It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Boylan: A Mothership will hover low above Cleveland October 24-27 2013

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well well well....look what I found...it seems they have been scoping out Cleveland lately after all hehe...who knows? They are talking about ufos over Cleveland several weeks ago and they have video.....yikes!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

opethPA
reply to post by Menedes567

So like every other prediction when this doesn't come true what will the explanation be?
I go with one of the following:

1. Happened in an alternate reality
2. Tolec worked hard and prevented it.
3. The dates were off and it might happen at some point over the next 500 years.
edit on 12/10/13 by JAK because: Full quote of preceding post removed. Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you

ALL YOU .. yep .. all you .. .. 100%

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

zilebeliveunknown

From your source...

A drawing of a woman Estican

Amusing....
A photo of Variant Altimarian Councillor Isis

Very amusing....
My photo

Almost choked on coffee, cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I think there might be a major world-changing preliminary event before this Oct 24 event happens that will serve to provide the people of Earth an 'advance notice' of the fact that this would happen on the 24th, and I think such a preliminary major event that would serve as the 'advance notice' would happen sometime between October 16-October 22 2013....

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Will you stop posting this stuff if it doesn't happen?

Please?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Is it me or does it seem that the end of the year right around this month all the UFO predictions, and prophecies seem to come out. I swear I remember one happening last year and the year before...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I am 99.99% sure this will not happen. At all. but the other 0.01% is staying optimistic!
edit on 13-10-2013 by bikeage because: forgot that pesky 0.09%

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Guys, more info on this upcoming event can be read on the link below:

www.etdaily.com... 013

Excerpt:

"Boyland says his associate, in her remote viewing, saw one Star Visitor standing in the ship's viewing port (window) smiling.

The Star Visitor had a human-like appearance and silvery white hair and was looking out of the window of the mothership. He was an Altairian. My remote-viewer friend then later saw another Star Visitor exit from the mothership, and go walking along a street in downtown Cleveland.
This Star Visitor will not look at all like a Human. She will be of the Estican star race.

The mothership will have aboard members of several star races: Tall Zetas, Esticans, an Altairian, an Onoogie, Reptoids, a KaTaYan, and possibly additional Star Visitor species, according to Boylan. "

Me:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I admire your patience with us Menendes567, and I agree with you half-way.
I believe it to be entirely possible that such an event could come to pass.
Contrary to your link, I think the reason would not be to signify America's elevation to cosmic maturity, but to stop us wrecking a beautiful planet with much in the way of valuable resources.

That they would initially announce their intentions via this gentleman, calls for a stretching of the credibility of which I am incapable.
But I'd be thrilled skinny to be proved wrong.

mistersmith.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

"Boyland says his associate, in her remote viewing, saw one Star Visitor standing in the ship's viewing port (window) smiling.

Interesting that the pic used was also used here.

www.taringa.net...

Btw that was in 2007.

I did find this interesting...

Chris Stoner Revelations of Dr. Michael Wolf, former advisor to
the National Security Agency U.S. on the concealment of
UFO and extraterrestrial reality, sent by the network of Diplomacy
Galactic Dr. Richard Boylan on Sunday August 5, 2007. (This information was read and approved by Dr. Wolf before his death.)

So this ET that his remote viewer saw has been known to him since 2007 and he is just now acting as though this is some new pic.

Sorry, but this is a story that wouldn't even get time on C2C as it is just that bad.

Thinking about it I am wrong this is just the type of story that would go well on C2C.
edit on 13-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
1 - I hope when it doesn't happen the propheciers don't come out and say 'we didnt' say it would be visible'.

2 - So we are on 'failure watch' for this prophecy for those dates! I love dated prophecies. It makes 'failure watch' so much fun!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

FlyersFan
I love dated prophecies. It makes 'failure watch' so much fun!!!

What is even more fun is watching those that make the failed prophecies trying to spin their way away from the failure of their "prophecies"!

I wonder which way the OP will spin when his "prophecy" totally fails.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I'm going to mark my calendar and stock up on some brews. That way if it comes to pass cool. And if it doesn't, well I can still get a buzz on. It's a win-win.

At least we're not Detroit.

I volunteer the population of Parma for medical experiments!
edit on 13-10-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

So we are on 'failure watch' for this prophecy for those dates!

This is just one of many that will just be forgotten by the OP when it doesn't happen such as...

The Ison biosphere or mothership.

We will have something new at the end of the year to entertain us going into 2014.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

They should go to Detroit as they would get real cheap housing there and nobody would even notice them.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Menedes567
According to Dr. Richard Boylan, a mothership from the Star Nations will hover low above Cleveland around October 24-27 2013. Please read the info below:

Link: www.drboylan.com...

drboylan.com...
is the website which contains the whole body of this man's work... your OP link was focused on oct 24-27th
hovering of a mothership at 2,000 feet above Cleveland Ohio USA

the 3 picture links are given these interesting identifiers
/mantoidesticanblkwht.jpg
/amocoet.jpg
/eveinsierramadreoccidentalmx13.jpg

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., Councillor of/for Earth

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC
[email protected]
www.drboylan.com
Diamond Springs, California 95619-1009, USA

the turn off for me was the web page had some pictures of associates that gave me an impression of stale alcohol reeking clothes...i might be way off base on that, but it was a real psychic impression

trying not to break dr boylin rules, there is a 2016 prediction of a california city with a bay on his home website

i read something similar that was totally unrelated to his account (on his website) and was expected either 2013-2014 along the whole west coast USA

i just don't have any more inclination to delve into the man's fantasy world...it is uninteresting to me,,,
in the same way that Tolkin fantasy & Jung's crypto-world of Archtypes is worth only a scan/review not an in depth study

thanks
edit on 13-10-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

TDawgRex
I'm going to mark my calendar and stock up on some brews. That way if it comes to pass cool. And if it doesn't, well I can still get a buzz on. It's a win-win.

I volunteer the population of Parma for medical experiments!
edit on 13-10-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA.

Between you, darkwingduck & Phage, this thread gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "There's a song in there somewhere"...

That's the great thing about ATS. There is almost always some good content in every thread. OT or otherwise...thanks!

ETA - btw, what do you have against Parma?

edit on 10/13/2013 by Riffrafter because: Parma - um...zhon

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This stuff is getting really, really old. Outlandish claims...buy my book...show me some attention...I want to be on tv...pay me to show up at your kids birthday party...

Can someone please bring something credible to the table?

I'm going to setup a website, make some ridiculous claims, write a book, and monetize the site. Oh, and my background is in graphic design and web development so I'll make it real pretty. Draw up some aliens that I had contact with the other day at Walmart. Money in the bank!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

I try to find humor in almost everything. I refer to myself as being bi-polar. If I'm not happy...I'm pissed.

Those aliens had best stay away from East Cleveland though. Their first contact could very well be their last. Unless of course they are customers for [censored]. That part of town is not very friendly at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think there will be a preliminary world-changing and mind blowing unprecedented major event by the 22nd of October 2013 that would precede this contact event on the 24th and that would serve as a 'wake-up call' event to alert the world population and give them an advance notice of the upcoming event at Cleveland on the 24th.

So, yes, I believe there will be a preliminary major event that precedes this Cleveland event to give the Earth population an 'advance notice', so that they would know about this event to occur on the 24th at least 2 days before October 24 2013, according to my hunch.

edit on 13-10-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join