It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Americans are being prevented with armed force from entering National Lands

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+112 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I have teeter-tottered over whether to post this personal theory/speculation or not over the past couple of days. Surprisingly, what has made this weigh on my mind is the lack of discussion of this issue which was very much a front burner topic just 5 or 6 years ago. I want to say I'd love to be wearing the ass ears over this theory when all is said and done, but if I end up being right it won't be reason to celebrate in any way.

The recent background:
www.newburyportnews.com...

GESTAPO TACTICS MEET SENIOR CITIZENS AT YELLOWSTONE

www.foxnews.com...

MAN JOGGING THROUGH NATIONAL PARK FINED

www.csmonitor.com...

(National park) Gate-jumpers could face up to six months in jail

www.triplicate.com...

Shutdown closes beach access

www.washingtontimes.com...

Rangers arrest 21 for venturing into Grand Canyon post-shutdown

www.washingtontimes.com...

The government shutdown is forcing Lake Mead residents out of their homes because they sit on federal land

(There are a lot more, but you get the idea here. OUR lands are closed illegally and WE, THE OWNERS are being barred by force from entering them.)

This makes absolutely no sense unless you dig a little deeper. Let's go back to 2009 when the debt situation had become obviously unsustainable. There were a number of murmurings over collateral for America's debt, specifically collateral to China. These murmurings were frequently chuckled over, first by the upper tier politicians, then by their media puppets, then by their parroting sheep voter bases, mocking the idea as absurd.

Examples include:
Doug Whitsett, State senator from Klamath, Oregon
www.klamathbucketbrigade.org...

President Obama’s administration has been borrowing money at previously unheard of rates. The direct result is that our national debt, and the requirement for collateral to secure that debt, has been growing at an unprecedented rate as well. Would it have been more appropriate for the President to have told the people the whole truth? Is the real truth that our creditors required further guarantee that their collateral is sufficient and safe? Do our creditors require further guarantee that this nation will not use the natural resources that secure the debt until the debt is paid?

Senator Whitsett was close... but I believe he missed the mark a bit. The seizure of lands by the feds wasn't to lock up resources, holding them hostage to pay the nation's debt. I believe those lands and resources themselves were the collateral for that debt, seized by the nation and now waiting in the wings to be taken by the world's creditors should a default occur.

There were a few claims back then that were a bit more blunt than the good senator... here's one from ATS itself
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Beijing, China -- Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!

The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.

This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities - to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.

Ah, but again... this isn't the way this seems to be playing out. It wasn't China declaring eminent domain, it was the United States declaring it over the decades, seizing land for National wilderness, national parks, and other federal land holdings and then, acting as the (international definition of) "legal owner", putting those lands up against their debts. We got so freaking close to the truth 5 years ago... yet we seem to have been so far off now.

Then there's this "hint" from 4+ years ago...
www.bloomberg.com...

China should seek guarantees that its $682 billion holdings of U.S. government debt won’t be eroded by “reckless policies,” said Yu Yongding, a former adviser to the central bank.

$682 Billion dollars? China now holds $1.3 Trillion in US debt. Think about that... 5 years ago they were pissed and worried about what they held, demanding "guarantees" and seeking insurance about the American debt they held. Since then they have quietly doubled their holdings. After flushing a $20 bill down a toilet does any sane man open his wallet back up and then flush another pair of tens after it unless they know something we don't?

What is one of the first steps in any foreclosure or repossession? The bank sends a representative out with a sheriff deputy to serve an order of eviction. The auction of the property is then conducted through the sheriff's office, with them ensuring the previous owner/tenant remains locked out and is dealt with should they get upset. What has the first step to this situation, just days before this supposed "default" been? Armed federal police and armed park rangers ensuring the previous owners are out and stay out as we lead into the global market auction of the lands.

Like I said in the opening, I really hope I'm wrong on this and will gladly don the ass ears if I am.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
That's a really good theory.

Star and Flag for you.

I was thinking that perhaps it would give TPTB ample opportunity to plant bombs and chemicals and such in whatever building/place they wanted.

But your theory makes more sense.

Oh, who am I kidding?

Nothing makes sense these days.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Seems legit.
Thanks for the post. I can't believe so many of us missed this. The plausibility here is very high. Good catch.

Damn we are screwed. Watch the Saudis start buying up our lands...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
We are going to be prisoners in our own country!!

adding:
I guess it wouldn't hurt to brush up on the mandarin...

This is "More please":

Gèng duō xìnxī, qǐng

Google translated.

edit on 10-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: more please tanslation

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

AbleEndangered
We are going to be prisoners in our own country!!

from what i am reading you already are

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This is particularly dangerous.
If true, we are one step away from full-scale revolt.

The moment the Grand Canyon is auctioned off to another nation, or even just officially held by the Chinese, the American people will take to the streets. This could be our undoing, if true. And it makes perfect sense. It explains exactly why the grand canyon was shut down even though the funds were privately raised to keep it running.

