It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the mark of the beast- most of you already have it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
does empowerment come from an external image- an idol?
although Christianity says its ok, no other religion really does.....except Satanism- the one that says Satan is the "balancing energy of the Universe".

the mark of the beast are tattoos. and you yourself chose to get it, no one made you.

tell me one person who doesn't think their tats make them "cool". that "coolness" isn't religious (from the latin re-ligare: "to rejoin, to yoke"; yoga is Sanskrit meaning "to yoke"). No- it is in fact a SEPARATION from unity, being..... whatever you want to call "it".

I look forward to the gnashing of teeth that will be your replies. the more vociferous you are, the more I am assured in my belief that the mark of the beast is a simple ink tattoo, and that the empowerment one feels from their ink isn't necessarily a good thing.

flame away!

post-script: Im talking here about the "civilized" world and anyone who is a part of it, not Samoans, Apaches, or people for who tattoos mean something other than what Disney character you wanted to be. ouch.....
edit on 11-10-2013 by IandEye because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

Instead of getting all bent out of shape about this like you seem to want (mark of a troll), I figure I'll just debunk this with a wikipedia article on the history of tattoos. Here you go:

History of Tattooing

I'll let you read up on it. But as you can see in the link, tattooing has been part of human culture since pretty much the dawn of civilization and therefore predates Christianity and Satan. So I doubt it would be the mark of the beast.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Tatoos are da debil! 666 number of the beast!!! You have marked yourself for doom! Rock-n-Roll is da debil! The list goes on...

Really... You couldn't be more creative with w/ your mark of the beast post...

I'm saddened by your lack of creativity...

Shame on you.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

post-script: Im talking here about the "civilized" world and anyone who is a part of it, not Samoans, Apaches, or people for who tattoos mean something other than what Disney character you wanted to be. ouch.....

So the mark of the beast only applies to the "civilized" world? And it only applies to a select group of people that YOU have set apart?

OoooooK.

*eye roll*

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Krazysh0t
reply to post by IandEye

Instead of getting all bent out of shape about this like you seem to want (mark of a troll), I figure I'll just debunk this with a wikipedia article on the history of tattoos. Here you go:

History of Tattooing

I'll let you read up on it. But as you can see in the link, tattooing has been part of human culture since pretty much the dawn of civilization and therefore predates Christianity and Satan. So I doubt it would be the mark of the beast.

of course. the mark is only for people within that paradigm- Christians and those affected by them. not me.

if you want to get personal, please send me a PM but the issue isn't me getting "bent out of shape" but rather the theory that white Christians with cushy jobs and tattoos are full of bs and work for evil without even knowing it, ot even worse, knowing it.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

I was under the impression that the mark of the beast was only going to be on the back of the hand, or on the forehead.

And I thought that the mark of the beast was going to be forced onto people by not allowing anyone without it to buy or sell anything.

That's kind of hard to do when there is no uniformity to tattooing.

Unless just having tattoos qualifies you to buy and sell in the future, satanic market.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Liquesence
reply to post by IandEye

So the mark of the beast only applies to the "civilized" world? And it only applies to a select group of people that YOU have set apart?

OoooooK.

*eye roll*

well duh. why would the mark of the beast apply to anyone who doesn't believe in that paradigm?

link   
If you're going to make that claim I think you should show how not having a tattoo prevents someone from buying or selling.

The Bible says that the mark would be forced upon people, so far no one has forced me to get a tattoo.

Also, the bible clearly states that the mark of the beast would be on the forehead or the right hand.

Tattoos were already around when revelations was written, if the mark was a tattoo, why doesn't it just say "tattoo" instead of "mark"?

Leviticus 19:28 (Amplified) which says, “Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord.”

Nope... I don't think you hit the mark... so to speak.
edit on 11-10-2013 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by IandEye

I have a large mole on my left buttocks. Does that count as well? Is it only tattoos?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

the theory that white Christians with cushy jobs and tattoos are full of bs and work for evil without even knowing it, ot even worse, knowing it.

So I take it your a Christian with a job making minimal profits and no tatoos and not full of bs and not working for evil....

Bent out of shape, sum'd it up...

Your theory is beyond flawed and sounds more like a child crying that they couldn't get there "My little pony" tatoo.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

sulaw
Tatoos are da debil! 666 number of the beast!!! You have marked yourself for doom! Rock-n-Roll is da debil! The list goes on...

Really... You couldn't be more creative with w/ your mark of the beast post...

I'm saddened by your lack of creativity...

Shame on you.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You seem to have gotten tattoos mixed up with Smartphones, whoops

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

sulaw
reply to post by IandEye

the theory that white Christians with cushy jobs and tattoos are full of bs and work for evil without even knowing it, ot even worse, knowing it.

So I take it your a Christian with a job making minimal profits and no tatoos and not full of bs and not working for evil....

Bent out of shape, sum'd it up...

Your theory is beyond flawed and sounds more like a child crying that they couldn't get there "My little pony" tatoo.

not white, not Christian, self-employed in international illegal business.....and no tats, just scars of life.
thanks for contributing1

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

IandEye
... but rather the theory that white Christians with cushy jobs and tattoos are full of bs and work for evil without even knowing it, ot even worse, knowing it.

Right. Sooo... black Christians with cushy jobs don't exist? Or, this theory doesn't include black Christians with cushy jobs - only white ones? Please elaborate on what colour one needs to be of the Christian faith and to what income level equates to cushy?

My GCSC "Economics" course didn't cover that type of quantifier...

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

ScottProphhit
You seem to have gotten tattoos mixed up with Smartphones, whoops

good one. or Tattoo from Fantasy Island? previously looking for planes in The Man with The Golden Gun......

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

IandEye

the more vociferous you are, the more I am assured in my belief that the mark of the beast is a simple ink tattoo, and that the empowerment one feels from their ink isn't necessarily a good thing.

Belief,Opinion That there is ya right fella to believe what you want BUT.

I think you're missing something here. I mean i think here in the western world we are a tad later on marking skin with ink. Think about it lots of cultures around the world have marked their skin in some way to appease the gods. I sort of see were you are going with this BUT just from you're flame away comment says you're just after a rant.....

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

you're admonishing my lack of creativity? well, at least you're funny while regurgitating some SNL character.

maybe I should have put this into the thread This is Hell and We're All Fallen Angels for readers like you to have some context.....

Exactly!!! I'm glad I brought a smile to your face!
So... When would you like your first session to get that "my little pony with devil horns tat'd on your right buttocks?" I have a award winning tatoo artist that would LOVE to "Hook you up"!

Remember what mommy doesn't know won't hurt her... That's why I tat'd Roy Orbison on my arse!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This kind of reminds me of the rants that Carrie's mom would go on in the movie Carrie..lol.
I hope your house does not end up falling in on itself.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

noonebutme

IandEye
... but rather the theory that white Christians with cushy jobs and tattoos are full of bs and work for evil without even knowing it, ot even worse, knowing it.

Right. Sooo... black Christians with cushy jobs don't exist? Or, this theory doesn't include black Christians with cushy jobs - only white ones? Please elaborate on what colour one needs to be of the Christian faith and to what income level equates to cushy?

My GCSC "Economics" course didn't cover that type of quantifier...

I know hundreds of "black" people- as you so eloquently put it- and I haven't seen tattoos to be as big a part of their culture as in other cultures. Asians have tattooed for thousands of years, totally separate from the Christian doctrine of the mark of the beast.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So, unless I get a tattoo I can't buy or sell anything?

Uh yeah.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join