It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Commits Identity Theft - Full Faith and Credit of the American Tax Slaves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Creeping debt, it never goes down. Even during the Clinton 'surplus' it was not the debt but the annual deficit that momentarily paused its otherwise relentless advance. In the last decade we have seen this figure skyrocket.

There are those who believe that our country has good credit, it does not. The United States has huge financial burdens and little if any collateral other than our meager balances and potential future productivity. It is our lives and future prosperity that insure the ever increasing and utterly repugnant national debt.

When the federal government spends, it is writing a check that our collective hides cannot cover. Even the $30 billion Woodrow Wilson borrowed for WWI is still not paid so, we (the taxpayers) have been paying interest on that for a century.

Did we consent to this?

Can anyone make a case for this colossal larceny?

Does this not constitute a massive and egregious case of identity theft of the American people?

Debt and Destruction

From April 1917 to November 1919, when Woodrow Wilson borrowed $30 billion to fight World War I, he was able to do so because of the promise he made to lenders that the commitment to repay them would be backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government. At the time, the government’s total debt was about $14 billion; so Wilson’s painful gambit trebled it.

This is not an academic difference. Wilson knew his creditors could not seize government buildings if he or a successor could not repay the loans in a timely manner. But the IRS could seize private wealth if taxpayers didn’t cough up. At the time, the federal income tax was new. In order to get it passed in Congress, Wilson promised that the tax rate on personal incomes would never exceed 3 percent of adjusted gross income, and that it would only be assessed on adjusted gross incomes north of $10,000 a year — the rough equivalent of $250,000 today.

As for Obama, I suspect he doesn’t realize that since the principal of Wilson’s $30 billion loan has yet to be repaid, the Treasury is still paying interest on it. Do you know anyone who consented to that?

edit on 17-10-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Every time I heard "full faith and credit of the United States".

I snickered to myself.

We are 17 trillion dollars in debt.

The only thing I have full faith in is...That Congress will get the credit.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

whyamIhere
Every time I heard "full faith and credit of the United States".

I snickered to myself.

We are 17 trillion dollars in debt.

The only thing I have full faith in is...That Congress will get the credit.

It is unfathomable that we hear nothing but accusations of irresponsibility against those among us who recognize this blatantly irresponsible (if not criminal) financial mismanagement.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There are 'theories' and 'speculations' about just *WHY* Wilson 'borrowed' that money.

Perhaps not just 'WW1' as we would know it.

U.S. troops in Russia over time is the issue.

The theories suspect the real missions were actually to aid Lenin, not suppress.

Reading between the lines is required.

Remember the Federal Reserve was in it's infancy and the original foreign banking interests were just getting started on the plan of economic insurrections of nations.

The North Russia Intervention, also known as the Northern Russian Expedition and the Murman Deployment, was part of the Allied Intervention in Russia after the October Revolution. The intervention brought about the involvement of foreign troops in the Russian Civil War on the side of the White movement. The northern campaign lasted from the final months of World War I in 1918 through to 1919.

North Russia Intervention

The Allied intervention was a multi-national military expedition launched during the Russian Civil War in 1918. Its operations included forces from 14 nations[1] and were conducted over a vast territory. The initial stated goals were to help the Czechoslovak Legions, secure supplies of munitions and armaments in Russian ports, and re-establish the Eastern front. After winning the war in Europe, the Allied powers militarily backed the pro-Tsarist, anti-Bolshevik White forces in Russia. Allied efforts were hampered by divided objectives, lack of an overarching strategy, war weariness and a lack of public support. These factors, together with the evacuation of the Czechoslovak Legion and the deteriorating situation compelled the Allies to withdraw from North Russia and Siberia in 1920, though Japanese forces occupied parts of Siberia until 1922 and the northern half of Sakhalin until 1925.[2]

With the end of Allied support, the Red Army was able to inflict defeats on the remaining White government forces, leading to their eventual collapse. The Allied intervention and its foreign troops were effectively used by the Bolsheviks to argue that their enemies were backed by Western capitalists. The Bolsheviks were eventually victorious and established the Soviet Union.

Allied intervention in the Russian Civil War

Consider this

The British and French had three objectives for this intervention:

1. preventing Allied war material stockpiles in Archangelsk (originally intended for the recently collapsed Eastern Front) from falling into German or Bolshevik hands

2. mounting an offensive to rescue the Czech Legion, which was stranded along the Trans-Siberian Railroad and

3. resurrecting the Eastern Front by defeating the Red Army with the assistance of the Czech Legion and an expanded anti-Bolshevik force drawn from the local citizenry - and in the process stopping the spread of communism and the Bolshevik cause in Russia.

