It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Col Dwynne Arneson talking about a UFO crash in Norway (in the original Disclosure Project 2001)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I torrent downloaded the original 2-CD set of the Disclosure Project 2001

Lt Col Dwynne Arneson in the disclosure project CDs number 1, the witness at 1 hour 02 minute mentions a UFO crash on the island of spitzberg Norway.

Now, I dont know if I heard or spelled this correctly, but I cannot find anything about this island. Have I got this right? Do we have a thread about this on ATS, only I would like to read up on it ?

en.wikipedia.org...

Does anyone have any links or info on this please?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Probably they are referring to this island:

Spitsbergen Wikipedia

This recount seems intriguing, do you have more information you could share with us? I shall do some sleuthing on my own as well. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Pistoche

Only what I heard on the CD. As I said, I did not see the island mentioned on Wikipedia link I posted. I was hoping it had been covered on ATS. Thanks for the spelling and clearing up the confusion. :-)

Ok, I have done a preliminary search on this and the following came up.
www.ufocasebook.com...
kevinrandle.blogspot.ch...

transcript of CD section
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

it seems this crash is controversial
nawewtech.angelfire.com...
www.kolumbus.fi...

edit on 17 Oct 2013 by qmantoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

I'm not sure which UFO crash he is referencing as on the video he says he saw a classified message go through his comms center in 1962 ....

But according to the ufocasebook link there are two known UFO crash incidents for Spitzbergen but they are from 1946 & 1952 , the way he tells the story sounds to me like it was a live incident so must have been in 62 as that's when he saw the message , so either it was a terrestrial cold war "UFO" and no big deal or it was so well covered up nobody's heard of it in UFO circles.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
That was a great interview with a Lt.Col who in my amateur opinion
after studying Body Language as a hobby for the last 3 years,
is telling the truth.

Side note: the reason I was interested in Body Language,
was because a few years ago I was duped somewhat by a video
that Phage found proof of being a lie.(so thanks to Phage for that)
After which I looked at everything I could on Body Language,
to know what hot spots to look for.

In that sense this man appears as genuine as if he were recalling a Christmas
with his family .
edit on 17-10-2013 by sealing because: Grammar

edit on 17-10-2013 by sealing because: More grams

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Wasn't the Sirius project (if that's the name) of Dr. Greer a whole disinfo or simply put - a lot of bogus stories and hired 'witnesses' to tell the 'truth' from which Greer is making lots of $$?

Anyone could be trained to look like telling the truth, that doesn't mean a thing, nor does his account. How is this different from the rest of 'witnesses' of such kind?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I could not determine that because for me the picture froze at a couple minutes in while the audio continued. I was only able to observe his behavior during the first bit where he was explaining his education etc.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Yep. Greer has no credibility at this point. Yet people "Shut up and take my money". Its really pretty sad.

-SAP-

new topics

top topics

join