It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't shutdown and Chemtrails link???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

patent filed in 1988. Does that mean the conspiracy theory started after that? It isn't spraying by the way. All this nonsense about differences between legit con-trails and chemtrails revolves around spraying. According to the patent, it's not spraying at all.

The action relies on the chemical properties of the metallic particles. So after a few calculations and going up to 32k ft, we have roughly 1.8 trillion square miles to cover world wide. How long do you think it would take to cover that in any significant way with particles 10-100 millionths of a meter across? The stuff only stays air born 1 year.

Let's suppose this all works and is delivered at rates required to be effective and it has been going on for 25 years (in the US?)

Where the hell would the 100's of millions of tons of metal oxides end up? I can tell you one place the residue would end up. Gumming up the jet engines, that's where. So everyone at the airlines and private aviation is just going to play along?

A great opportunity for a conspiracy but the means aren't there.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Please explain U.S. Patent 5003186 if you can.
www.patents.com...

Sure, as long as you can explain these...

www.oddee.com...

Well you've just proven my point about the difference in filing for a patent and actually being assigned a U.S. Patent #. I don't have to explain why those crazy inventions exist. They do because somebody invented it. U.S. Patent 5003186 was assigned March 26, 1991 to HUGHES AIRCRAFT. Chem-trails are related with the global warming maniacs, and they are part of something known as Agenda 21. I don't want to drift there, but that's what chem-trails are.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Zaphod58
reply to post by MamaJ

Planes are flying overhead and leaving contrails behind. It's a natural result of a jet engine operating at high altitudes, in very cold, very humid air.

Please explain U.S. Patent 5003186 if you can.
www.patents.com...

It is a patent for

A method is described for reducing atmospheric or global warming resulting from the presence of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere, i.e., from the greenhouse effect. Such gases are relatively transparent to sunshine, but absorb strongly the long-wavelength infrared radiation released by the earth. The method incudes the step of seeding the layer of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere with particles of materials characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity. Such materials include Welsbach materials and the oxides of metals which have high emissivity (and thus low reflectivities) in the visible and 8-12 micron infrared wavelength regions.

which is from the introduction - what more needs explaining?

do you actually know
1/ what "Welsbach materials" means?
2/ whether or not anyone is actually doing it?
3/ how you would tell that someone is doing it?
4/ Would it look anything like contrails?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Then explain why patents are being assigned to both Boeing and Airbus, not applications, actual patents, for things that are never going to be built. I mean, patents mean it exists, right?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Well you've just proven my point about the difference in filing for a patent and actually being assigned a U.S. Patent #. I don't have to explain why those crazy inventions exist. They do because somebody invented it. U.S. Patent 5003186 was assigned March 26, 1991 to HUGHES AIRCRAFT. Chem-trails are related with the global warming maniacs, and they are part of something known as Agenda 21. I don't want to drift there, but that's what chem-trails are.

Actually the patent has expired - Patent analytics - 5,003,186

Anyone can do it now.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by MamaJ

Planes are flying overhead and leaving contrails behind. It's a natural result of a jet engine operating at high altitudes, in very cold, very humid air.

It was hot and beautiful and there were so many it looked like we were being taken over lol... no joke.

This didn't appear to be planes taking off and coming into the airport. This is different. They were literally painting the sky and so close together going in opposite directions. Like I said, I don't claim to know wth they are doing. I just know what I see. I see them doing this all the time but yesterday was outrageous as there were sooo many. I counted ten close together and then I had to watch the road.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

patent filed in 1988. Does that mean the conspiracy theory started after that? It isn't spraying by the way. All this nonsense about differences between legit con-trails and chemtrails revolves around spraying. According to the patent, it's not spraying at all.

The action relies on the chemical properties of the metallic particles. So after a few calculations and going up to 32k ft, we have roughly 1.8 trillion square miles to cover world wide. How long do you think it would take to cover that in any significant way with particles 10-100 millionths of a meter across? The stuff only stays air born 1 year.

