It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visiting Vega

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Over the past 2 to 3 years I have been researching and uncovering a lot of truth's as I awaken. Prior to this I didn't believe in chakra mumbo jumbo, meditation was for hippies, and aliens only existed in the movies.

I have since learned to go out of body and heard enough credible testimonies to know that ET's, and the many different races exist, that there is something else beyond our reality, and as such I no longer fear death.

I know also that this thread is like open hunting season for debunkers and those that would see an opportunity to have a laugh at others expense, (can I really blame them..In a small way, maybe I was one of them myself, always joking around). However, I can't let fear of ridicule, or the fact that somebody will simply say you need medical help dismissively, prevent me from communicating to those that will listen or are awakening.

So that said, I'm just a regular guy, wife, child, and a job that affords me the ability to research many hours of footage per week whilst doing my job at the same time.

A couple of days ago, out of the blue, I hear a male voice in my head (lol ok debunkers..flay away *rolls eyes*) it speaks in a calm but firm manner : "You must visit Vega".

Now, there's nobody around..so I go with it and reply back as a thought "Ok. Who are you"?

The voice replied again "You can call me Zardan. I will meet you there".

I laughed and said "Hey Zardan..that sounds like Tarzan! Can I call you Tarzan just so I remember!".

I didn't hear anything back.. oops..may have offended him. lol.

Anyhoo.. I don't know where Vega is.. I've never been. Maybe he said "Vegas.." and I miss heard him lol. So, even out of body I don't know how to get there. I've never heard 'voices in my head' before, and as it wasn't my dead Dad's voice telling me to kill all women..they're whores..(joke) then I guess it's an important enough message that it came to my base reality while I was wide awake rather than through Lucid dreaming, and so it's worth investigating.

I anticipate what the debunkers or 'well meaning' folk will say, but hopefully there may be 1 or 2 decent replies that might assist. Thanks. Peace and Love to all.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

for when time blows on words flow as a river
Nostotem notorum forcoual nos tormos kanackuk!

In other words, let us not slip into insanity.

im about to write gibirish here i GOQ!

From the east wind fragrance of time touches the dead lips if sunken fortitude for the vialy of th'yn eye is hallow and therefore shows nostalgia of time past.
edit on 3-10-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Are you sure that the voice didn't say to visit Los Vegas???

Maybe that's where you need to go....

It's all down to interpretation....

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Haven't you heard space monkey? well hear if from the owl if you hear it at all i guess...

for what is to come in an hour so great so down to the moment i like to think in time of disarray, finding moments fragments of peace.
tasteless meals tasteless life of the river flowing with the thoughts of abandoned children i pleaded for the time to wane into the darkness of solitude 
For which to go for the foot of man? knows not where to step, for he his a child. born in the hopes of hallowed thought made real, for time churns in wake of the valley of the eye that shows the inner side of it. The mud in your hand, in your eye, and inside of your

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Well that's what I thought.. but it was definitely a very clear "Vega".

I live in the UK, so it would be a long trip to Las Vegas. Thanks for your input.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

Either that's a very clever coded message, or complete gibberish. I'll go with the former.. You're not Richard Alan Miller are you?

Thanks for your input.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
VEGA

Also Known As: Alpha Lyrae

Distance From Earth: 25 light years

Constellation: Lyra

Star Type: White main sequence star - A Class

Mass: 2.1 x Sun

Luminosity: Approx 40 x Sun

Diameter: Approx 2.2 million miles (3.5 million km) - 2.5 x the Sun

Temperature: Approx 9,500C (17,000F)

Rotation Period: 12.5 hours

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VED4S

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Vega is a pretty bright star in the constellation Lyra. I'd call NASA or Sir Dick Branson. They could help ya get there.

Or

Call Capcom.

That's all I got. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
If you really want to contact Vega, you need S.R. Haddon.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Ok this is not a debunk. Its clarity. You need to apply probable logic to this voice. Think to yourself, who would want me to go to Vega. Do not blindly trust any external voices in your head. They aren't a bad thing to have as its cheaper then cable and usually the same shows are on, but you need to think that this Zardan could be a terrestrial playing a prank on you. I had an experience with a few friends who could throw their voices so well they could make it seem like I was imaging the thoughts in my head. It wasn't pleasent but I got through it with logic. Maybe, get yourself a nice telescope and try to contact Zardan about the temperature. I mean serious Vega is a Star. If it was an extra terrestrial what if they exist in diffeent temperatures then us. It would be a shame to go 25 light years away only to look at a dude who can stand closer to the star then you. Logic is simple to apply. First unwind, think of every possibility you can for the topic. Then apply probability for the topic. Usually when I go through this process I realize I don't have enough information on the subject, do a few hours of wiki research and come up with another 25 possilbities. Most of all remember where you are who you are and what is going on around you. Don't let obsession take over because this is a path to being disconnectted from reality. If you need any assistance feel free to message me. Best wishes

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Vega is a part of the Lyra star constellation. And its where human comes from in this area of space, there are other human trees. Ours is the Lyra tree.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Erich von Däniken claims that he got visited by a beeing from Vega.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Hi, i find this very interesting. I myself have been trying to meditate and leave my body but an finding it difficult. Hiw did you acheive this and could you give me any pointers? If so you csn pm me. Thanks. And as to the voice i would go there, what you got to lose? Not every day you get to visit another star system.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Sometime's the information in your subconscious can be the only form of interpretation that a contact can find, these contacts can often be truly alien but they are probably seldom it ever from other world's, most often these being's are the same entity's that have been here all along and when not a product of the sub conscious weather manifestation of stress or anxiety they are most likely entity's from alternative dimension's and it is likey that mankind will if it has not already first make contact with such being's.

