It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officers down

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

burntheships
It is scary to think they locked down practically and entire city
and bring in armored vehicles for one man on foot.

Bonjour,

If you include the Boston bombing and the hurricane in NYC, I believe these dots will connect themselves if you let them.
Welcome to the police state...make sure to wear a helmet.

-Amitaba-

edit on 26-10-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

For the love of God thank you sir. I know no mod wants to clean up this thread but holy cow was it derailed. I woke up looked in the MSM no mention of this incident. I immediately turn to ATS my trusty news source and I saw 'that'. Cmon people make one point and move on. If someone starts an argument with me Ill just act like the thread doesn't exist anymore. Its the Internet. I will let you fill in the rest of that statement.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Yes sir they did show restraint. I will retract my previous statement. I thought they would burn him out however when I made the statement I made an assumption. Which by the headline was the only assumption I could make. I thought there were dead cops. It has just been my experience in the past that when people start killing cops they set the place on fire. The perp is usually then to scared to exit knowing he will be killed.

This is my speculation and humble opinion based on past incidents I have studied. Such as the Christopher Dorner incident. Sorry I lumped all over California into that. You are 100% correct this incident is scary. The reaction almost paints a picture.

It is scary to think they locked down practically and entire city
and bring in armored vehicles for one man on foot.

I think one day we will have martial law incidents. Are they going to call in air strikes? Anyhow glad it ended well and no one died. Still didn't make CNN. Maybe because this doesn't fit their agenda.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Pimpintology
Still didn't make CNN. Maybe because this doesn't fit their agenda.

I imagine the establishment isn't too keen on showing the governed what one determined cholo with a rifle could do. It would make the police look weak to the public.
They'll try and delay this any way they can but I don't see how a story like this can stay buried for long.
When it does come out it will likely downplay police casualties and highlight his surrender.
But this is all just conjecture on my part.

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Listen Up

Not going to pull any punches here - we're supposed to be having a civilised discussion about the topic, NOT each other.

If you haven't got the courtesy to be able to address your fellow members in a civilised manner, log out and don't post until you do.

If you can't restrain yourself in such a manner, your posting priviledges can be withdrawn until you do.

This is ATS, not the comments section of YouTube.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I still see nothing in the MSM about this.
Not even a headline link on Drudge.
Anyone else?

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I live right by Roseville. I'm watching TV as a whole incident unfolded. Local station Channel 10 had the best reporting.
So let me tell you what I heard and I saw;
Sammy Duran took flight from ICE aggeents after they apparently tried to arrest him. Several eye witness's stated the ICE agent shot himself in the leg as he withdrew his weapon.
One witness even weent as far as saying he would testify in court that the ICE agent did indeed shoot himsrlf in the leg. This was all reported live on local station KOVR.
THEN AT ONE POINT IN THE BROADCAST YOU HEARD FULL AUTOMMATIC WEAPONS FIRE FOR AT LEAST 7-10 SECONDS. Not one weapon but several weapons Being fired at the same time. At this point We are told the several officers have been wounded. I'm Thinking that maybe the cops shot One another. Because it was reported in the early stages they did not know what house he was in it could have been one of six homes. Someone took a shot and all hell broke loose.
I think in my opinion after watching the live reports and reporters interviewing witnesses, that this guy did not shoot anybody!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join