It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Boylan: A Mothership will hover low above Cleveland October 24-27 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by Menedes567

Cleveland.... ???

They come across the galaxy and stop at Cleveland. OK.

I can't think of anything else to say.

The heart of rock 'n roll is in Cleveland.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The heart of rock 'n roll is in Cleveland.

Could they be bringing Elvis back?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Just a reminder to people about the Dr.
www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Only one word comes to mind. Here it is....

WINDEX

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

According to the High Commander of the Galactic Fleet, and I quote, "Cleveland? Are you serious?!? Nobody wants to go to Cleveland! I will be speaking with this Dr. Boylan."

I'll believe the High Commander over this guy any time, "she" hasn't lied to me yet.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Without even reading the OP I have to advise you that Dr Boylan has been making this same claim every year for years. Nothing ever happens. As you well know.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Please don't set your heart on this. Dr Boylan is a great big liar.I'd hate for you to get your hopes up only to be let down by this charlatan. Truly read his website and see just how many times he's made this same claim. That and his false predictions of earthquakes. His tongue should rot and fall out of his mouth he's such a big liar.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Without even reading the OP I have to advise you that Dr Boylan has been making this same claim every year for years. Nothing ever happens. As you well know.

He's not the only source saying that. Numerous other sources are saying that something big will happen by the end of the of month of October 2013, so the chances of this happening IMHO will be 99.99%.

edit on 12-10-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Menedes567
According to Dr. Richard Boylan, a mothership from the Star Nations will hover low above Cleveland around October 24-27 2013. Please read the info below:

Link: www.drboylan.com...

Excerpt: "Starting this United Nations Day (Oct. 24) and for three more days, a Star Nations Mothership will hover low over Cleveland, OH's Public Square.
That mothership will be quite large: about 2 miles long (3.2 km) and 8/10 mile wide (1.3 km).

On Sunday Oct. 27, Estican Councillor Xleria and her sister, Variant Altimarian Councillor Isis and her cousin, and Procyon-B Envoy Eve and her husband will get out of the mothership to walk in Cleveland's Public Square and meet and greet Humans,
As Star Nations Ambassador (Councillor) on Earth, I will be there to receive and officially welcome to Earth the honorable Star Nations envoys.

I trust that Cleveland Mayor Frank G. Jackson will join me in welcoming the Star Nations delegates to his city.
What will make this event outstanding in modern history will be the first public appearance of Star Visitors on the streets of a metropolitan city.
And by Oct. 24, the American public will have gotten sufficiently used to the notion of Star Persons in contact with Earth that they will generally be able to adopt a welcoming attitude toward the Estican, Variant Altimarian, and Procyon-B envoys walking around in broad daylight.
Will it not be a grand day when a Star Visitor can walk the streets of Cleveland (or any other city for that matter) and go up to people and meet them without fear of a hostile reception?

What makes Oct. 24-27 event extra-special is that it will signify that the American public had grown up, cast aside the false fear of "alien invaders" which the Cabal had been pounding into their heads for decades, and accepted a cosmic view of reality: that there are many intelligent races out there, they are highly civilized, and some even come to visit"

Me: Can't wait for October 24 2013!

Well they get out to walk around in any of our downtown cities and they will likely get shot lol. In Cleveland it might just be locked up in a house and raped for 16 years lol. Oh that is sad lol.....

But true lol. Seriously, they make first contact and they get out and walk around and that might happen. I doubt that is how they make first contact. Common sense, I assume they have that lol.

Don't get me wrong I hope they do and hope they are smoking hot lol. They better not look like lizards.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Wow you guys are breaking my heart. He's a liar. Don't set your hope on anything he says. Please folks please.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

This guy has the title "Dr" for a PhD in behavioural sciences, what's that you ask?? I asked that too!

Behavioural sciences includes two broad categories: neural — Information sciences and social — Relational sciences.
Information processing sciences deals with information processing of stimuli from the social environment by cognitive entities in order to engage in decision making, social judgment and social perception for individual functioning and survival of organism in a social environment. These include psychology, cognitive science, psychobiology, neural networks, social cognition, social psychology, semantic networks, ethology and social neuroscience.

He's clearly a silly psychologist clued up in playing with people's mind's and thought he'd make some money doing so.. Ahahahahah, why don't people find out who they get the information from BEFORE they let it in!
edit on 12-10-2013 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

edit on 10/12/2013 by Klassified because: Redaction. Enuff said...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Menedes567
He's not the only source saying that. Numerous other sources are saying that something big will happen by the end of the of month of October 2013, so the chances of this happening IMHO will be 99.99%.

edit on 12-10-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

99.99% MIND BLOWN.
Clearly I am planning my trip to Cleveland now. =)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by darkwingduck

Yeah they're looking for Drew Carey. They have no funny people on those planets and they're bored.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

If I believed this as you seem to I'd make that happen no matter what it took. Credit card beg borrow or steal. If I thought this was true nothing would keep me out of Cleveland at the end of the month. Nothing. I'll be right here in Virginia instead glad that I didn't fall for this carp.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I forgot that character. Yeah that's why they chose Cleveland. They want to see if we all have blue eyelids.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Ok that one should be self evident. Tahiti?? Europe or Russia or China , the Middle east or the USA makes sense as these are population centers with access to media that will be able to share the experience with the world. But this won't happen in any quarter of the planet. So mot point.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Are those breasts ? Oooo they're naked. Cool.

link   

Actually my species has shot down there ships and are heading towards earth.

We control the bored now.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

edit on 12-10-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

link   
Apparently this guy has been in touch and they're definitely coming

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join