It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST NOW : North Korea Announces Standby For War! warns U.S. of 'horrible disaster'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

tamusan
Finally, I am starting to strongly believe a temporary shutdown is likely a planned strategic action.

I could not agree with you more on your above statement. The why's of it can be argued all day.... BUT I do agree with this 100%.
edit on 10/7/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

The US will NOT stage an attack on the Korean Peninsula.

Agreed - the US will stage an attack on the US homeland, and blame North Korea.

I will edit my post to include the word "American" before the word "Homeland"

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Now the funny thing is that every time NK starts up, Iran pulls something, and when Iran starts something, to draw our attention, NK does something.

Now here is the one thing that I am surprised that NK has not figured out. As long as the US government is arguing amongst itself, we are really no threat, but if they act and take aggressive actions against SK, it runs the risk of making the government work again and start up real quick.

Then again, it could be that is the plan and China is orchestrating this to ensure that the US does not default on its obligations.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

TwiTcHomatic

silenteagle
reply to post by cheesy

TPTB need an out, to focus your mind off the greatest theft in human civilization from the people of the USA.
I see something bigger coming, a game changer if you will.
Stay tuned, this isn't even an appetizer.

A year ago I would not agree with you.

Now.. it is a possibility, one that would shock me, but not feel like it came out of left field.

Yes! i am sure this is just a game changer..

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

That's what I meant by "stage an attack". False flag 101 here.

Any actual justification for the invasion of North Korea would usher in the loss of Seoul South Korea within the freakin' hour...literally.

That's why North Korea always talks and the US doesn't do crap.

This isn't gonna change any time soon. Especially while we are still spread thin in the Mid East...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

aboutface
reply to post by cheesy

Wasn't it war game exercises of US and South Korea that prompted the last round of war cries? Un did warn that such exercises were a direct provocation. Too bad too. I suppose this means the peace talks are really down the drain again.
there is no peace talk if somebody always Provoke one else to war..

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Why bother I say? Dunno.....Just felt strongly pfftted.

Hi cheesy. Thanks for the breaking news.

How about an introduction or a few lines of thoughts / summary.

You know I hate to say it but when I see your avatar I cringe. Sorry.....I dunno why.

I have had an enormous amount of heaviness on my mind regarding the word and colliding current events, I am just waiting for the tension to burst somewhere. Here? Maybe.....

Peace...

link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

The why's of it can be argued all day

Exactly. For those positioned just right, the dark cloud of a shutdown/default would come with an immense silver lining.

link   
Invasion will not be necessary to pull off a plan, and they could never "Invade US" without a world war.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Guys, remember the Syrian conflict was to get our mind off this(theft), but the people spoke out in numbers against.
TPTB got thrown a curveball, now they will give no time to react to the next crisis.
The next scene will be shown on TV, and it will be a horror scene.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by silenteagle

They will NOT attack North Korea.
You can bank on that.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

research3300
Are there any secret messages here? Check that, there is a sign in this article but I am new to this so I don't know.

Image of pyramid structure, then image of smoking north korean while "playing tennis"

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

No I dont know sir but North Korea rushes to construct new ski resort!

Who will ski here? Perhaps Kim Jong Un, who reportedly enjoyed the sport as a teenager studying in Switzerland. By the ski official's estimate, there are only about 5,500 North Korean skiers in this country of 24 million — a skiing population of 0.02 percent.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

sdcigarpig
Now the funny thing is that every time NK starts up, Iran pulls something, and when Iran starts something, to draw our attention, NK does something.

Now here is the one thing that I am surprised that NK has not figured out. As long as the US government is arguing amongst itself, we are really no threat, but if they act and take aggressive actions against SK, it runs the risk of making the government work again and start up real quick.

Then again, it could be that is the plan and China is orchestrating this to ensure that the US does not default on its obligations.

A large chunck of what the DPRK does and says is for intenal reasons. They pretty much expect the outside world to ignore what they say. Of course this could also be their way of showing China how unhappy they are that China has been giving them the cold shoulder and cutting off more aid.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well to me this proves that Obama snaps his finger and N Korea is a lapdog and obeys. Start to threaten the ppl, create fear, and get them to stop trying to win their freedom! NOW!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

MrSpad

sdcigarpig

A large chunck of what the DPRK does and says is for intenal reasons. They pretty much expect the outside world to ignore what they say. Of course this could also be their way of showing China how unhappy they are that China has been giving them the cold shoulder and cutting off more aid.

Yes it is! not just Cutting aid but subtly threatening..

Chinese vice finance minister Zhu Guangyao: "The U.S. is clearly aware of China's concerns about the financial stalemate [in Washington] and China's request for the US to ensure the safety of Chinese investments."

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I wouldn't put it past China for them to coerce NK secretly to start a war with the South again. China is laughing their butts off watching the US fall apart, our forces scattered around the globe, our industry gone, our people growing hopeless.
It's getting close to time for China to seriously flex her muscle. Proxy wars are old standbys to help bleed opposing nations dry. Things have been rather quiet in Asia of late.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

teslahowitzer
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I completly disagree, our brave men and women are still at their post and the NK military still do not stand a chance in a battle, period. It would be one hell of a beating, and short, trust me, this is just more BS spouting from junior cause he aint been on the tv enough lately...

Sure, the U.S. could bomb NK a whole lot, but winning wars involves putting soldiers on the ground. People defending their homeland from an invading army are particularly motivated and fight harder and take more risks. Now apply the fact that NK citizens are fed such an absolute propaganda program from birth that they would fight that much harder. They would think the U.S. soldiers would rape and murder every single citizen if given a chance to take over the country, something they are taught would happen in school (not completely unfounded.. but obviously an exaggerated fear)

My point is a war with NK would be another Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq.. sure we can occupy some of their cities.. but the people will always fight and forcing a "democratic" government would be met with more resistance.. it would be a bigger and longer catastrophe than any of the previous wars mentioned.. but that's what the military industrial complex loves.. long drawn out wars without a definitive end.
edit on 10/7/2013 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a) blah blah blah blah North Korea blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah North Korea blah blah blah blah

b) blah blah blah blah North Korea blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

• North Korea blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

• North Korea blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Sigh.

As usual, fat boy has the wrong end of the stick.

Chopstick, that is.........

edit on 7-10-2013 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The North Koreans should just go ahead and invade the South. There is nothing the US can do about it. The US will not sacrifice Los Angeles, New York, and Washington, D.C. for Seoul. Once they conquer the South we will no longer have to hear all the trash talk about how the US can kick North Korea's ass and the continuous propaganda about North Korea's supposedly crazy evil leaders.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Oh my. Another manic episode.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join