It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can't believe it!!!! I DID IT!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Very happy for ya pretty gal.
Keep up with that positive spirit!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I'm so happy for you.. kat
all my best.

Felling love right now!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Congrats on the incredible news and on the new lease on life!!!!
May it be happy!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

woodsmom
Congrats on the incredible news and on the new lease on life!!!!
May it be happy!

Thankyou....I love your signature!!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

StealthyKat

Even in that photo you have those "you are not going to win!" look, I'm sure that spirit had a big part in your recovery, and I hope it will remain active for many years.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

ArMaP

StealthyKat

Even in that photo you have those "you are not going to win!" look, I'm sure that spirit had a big part in your recovery, and I hope it will remain active for many years.

You're right! You can see that look in my son's eyes too! It's that fighting Irish spirit....he had just finished telling me he was so proud of me for fighting so hard. On that particular day, we had plans to go to our favorite restaurant after my treatment.....and after my treatment I felt very bad, but was hell bent to get my crepes and French onion soup LOL! We took this picture as we were leaving the restaurant, and that's why he was saying he was proud of me for not letting it keep me from doing what I wanted, and even though he had to practically hold me up I got my French onion soup....and that's where that "determined" look we both have came from haha!

In your FACE cancer!!
edit on 10/18/2013 by StealthyKat because: sp

edit on 10/18/2013 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Kat we have become great friends and I am so excited for you!! You give me hope... with my friend. I love you girl!

You are a true inspiration !!

I can't wait until NOLA with Cody, Rodinus, and Night Star and Mike!! HUGS!!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

k21968

Kat we have become great friends and I am so excited for you!! You give me hope... with my friend. I love you girl!

You are a true inspiration !!

I can't wait until NOLA with Cody, Rodinus, and Night Star and Mike!! HUGS!!

Awwwwwwww I love you too! I heard you are going to visit Lisa...I KNOW you are happy about that! Girl, I was sooo nervous when I went to the doctor Thursday....and when he told me the results I started crying like an idiot LOL...I mean I LOST it!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I was relieved after my doctor's visit too. LOL man they sure can make us nervous.

Wow, your son is gorgeous! Just like his Mom!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Night Star

I was relieved after my doctor's visit too. LOL man they sure can make us nervous.

Wow, your son is gorgeous! Just like his Mom!

Do you get checked every 6 months?
girl you should see my sons in person....they are both gorgeous LOL! Those pics don't do them justice....I'll post some others as soon as I get them from my other computer...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I'm so glad to hear this Kat!!

Now that you've dealt with the prospect of death, live every day as if it's your last. Or maybe better said as make every day count.

My mom told me that before she died. She had too many regrets of things left undone and unsaid when she passed at 49. One of the last things she told me was don't go to your death bed wishing you'd done or said something. Live everyday as if it's your last and enjoy life while you're able.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

You know......she was so right! I remember when I first found out I had cancer....I just sat in my backyard,looking around and thinking "I guess I'll never get to build that pond....I should have done it last summer", and stupid sh** like that LOL!Then you start to thinking about the serious stuff.....

It's a difficult thing....because then the panic sets in,,,,and now, I have been given a chance to do those things...and I WILL! It was a very important lesson

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

That's your son !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet Rod just had to run to the toilet and relieve his bowels

I on the other hand offer him a firm hand shake and a beer.

Now about that party

Cody

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Way to put the smack down madam.

Very well done!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

cody599

That's your son !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet Rod just had to run to the toilet and relieve his bowels

I on the other hand offer him a firm hand shake and a beer.

Now about that party

Cody

LOL...yes....the one with me at the restaurant is my youngest, and the other a few pics back with the cap on is my oldest son.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
very very happy for you SK! good to see you switched towards an alkaline diet and included tumeric. hope other needful people note this. apologies for that PM i have not sent yet but its coming. may the rest of your life be beautiful.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm glad you beat it. Many don't. I hope all will be well from here on out.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Wonderful news.

And you are looking good too.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

MamaJ

Seduce a stranger sounds pretty good about now. hahahhaa!!!

Ya know.... I am sooo proud to know YOU DID THIS!!!!

It feels liberating doesn't it!!??

edit on 17-10-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

Yes it does!!!! All the things I never did because I was too worried about what others think....OUTTHE WINDOW!! The old cliché "live is short" is so very true....and I am not ever going to waste another second...If I want to do something, I'm going to do it. I have spent most of my life taking care of others (which I will always do because I enjoy it)....but I am also going to take time for myself too from now on. I have neglected my own needs for way too long. I hope by sharing my experience, it will shake everyone who reads it up a little bit. Life your life to the fullest because it can be snatched away in an instant ....don't wait till tomorrow to let someone know what they mean to you......

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
In my post above, I mentioned how everything can be snatched away from us in an instant....and how important it s to let the people we love know it etc...and it made me think of this song. Listen to the words....it has a very important message....

edit on 10/19/2013 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join