It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepartion for the "After Life"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
In ancient times, preparing for the 'after life' was a very well understood and sacred practice. The ancients understood they were to leave their bodies indefinitely at one point in their Earthly life. Practice of reaching and expanding into higher states of consciousness, into the "over soul" as some call it, was indeed important if you wanted to reach the after life and navigate CONSCIOUSLY.

Nowadays people dont even believe they have a soul! The pushed belief is that we came from monkeys, and lower life forms or whatever the churches are preaching these days.
In this day and age, humanity is more disconnected from their higher self, and spiritual nature, then EVER before. As if, the soul means nothing to people, or it simply does not exist..

One look into societies box; it becomes clear that people are more obsessed with being entertained and pleasuring their 5 senses, then they are reaching higher states of consciousness. This is the total CONSTRUCT for a society in the first place, to create a box, to "square the circle", and trap the human-spirit-consciousness within it.

The elite's agenda for control over humanity and Earth has been working for hundreds of years. People believe they have freedom, but cant leave the country without a passport. People believe they create their own lives, but society was always their template, supplying limited ways to experience an unlimited reality.

More and more as the years go by, humanity overall is losing its connection with Nature, their higher self, with each other. People look at each other as strangers or potential rapists/terrorists or criminals.. walk down the street and its hard to even get eye contact or a smile by another human being.

This all shows how mind-washed humanity has become, the elites do not live within the box called society, they control the box. Everyone within it, are playing their game of monopoly or risk (money, war, conquer), and dumbing down their own minds.

What does all this have to do with the After Life? Everything when you understand Karma's 'game' and reincarnation. I believe the ancients knew about reincarnation, and trained their selves to avoid being blinded by the light - and by accepting death they were able to consciously separate from the body (upon death) and navigate in the higher realms, avoid being thrown back into a fetus, with memory wiped.

This avoided them from being trapped by Karma's wheel, and overall being sent back into a baby fetus with NO memory of their previous life time, or anything about who/what they are. This allowed them to re-member their place in multiple layers of consciousness, and why they chose to experience the lower states to begin with.

The controllers who are the Lords of the Earth (Lord = lowered = lower states of consciousness = controllers of the Earth plane, or lower plane), know all about this spiritual nature, states of consciousness and reincarnation. They have mastered the Earth realm and lower states of consciousness. With such knowledge, the bloodlines and their churches, control everything we know today.

For your average human within a society, they do not understand any of this, and when it comes to talking about it, their only understanding is metaphorical references from scriptures. That, or they are atheistic, and do not care about the spiritual nature because it doesnt exist, they came from Darwin's monkeys..

I believe - after years of observations and many conversations with a variety of different people, from all over the planet - that most humans fear the higher states of consciousness, and do not want to believe that this lower plane of existence, that seems so infinite (the Universe as we call it), is actually governed by higher states of consciousness.

When i talk to people about their soul or higher states of consciousness, extraterrestrials, inter dimensional beings, astral traveling, or anything of the like.. they get nervous, ignorant and try to change the subject. It shows the fear of not knowing or understanding, making them uncomfortable with what would be true.

We call it "sticking your head in the sand" I believe. What we cant control, we dismiss.

To bring this thread into full circle now; it is clear to me that the controllers - that is people who construct nations and languages, and erect churches and palaces - have done so to control, maintain, manipulate, deceive and govern over the human species, while keeping Earth's resources to themselves (gold, jewels, gems, oil, forests, water, land etc..).

The majority who are trapped inside this box (society/nations/countries/borders), perceive that they are free and life is good. That the Universe is infinite, and it centers around Earth. But most disgustingly, they have no souls or spirit. The lack of care and heart put into one's spiritual journey, is sickening to say the least..

The higher states of consciousness are not understood or experienced by the majority, and this leaves one to be governed by those who DO understand and experience the higher states of consciousness. The controllers of the Vatican/churches, the governments, the nations, and military, understand this knowledge.

When your average human dies in society, they separate from the body, and are met by a blinding light. Then that spirit-consciousness is "cycled" and slammed back into a baby, with nothing to remember of itself, to live ANOTHER useless life, falling back into a spiritual slumber.

This cycle of reincarnation, is the re-cycle of souls, who will be born (merge with a human baby and birthed into the lower realm) into a society that sets incarnates up for perception of lower levels of consciousness, only to cycle again when the new body fails to support the life force.

Those who figure out how to reach the higher states, how to astral travel, and find the truth of conscious-expansion, will be the ones who are prepared for "departure", leaving the human vessel, and navigating in the realms beyond. A lost art, of human consciousness.

Degrading the body with sugar, meat, artificial foods and chemicals - degrading the mind with music, television, sports, useless schooling - and degrading the spirit with religion, false beliefs, lack of spiritual knowledge, or perception as an atheist - is what has us so choked up and cycled in this lower plane.

