It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST NOW : North Korea Announces Standby For War! warns U.S. of 'horrible disaster'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by cheesy

It's Little Kim season again already?

Yes its..but this Lil KIM MORE agresif than the Old one

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

i dont know why Us still treaten Other country whle inside Us is on Bad Shape..and North Korea is Right,They Doing right i think..every time North Build something they say Strange or odd or Nuclear facility Etc..that's just a sky resort..
edit on 7-10-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

wait, what?

as to the news....seriously?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Just another winter. (It gets cold in Korea) which means just another threat. I think that it has become tradition for North Korea to do this. They're starving up there.

How dare we park a couple of ships in a port that we have permission from the sovereign country to do so. Heck, we even lease the facilities.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Wow.... That little child in Pyongyang gets all kinds of pissed off when the news hasn't been giving him enough attention. His father really did raise a spoiled little brat, didn't he? To imagine...that brat runs a nation with primitive nuclear weapons tech. Scary thought....

I'd worry more if China didn't have the little toad under their thumb. I think after the last confrontation, he got told he could make all the silly displays and noise he wants to make ....but touch the nukes even as a joke and China will send him to the promised land with speed.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

north Korea is always running it's mouth about something,this is old news.the guy has a big mouth and nothing to back it up with.he is like a kid on the corner wanting some attention.nothing to fear from this guy.

edit on 8-10-2013 by dellmonty because: misspelling

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Well..... He's busy up there in the North, anyway...

S. Korea's spy agency confirms N. Korea restarted Yongbyon reactor

Looks like round 2 of the Kim Show. Oh joy..... Just what the world needed.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Calling all nations :- Volunteers required for mass military invasion , so that we the U.S Government can cover up all the crap we have engaged in of late.

We are desperately seeking some place or something for the cover up ok.

Now you have to be a place that will engage the American peoples passion , so don't bother if your one of the nations that we have already decimated or we have programmed our citizens not to like anyway.

Now we don't expect you to do all the work on this, we will work the MSM over here and of course we have Congress as
our Bitch , so no problem there. We will even do a little provocative stuff to light the fire if you will.

Like assassinate one of you politicians or maybe send in the brotherhood to stir up some crap , hell well even fund the ammo if need be , how about chemical weapons that might work again and if shove comes to push , we can blow a couple of building up with aircraft.

Now that doesn't sound hard does it .

We pay well and look pick 50 of you favourite people and we will set them up pretty sweet , even give your lot a cover story to boot . The U.N are our cheerleaders ,so no sweat there.

How about it ? Anyone , pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Hey get on the phone to that North Korean bloke.
edit on 8-10-2013 by Pinkorchid because: typo

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

edit on 8-10-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Ha you beat me to it, Wrabbit. So does this mean déjà vu all over again? Lots of rhetoric, keep China occupied, fizzle out in the end?
edit on 8-10-2013 by aboutface because: stuck keys

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

JayinAR
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Except the US isn't actually getting weaker.
They are actually expanding their influence. Which scares me a little.

I think the word is overextending, unless they have an ace for clearing out their debt without kicking China and Japan (and others), even Japan would probably declare war on the US
(if they could) as their are the top example of an economic disaster and how FU "economic easing" (monetary devaluation) can be especially to an net resource importing nation.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

We must get over there and "liberate" them then so that the MIC can setup another base for operations along with US Corporations in bed with the government offered contracts to have another source of cheap labor.

The only ones that would benefit off of a war with North Korea would be the power mongers and top elite, not the American People that would be footing the bill for it all.

Sounds like what happened to Rome.
Continuing to spread are military forces and neglecting the concerns of the home country all the while we are BANKRUPT
edit on 8-10-2013 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

While i think this is mere rhetoric (as we have seen before), i do believe that all of this is actually intentional, and well planned on North Korea's part.

Eventually, in the future, North Korea may be serious in its claims, and the world will still point and laugh. That would provide North Korea with the advantage.

Daas.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

In my view North Korea is just another elitist puppet like so many others and will be used when it is time to further there agenda.

Judging from the post's here we have been lulled into "he doth cry wolf to much" sleep and when NK does do something we will be the last to see it coming..............these elitist did not get control the world by being stupid.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

jacobe001
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

We must get over there and "liberate" them then so that the MIC can setup another base for operations along with US Corporations in bed with the government offered contracts to have another source of cheap labor.

The only ones that would benefit off of a war with North Korea would be the power mongers and top elite, not the American People that would be footing the bill for it all.

Sounds like what happened to Rome.
Continuing to spread are military forces and neglecting the concerns of the home country all the while we are BANKRUPT
edit on 8-10-2013 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

You have a good point, look how well it has turned out for Vietnam.

My worry is that the elitist don't care about building another cash cow for U.S. corporation's and will use NK for more sinister results.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Lets just hope it's a scare tactic and not serious because I have a son heading over to S.Korea soon.

He told me this about a month ago and figured something was in the works.

I hope their bluffing.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I think he best line ever in British comedy is appropriate here.

"Wrote an entry in my diary on the way over here. SImply says......bugger!" Captain Darling

Well folks when it rains it bloody well pours.

Tin hats on old chaps, they don't like it uppem!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Wht should we be waiting energy listening to little Kim ? Let him rattle his sword all he wants, if...And that is a big IF he makes a move, fires a rocket or even steps one foot over the SK/NK boarder.....THEN.....blast his a$$ back to the flintstones and let the South Korean take the land from the north.

Until then...Grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

You can't afford to blast his A$$ back to the flintstones!!. oh do please try and keep up.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
They are just upset that they haven't been in the news cycle lately and that they aren't getting any attention. It's like a child stomping his feet and pouting. Soon will come the demand for a lollipop ... (some wild concession )

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Blah, blah... fart.

Kimmy and his lot of emaciated eunuchs could wage a war against the Luxembourg scout association, let alone SK and her allies.

Any moves to such effect would spell the end of the Kimmy's days playing hoops with diplomatic envoy Rodman and result in him hanging not from a basketball hoop, but from the gallows, like Saddam.

Slow news days trifle. Nothing to see here. Move along...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join