Allied Intervention

Consider the *opposite* as the true goals. Consider the *Rothschild* possibilities

Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

xuenchen
There are 'theories' and 'speculations' about just *WHY* Wilson 'borrowed' that money.

Perhaps not just 'WW1' as we would know it.

U.S. troops in Russia over time is the issue.

The theories suspect the real missions were actually to aid Lenin, not suppress.

Reading between the lines is required.

Remember the Federal Reserve was in it's infancy and the original foreign banking interests were just getting started on the plan of economic insurrections of nations.

The North Russia Intervention, also known as the Northern Russian Expedition and the Murman Deployment, was part of the Allied Intervention in Russia after the October Revolution. The intervention brought about the involvement of foreign troops in the Russian Civil War on the side of the White movement. The northern campaign lasted from the final months of World War I in 1918 through to 1919.

North Russia Intervention

The Allied intervention was a multi-national military expedition launched during the Russian Civil War in 1918. Its operations included forces from 14 nations[1] and were conducted over a vast territory. The initial stated goals were to help the Czechoslovak Legions, secure supplies of munitions and armaments in Russian ports, and re-establish the Eastern front. After winning the war in Europe, the Allied powers militarily backed the pro-Tsarist, anti-Bolshevik White forces in Russia. Allied efforts were hampered by divided objectives, lack of an overarching strategy, war weariness and a lack of public support. These factors, together with the evacuation of the Czechoslovak Legion and the deteriorating situation compelled the Allies to withdraw from North Russia and Siberia in 1920, though Japanese forces occupied parts of Siberia until 1922 and the northern half of Sakhalin until 1925.[2]

With the end of Allied support, the Red Army was able to inflict defeats on the remaining White government forces, leading to their eventual collapse. The Allied intervention and its foreign troops were effectively used by the Bolsheviks to argue that their enemies were backed by Western capitalists. The Bolsheviks were eventually victorious and established the Soviet Union.

Allied intervention in the Russian Civil War

Consider this

The British and French had three objectives for this intervention:

1. preventing Allied war material stockpiles in Archangelsk (originally intended for the recently collapsed Eastern Front) from falling into German or Bolshevik hands

2. mounting an offensive to rescue the Czech Legion, which was stranded along the Trans-Siberian Railroad and

3. resurrecting the Eastern Front by defeating the Red Army with the assistance of the Czech Legion and an expanded anti-Bolshevik force drawn from the local citizenry - and in the process stopping the spread of communism and the Bolshevik cause in Russia.

Allied Intervention

Consider the *opposite* as the true goals. Consider the *Rothschild* possibilities

Hmmm.

Great points, Wilson did enormous damage to the US and the world.

This is a great discussion:

Book Discussion on Wilsons War

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

I would speculate that everything Wilson did economically was planned.

The book has great points;

Mr. Powell referred to Woodrow Wilson as the worst president in American history. He argued that instead of making a world safer for democracy, rallying the United States to enter World War I opened the door to communism and murderous tyrants. Mr. Tierney added that Wilson brought no Republicans to the peace treaty talks.
^^^ All by clever design ^^^

"" Mr. Tierney added that Wilson brought no Republicans to the peace treaty talks. ""
LOL sounds like Obama read Wilson's memos.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

xuenchen

reply to post by greencmp

I would speculate that everything Wilson did economically was planned.

The book has great points;

Mr. Powell referred to Woodrow Wilson as the worst president in American history. He argued that instead of making a world safer for democracy, rallying the United States to enter World War I opened the door to communism and murderous tyrants. Mr. Tierney added that Wilson brought no Republicans to the peace treaty talks.
^^^ All by clever design ^^^

"" Mr. Tierney added that Wilson brought no Republicans to the peace treaty talks. ""
LOL sounds like Obama read Wilson's memos.

He is, arguably, the progenitor of actively anti-individualist government.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This is why I don't pay taxes.

2nd line

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

rangerdanger
This is why I don't pay taxes.

2nd line

I know a lot of people who don't pay taxes anymore. Most have simply stopped working, have very little income and are just waiting to see if this continues to worsen.

It aggravates the left beyond belief, they pace around in circles trying to figure out a way to mandate productivity. In the end there is a way to do so, it is called labor conscription and it is one of the final steps toward totalitarianism. There are some indications in Europe of a renewed taste for forced labor usually under the guise of reciprocity for state assistance.

These milestones are being traversed as we speak, I have high hopes for America to come back from the brink. Conversely, I have very little hope for Europe which invariably devolves into statist tyranny every few decades and we are entirely overdue for another continental war.

top topics

join