All that degrading comes from how society was constructed, and how an individual goes about in their 'already set-up' path called life. The degradation of the mind, body, and soul, is the ultimate deception to reaching higher states of consciousness, and beyond.

So I bring this message for awareness; you the reader, your body WILL fail to house you, the spirit-consciousness, and you will leave the body. You will be met with blinding light or something you will not understand, and if you are not prepared or experienced for it, you will be re-cycled into a new life, already set up for you inside a box.

Take your life more seriously, take your mind-body-soul systems, and rejuvenate them to their best capabilities, the way they were meant to function before the practice of degradation took place. There is no physical value that is equivalent to you, the Soul.

You ARE a conscious-spiritual entity, you ARE trapped inside a body in a lower plane of existence, there ARE controllers of this planet who dont want you to understand that, because they need you blind and asleep (spiritual tense), to stay powerful on the lower realm.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Most have thrown there spitiuality out the window. Our ancestors were connected with all that exists. We are pitifull in our belief that we are somehow more "in tune" than the ones before us. If we can't replicate ancient feats (construction and energetic sciences) how are we more advanced?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Love it, understand it.

Great thread.

I have this burning inside to go off grid, if even for a few days, sit with nature and look inward and try to find myself. No phones, no TV,s etc.

Problem of course is I am trapped like most people who need to earn and pay bills to keep a roof over our heads.

I have promised myself I will manage it next year.

Fingers crossed.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You will only be punished if that is your belief.

If you lived a honorable life it does't matter.

link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Thank you for the compassion and care for the Souls/Spirits/Internal Energy of many covertpanther.
1 wonders if any can share speculatively what would be the other approach then going into the gather Lite mentioned...
If recognized as something related to the life passed of the Souls/Spirits/Internal Energy. Do you avoid it? accept it? confront it? or something else to it.
Further if gather Lite is absorbed- avoided- evaded, where does that leave some aware/unaware Souls/Spirits/Internal Energy?
Something to consider not fear but consider if acceptance of gather lite is not made...

Interesting concepts shared OP.

NAMASTE*******

link   

You are NOT Your body, just like Your brain is NOT Your mind. As soon as One realizes this then they are able to travel astrally. (make sure Your chakras are "clear" prior to departure)

As Mother Earth finishes Her dimensional shift (She too must evolve) and We fully enter the 'Yin' (Devine Feminine, Dark Energy, et al. etc.) perhaps the 'green wave' (Heart Chakra) will AWAKEn what is dormant in the "Other You"

So,sew, You had many good points, up until the "judging" but because | reference "judging", that in itSelf is a "judgement" and | will cease to do so.

"To Teach" is the same as "To Learn" unless You are NOT teaching what You are learning, in which case, You have done You/They little or no good."

namaste

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You ARE a conscious-spiritual entity, you ARE trapped inside a body in a lower plane of existence, there ARE controllers of this planet who dont want you to understand that, because they need you blind and asleep (spiritual tense), to stay powerful on the lower realm.

You wrote an interesting thread, however I wasn't able to find any convincing within.

Are you able to provide any arguments or evidence that this is the case? Or are you merely reciting the words of others to reach your desired conclusions?

All I know from your post is that you think life is useless—that sounds almost nihilistic—and that you are reciting the ideas of buddhism or brahmanism. Wouldn't that mean you are being controlled by these doctrines, and that you are unable or unwilling to make life useful?

If truth is at all important, how do your ideas touch on anything truthful?
edit on 30-9-2013 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Ophiuchus 13

Thank you for the compassion and care for the Souls/Spirits/Internal Energy of many covertpanther.
1 wonders if any can share speculatively what would be the other approach then going into the gather Lite mentioned...
If recognized as something related to the life passed of the Souls/Spirits/Internal Energy. Do you avoid it? accept it? confront it? or something else to it.
Further if gather Lite is absorbed- avoided- evaded, where does that leave some aware/unaware Souls/Spirits/Internal Energy?
Something to consider not fear but consider if acceptance of gather lite is not made...

Interesting concepts shared OP.

NAMASTE*******

Thank you my friend, always enjoy seeing you pop up up Ophiuchus

If one is in the highest states of consciousness, the "seat of the soul", then one is powerful enough and experienced enough, that they will not be blinded by the light. It is my belief that the blinding light and tunnels people perceive upon leaving the body (look into Near Death Experiences) is because their internal vision is closed, so any amount of bright light will be blinding and confusing in that particular moment.

One who has seen the light many times, one who's internal vision is turned on and activated, will have no problem penetrating the light, I BELIEVE. For me this is still practice. Also, for my self personally, I will confront whatever light or consciousness I encounter upon 'death'.

If we want to understand this re-cycling of souls, this karma wheel our spirit-consciousness has been tricked to participate in, we need to confront the "makers" of this dimension. We need to rise to our highest states of consciousness and "rival" the consciousness of those most praise today; Jesus, Buddha, Shiva, Allah.. what have you..

