It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Environmental Impact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Organizations around the globe are now being asked to take some responsibility for how their business operations impact their local communities, society as a whole, and the environment. Do you agree or disagree with them being asked to do this?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Do you have a link or anything to show examples of just how they're being asked to do this?

These days, the devil always seem to hide in the particulars of such things.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

RobFox
Organizations around the globe are now being asked to take some responsibility for how their business operations impact their local communities, society as a whole, and the environment. Do you agree or disagree with them being asked to do this?

First where the proof that this is happening.

Unless you make them Americans will continue to drink water in their convenient throw away plastic bottles. Just the way it is.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RobFox

I agree with asking everyone to do this. But what I would really like to see is an honest environmental impact report at the outset of every project. For instance, I think that all nuclear power should be immediately shut down and banned pending the discovery of a way to honestly nullify depleted uranium.

Same with plastic - first step should be the method to nullify it and put it back like it was (wasn't.)

With an environmental report that includes the long term effects of mountains of toxic waste, I think that people could make a better decision on whether or not to begin down a path that ends in a poisoned environment.

new topics

top topics

join