We don't own it anymore.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
This is going to lead into Micro-chipping everyone, watch!

New currency for countries that cant keep obligations will be digital biological currency!!
edit on 10-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Maybe they are selling the national parks to china?

for real though, honest opinion, if the parks are closed... you cant just have people entering them and setting up camp, liabilities, pollution, cults, destruction are the main reasons id say.

+31 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Well, how about this?

While all of that might be true, if I were behind the scenes, pulling strings, and -planning for martial law and population control before an upcoming event- I'd want to know that the citizenry would not be able to take refuge in the thousands of miles if wilderness. It's too much work to control them there; going to need them all in cities where there is a camera on every corner and roads they have to follow to travel.

What's that future event? I don't know and this is me spitballing at another possible reason.

I do however know, the end of this civilization so barreling toward us and I think I'm in the right place to say that. It's kind of sad how despite the govt. Knowing the same by whatever methods they know it, they spend the last days doing wacky stuff like this... Humans are insane, truly.
edit on 10-10-2013 by aptrgangr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Every bone and cell in my body tells me a rock is inbound!!

This:

"Black President's Fault"–Deep Impact–Dave Chappelle
vimeo.com/59857628
vimeo.com...

and

Deep Impact The Comet Hits Earth
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl0USo6q1js
www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added videos and fixed typo

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I've been saying for a long time that our fresh water resources will be up for grabs as the federal government owns all the surface water rights. I believe that China will be after the Great Lakes soon not to mention all the resources that are held by the federal government.

Our creditors will be after mineral rights, timber rights and eventually any resources held by the public including those held by private citizens who can't afford to hold on to them once they come for them.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

If I may add to the speculation. . . .

Imagine the roles reversed. Could the US secure land in another nation? Have we done this before?

And finally, how successful has it been?

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Forgive me for adding to your sorrows bezzer, but extending your train of thought ....

The Chinese will need to protect their investment, which will obviously entail building military bases all over the USA.
They will take a keen interest in the local and national politics, and find ingenious ways to help some candidates for public office, and discourage any of whom they disapprove.
Oh - and they will probably dump cheap food to put local growers out of business. This is called " International Aid."

If there is something eerily familiar about this story, you've probably been reading too much history -- and that will only upset you.

And just as here in England there are places owned by America, heavily defended, and barred to me --
Americans will be told where they can, and can't go, by a goon with a gun.

The Chinese are a delightful people, with a long and varied history behind them. Soon they may be as widely scattered and as well represented throughout the world as our American friends. Perhaps their influence will bring a little balance, an improvement even - since it would be hard to defend our current system in the light of the damage it does to our only planet.

mistersmith.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Democrats see the shutdown as caused by the Republicans, whom want to use the shutdown as leverage. Now the Democrats put up a big show on how bad things are and of course are putting blame on the Republicans by it. The message is, yeah it sucks the park is closed, thank the Republicans for that.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mistersmith

A well crafted response.

Why do I feel the need to thank you for punching me in the throat? (lolz)

And yes, you have carried my train of thought to the correct station.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

That is a fair assumption and bit of thought you have put in there OP. Well done. You could be on path. I would go one further. Have you ever seen the Agenda 21 map ( the orange,red and black one)???. If someone could put it up, I would apprieciate it.
Also however I would like to add that if any of these area's you refer to are listed as National heritage . Then they are not US Soil. They are owned and managed by the United Nations. All Revenue collected goes to their coffers. Fact. S&F

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thank you.
Your use of devastating irony with so light a touch, was inspirational.

mistersmith.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

This one?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This is what I like about ATS. Every so often, amongst all the dross, their are diamond threads that make me think 'Wow, that could be true'.

If it were though, I really don't see how they could enforce their claims? I'm reminded of a line from the film The Crow. 'I see you've made your decision. Now let's see you enforce it' (itself borrowed from Andrew Jackson).

What would Americans do?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by aptrgangr

You know,when i saw the thread title,that was the very 1st thing that popped into my mind-and you just have to read this site's survival forum to see how many plan on heading for the wilderness when the SHTF seriously.I mean,it is already hitting it for so many people,any time you have no income,or not enough to sustain your family's basic needs,pay elecricity/heating/gas bills-the S has HTF for that person/family.I mean here,SHTF in a major way,affecting millions.The wilderness is a refuge-or was,till now,anyway.

The OP is very thought-provoking,indeed.I do worry for Americans,i have dear friends in America,fine fine people,and on this site there are many fine decent and kind individuals.I hate how things are going for you,and am as disgusted with your government,under both Bush and Obama,as i am disgusted with my own.I pray in my own way,for your safety,it is really really sad for me to see the stress,the wondering what is this all leading up to.I have watched the walls closing in on Americans,and i tell you,even on the other side of the world,i FEEL it,it is a feeling of claustrophobia that is truly horrid to experience.I have watched and read about America since i was a child,and you are now living in a different world,never mind a different country,let me link a post of mine,to explain:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join