These same voices are not to be trusted but you must follow your own faith on that matter as I can not see through you eye's or know what you experienced but I have had my own more than fair share of paranormal experience including refusing to be a medium when asked by such voices (along with a very real but strange vision).

There are real alien's but like a man entering a jungle full of snake's and lion's while wearing a pair of shorts and a t'shirt having rubbed himself in bacon fat they are probably a bit scared of exposing themselves directly to our still chaotic nature.

Beside's Epsilon Eridani is more interesting.

And if you are looking for extremely long lived intelligent species then look to stable brown dward or small red dwarf star's were they may have relocated too if they ever evolved and developed the abillity to.

God's living Peace and god's good light and guidence to you and may you and your family be sheltered by the faithful and true.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

VED4S
VEGA

Also Known As: Alpha Lyrae

Distance From Earth: 25 light years

Constellation: Lyra

Star Type: White main sequence star - A Class

Mass: 2.1 x Sun

Luminosity: Approx 40 x Sun

Diameter: Approx 2.2 million miles (3.5 million km) - 2.5 x the Sun

Temperature: Approx 9,500C (17,000F)

Rotation Period: 12.5 hours

You forgot: "No possibility of life at this time."

Vega is far too young to harbor any sort of life. It is very likely that any planets are not even stable as yet. Thus the environment is far too hostile for life; kind of like Earth was at 500 million years. The good news is, IF it stays calm there could be life like is found on Earth in another billion years.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

My faith in ATS is restored! Thank you. My feelings at the time of the message were good, I wasn't stressed, or feeling any sort of negative emotion.

This is the first time I have got a clear message like this whilst I was wide awake and not even contemplating the subject matter. I had heard of Lyra, but not Vega.

I will go there if I can find the way and report back.
Thank you again for all your responses. Peace and Love.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

LABTECH767
Beside's Epsilon Eridani is more interesting.

And if you are looking for extremely long lived intelligent species then look to stable brown dward or small red dwarf star's were they may have relocated too if they ever evolved and developed the abillity to.

Epsilon Eridani; 800 million year old "K2" star 10 ly from Earth. Perhaps colonized, but no life of it's own yet.

Brown dwarf, and red dwarf stars are cold and dim; why would anyone want to live in the cold and dim?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Long term stable environment for a close orbital body with a good magnetic shield to enable it to weather the higher ratio of hard radiation the longevity of the star is a really good reason to advance your civilisation in such an area though certain trait's for a species of sapient entity that may evolve around a brighter body may be that if they are not enhancing the luminosity of there new environment larger eye's would likely be a development and since they are using heavy radiation shielding EM orbital field's possible generated from the surface or by a shroud satellite system utillising the stars own energy to produce there power then the skin would likely become pasty or even grey as a development and lose natural pygmentation, these may be seen as minor sacrifice to make to ensure the longer existance of a species as the dyson sphere model is highly unlikely due to the resource requirement and the smaller stable sequence stella body's will outlast any other type of star in the galaxy some for litterally trillion's of years as opposed to G2 star yellow dwarf 7 to 11 billion year life where SOL is a main sequence with a projected life of 8 to 9 billion year's where a year is based as a division of time equal to the duration of one complete orbit of sol 3 (Earth) around SOL (though if vulcan had not broken (and assuming it was a planetoid not a asteroid or commetary fragment) up it would be SOL 4), Given that SOL's nearest neighbour is Proxima in the Centaur constellation at about 4.35 LY or distant, a point worth noting is that almost all single brown and red dwarf stars are unlikely to have a complex plantary accretion discs during formation so the most likely planets are asteroid class and any colonisation would be at first in the form of station's or later artificial world's.

The Pleiades are also another very young star group that are also unlikely to host advanced life at of yet though given time they may one day host your descendant's - descendant's whom may find a way to visit there ancestors and be shocked at there savagery and brutality as well as there greedy petty nature's.

In 2.5 billion Years approximate estimate the galaxy in which you dwell and call the milky way will consume the andromda galaxy and during these galactic merging's violent collisions and tidal gravitational forces will tear the galaxy apart before it reform's into it's new form.

Anyway since hubble knocked triangulum of it's pedestal we know the universe is at least hundred's of time's bigger than previously thought.

edit on 4-10-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join