Let's suppose this all works and is delivered at rates required to be effective and it has been going on for 25 years (in the US?)

Where the hell would the 100's of millions of tons of metal oxides end up? I can tell you one place the residue would end up. Gumming up the jet engines, that's where. So everyone at the airlines and private aviation is just going to play along?

A great opportunity for a conspiracy but the means aren't there.

Government agencies are notorious for telling corporations and people that things are totally safe, within acceptable parameters, meets EPA standards, etc. etc. Sure the metal will gum up the engines, they'll just have to do more maintenance/replacements if they want to keep flying. Over a dozen automobile manufactures have told the EPA that 85/15 gasoline/methanol mixture will do damage to engines. The EPA doesn't care! Because it's the green freaks that are hell-bent on their agendas!
edit on 10-10-2013 by Mikeultra because: spelling

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

the chem-trail is nasty though.

And you know that how?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

This didn't appear to be planes taking off and coming into the airport.

And it never will.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by MamaJ

And it never will.

Your reply says a lot... hey.. thank you for taking the time out for that reply. lol

Seriously... It never will.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Then explain why patents are being assigned to both Boeing and Airbus, not applications, actual patents, for things that are never going to be built. I mean, patents mean it exists, right?

In that instance it sounds like those companies are grabbing a patent to hold for however many years they're good for to prevent others from making a profit building something that they might view as cutting into their bottom line. Even though they don't intend on building whatever the patent is for. They're being greedy patent hogs!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Mikeultra
Chem-trails are related with the global warming maniacs, and they are part of something known as Agenda 21. I don't want to drift there, but that's what chem-trails are.

Dunno what agenda 21 is, but you're sort of right:

www.wired.com...

Question is: why do you think they are deliberately causing a very small amount of global warming?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

This didn't appear to be planes taking off and coming into the airport

But it never ever would, would it. Do you understand why?
edit on 10-10-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

MamaJ

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by MamaJ

And it never will.

Your reply says a lot... hey.. thank you for taking the time out for that reply. lol

Yes - unless your airport is in Alaska or Siberia or Antarctica or somewhere similar- because you will NEVER have cold enough temperatures and ice humidity to make contrails.

NEVER.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Ground temperatures have nothing to do with temperatures at altitude. The average temperature at 32,000 feet is so cold you'd die within minutes, even when it's 100+ at ground level.

Planes flying into the airport near you wouldn't leave contrails because they'd be too low. Contrails form above 26,000 feet.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Exactly!

Do you think that people that come up with weather modification patents are only doing it to be altruistic? Hell no! They see the money that can be made if it's ever put into use, and they want part of it!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Sure the metal will gum up the engines, they'll just have to do more maintenance/replacements if they want to keep flying.

How long do you think an airline would stay in business having to replace engines before they have to?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Mikeultra
Sure the metal will gum up the engines, they'll just have to do more maintenance/replacements if they want to keep flying.

You honestly believe that airlines would be ok with $20 million an engine to replace it, and millions more to overhaul one? You'd hear them screaming bloody murder over the new additives that were put into the fuel (your chemicals), that is costing them HUGE amounts of money. It would probably have put a number of the smaller airlines out of business by now.

link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Am I wrong?

link   

AndyMayhew

Mikeultra
Chem-trails are related with the global warming maniacs, and they are part of something known as Agenda 21. I don't want to drift there, but that's what chem-trails are.

Dunno what agenda 21 is, but you're sort of right:

www.wired.com...

Question is: why do you think they are deliberately causing a very small amount of global warming?

It's all about total control. If they can cause global temperatures to rise a little, then they can continue with their crusade against any form of energy that doesn't fit their green sustainable bull crap. They see great inequity in the world. Rich nations need to be taken down quite a few rungs on the ladder of success.I'm new here so I don't know if I can PM yet. I don't want to thread drift off from the OP's topic too much. I'll try to send you a PM with the dreaded Agenda 21 info. It's United Nations stuff. Chem-trails is in Agenda 21 and I can prove it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join