ItzShadyT

I disagree, just because we exist is not an argument for the existence of extra terrestrial life forms. Could you elaborate?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

You base you're whole argument on pictures that may or may not be real?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

nikolewis

You base you're whole argument on pictures that may or may not be real?
what argument? If the pics are real then life existed on mars. I have just said that.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

Pancakes, two eggs sunny side up, an English muffin all cooked by the alien in a speedo (obviously, my alien is hopefully male) and yes...pics or I was having the most awesome dream ever

edit on 10/28/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

nikolewis

I disagree, just because we exist is not an argument for the existence of extra terrestrial life forms. Could you elaborate?

It just seems really improbable that we are the only sentient thing in our entire universe. If we are able to come into existence however it is we did, how is it not possible for at least one other form of life to come to be? Not trying to flame anyone, and this is the nicest way I can put this. For anyone who can SERIOUSLY say that there is not a single thinking organism somewhere out there is borderline ignorant. Just because we don't have physical proof doesn't mean it isn't there. Maybe they haven't found us? Maybe we already found them and our governments aren't saying anything? Maybe they have found us, but choose to avoid confrontation. And in all honesty, I can't say that I blame them. Look at the world and how it is today, if you were some traveler from beyond the stars, would you want to make earth a destination?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
How many people would openly sell out humanity for a chance at greater power?
If they were floating overhead right now, beaming you promises of riches and god like powers would you be able to refuse or would you make your "enemies" burn?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

Considering it is references in many ancient text including the Bible... oh yes ppl.. it certainly is.. I really don't need too much proof... in fact if I never see one I.'ll be just fine thank you... keep your aliens.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

n120by60w

nikolewis

Honestly, for me to believe in such a thing as UFO's or extra terrestrials in general, I at least would need one credible source: Possibly a scientific journal. This source would require not only data of ET's/UFO's, but also photographic evidence that is undoubtedly undoctored.

Scientific journal - Any input on one that would fit the bill?

- Watcher

These for a start...

Astronomical Journal - phys.org...
Astrophysical Journal - phys.org...
Astronomy and Astrophysics - phys.org...
JBIS - www.bis-space.com...
Spaceflight - www.bis-space.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

ItzShadyT

nikolewis

It just seems really improbable that we are the only sentient thing in our entire universe. If we are able to come into existence however it is we did, how is it not possible for at least one other form of life to come to be? Not trying to flame anyone, and this is the nicest way I can put this. For anyone who can SERIOUSLY say that there is not a single thinking organism somewhere out there is borderline ignorant. Just because we don't have physical proof doesn't mean it isn't there. Maybe they haven't found us? Maybe we already found them and our governments aren't saying anything? Maybe they have found us, but choose to avoid confrontation. And in all honesty, I can't say that I blame them. Look at the world and how it is today, if you were some traveler from beyond the stars, would you want to make earth a destination?

What if the nature of all life is to be as dangerous and destructive
as we are? Then the kindest thing for all involved, would be for us
to be alone in this universe, where we can only hurt ourselves and
our own starting planet.

What if we are actually in a simulation? There is some decent science
out there that makes one wonder if that is true.. if that is the case,
it might make senses to simulate aliens visiting earth.. but it would
be a waste to simulate the rest of the universe, outside of our
solar system.

What if we are physical creatures in a universe that tends to evolve
energy creatures? Then we might ACTUALLY be living in a demon
haunted world (sorry Carl Sagan).

It's never good to presume what MUST be. Even the gravitational
constant may not be a constant and may have changed recently
or so I read on a science journal.

;-)

KPB

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I have a question about this.

You wrote:

t would have done little good to expound on topics such as religion, esoteric philosophy, homeland geography, or even the techniques of navigation, which had brought the visitors across such great distances in the first place. The natives had no way of verifying such testimony, however impressive the words. So the visitor pointed to the skies and displayed his truly advanced powers.

If an alien were to give us information in various sciences which we did not know at the time of the visit and which we could not verify at the moment but were able to verify years later as our technology allowed, would that be enough?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Carl Sagan said it best:

Well, it's almost entirely anecdote. Someone says something happened to them, and people can say anything. The fact that someone says something doesn't mean it's true. Doesn't mean they're lying, but it doesn't mean it's true.

To be taken seriously, you need physical evidence that can be examined at leisure by skeptical scientists: a scraping of the whole ship, and the discovery that it contains isotopic ratios that aren't present on Earth, chemical elements from the so-called island of stability, very heavy elements that don't exist on Earth. Or material of absolutely bizarre properties of many sorts—electrical conductivity or ductility. There are many things like that that would instantly give serious credence to an account.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
These things would do enough to convince me that extraterrestrial life or extraterrestrial intelligence exists:

Extraterrestrial Life:

DNA that is "right handed" coming from an object whose point of origin is from off the earth (ie: Meteorite, Comet, space probe/ship).

The detection of biosignatures in the atmosphere of a habitable zone exoplanet.

The detection of a form of life on another body in the solar system (Mars, Europa, Enceladus, Tian, etc) which could not have been transported by the probe which detected it nor by "panspermia" from an impact in the Earth's past.

A form of life based on silicon.

Extraterrestrial Intelligence:

The detection of artificial light on the night side of an exoplanet.

The detection of millisecond laser pulses from some point in space well beyond our solar system.

The detection of extremely narrowband radio signals from some point in space well beyond our solar system perhaps from an alien radar or the byproduct of a propulsion system (ie: beamed microwave propulsion).

The detection of extremely narrowband radio signals encoded to contain information from some point in space well beyond our solar system.

The detection of infrared excess around a fairly old star that could not be anything other than a Dyson Sphere.

The detection of large scale astro-engineering, perhaps an artificial structure transiting a star or being imaged directly near one.

The detection of the light signature of a wormhole. (though naturally occurring wormholes would have to be proven nearly impossible for this to be evidence of ETI)

The detection of energy use on or near an exoplanet.

An alien ship hovering over a city for more than a few days and being examined by the scientific community.

An allien ship landing, an alien getting out and sharing scientific knowledge beyond our currently known body of knowledge but which is eventually verified to be true at some later date when our technology allows us to.

Manufactured metal from an alien technology whose isotopic ratio is well outside of earth norms.

Any of those would do it for me.

edit on 28-10-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Why don't the aliens land their saucer on the 50-yard line at halftime during the super bowl and address the fans?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join