We can not stand down and worship or praise anything OUTSIDE of ourselves, as that is stripping our own spiritual freedom and potential to expand to our greatest self. Things seem so easy down in the lower planes, with the Lords above.. but as you transcend into the higher planes of consciousness, things seem more complex. It takes WILL, HEART, and one who has total control over their energy body to reach the highest states of consciousness.

So Ophiuchus, I would confront and transcend beyond the light. Its what hides behind the blinding light that needs to be confronted and met with. To found out who or what is behind the construct of "catching and trapping" souls. It sounds scary, and that may put fear into people, but then you are doing exactly what any controller wants, giving away your power and putting yourself in your LOWER states of consciousness.

I think that is how we got trapped here in the first place...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

NiNjABackflip

You wrote an interesting thread, however I wasn't able to find any convincing within.

Are you able to provide any arguments or evidence that this is the case? Or are you merely reciting the words of others to reach your desired conclusions?

All I know from your post is that you think life is useless—that sounds almost nihilistic—and that you are reciting the ideas of buddhism or brahmanism. Wouldn't that mean you are being controlled by these doctrines, and that you are unable or unwilling to make life useful?

If truth is at all important, how do your ideas touch on anything truthful?
edit on 30-9-2013 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

I have had many experiences to come to clear and obvious conclusions of the spiritual nature of the human being. I have researched many years on many different topics, exchanged with many different kinds of people from all walks of earth, and all belief systems.

"Desired conclusion" is a knock off, and a bit ignorant..I have seen a lot, and experienced things that one cannot experience with the human bodies 5 senses. I have awakened my kundalini energy, and activated chakras, traveled beyond the limits of the body. Maybe that influenced my "desired conclusions" ..

All you know from my post is life is useless? Thats all you got from that entire OP? I shouldn't even respond any further.. but for the sake of a ninja who has trouble comprehending the spiritual nature, I will help you out.
First off, what is "life" to anyone? If you are to just reincarnate UN-consciously anyways, or in other words, be forced back into a baby fetus and experience another 75ish years? I never said anywhere "life is useless", Im talking about higher and lower planes of consciousness, which both are different levels of Self.

I have not recited ideas from any culture or religion, as all religions and spiritual teachings are all puzzle pieces to the much grander truth anyways. Truth takes experience, you cannot simply be told truth, or read about truth, you must put yourself into the experience and find out for yourself.

That is the problem in this dumbed down world, people expect the knowledge of spiritual expansion, the knowledge of creation, to come in a few paragraphs. That is absolutely non sense, and will never happen. Books and external experiences only guide one internally, to find the truth.

I am not controlled, and this is understood because I have never belonged to any church, organization, or put myself under any teacher. I have taught myself, and lead my own path, with which I have had the experiences necessary to learn and expand spiritually.

The OP was not written to push "truth" or belief on you. It was written to inform you mostly that; you will die one day, your consciousness will separate from that body which allows you to read these words, and in that event of death, you will have moments to transcend or be put back into a mother's womb.

So maybe its a good idea to prepare before that day comes, so you are at least a little bit ready, and the experience of death does not put fear into you, which is a lower state of consciousness.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Really good thread.

The higher states of consciousness are not understood or experienced by the majority, and this leaves one to be governed by those who DO understand and experience the higher states of consciousness. The controllers of the Vatican/churches, the governments, the nations, and military, understand this knowledge.

Well I don't believe anyone with blood on their hands, enslaving another can even begin to understand what Higher Mind is, though they may experience some lower mind empowerment....

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
*removed*
edit on 30-9-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Unity_99
Really good thread.

Well I don't believe anyone with blood on their hands, enslaving another can even begin to understand what Higher Mind is, though they may experience some lower mind empowerment....

Lately, Pope Francis seems to push his people to be aware of their actions (kinda)
from this link: cathnews.co.nz...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I agree with most of the conclusions that you have arrived at by way of your own observations. I also have come to many of the same conclusions. However I think that at some time there was a religion that that was simple and valid. Most likely somewhere around when Ka-rma became the Ka, when the simplicity became debased with mind control dogma. Mental enslavement, Its far better to have willing slaves. and much subtler than whipping a slave to death as an example to the others. The dumbing down is an example, and simple in its execution.
If reincarnation is a fact, then you must admit that there is no reason why any self aware life form, like a monkey or dog,cant incarnate as a human. If so then isn't it a rational conclusion that a Dolphin or whale, might not just reincarnate as a human but might be "Finished" and no longer have to reincarnate. India has legislated Dolphins to be "Persons". If you look around you can almost see pure monkey behaviour, in young humans. You can see sexual simian displays on the MSM. almost daily.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I have had many experiences to come to clear and obvious conclusions of the spiritual nature of the human being. I have researched many years on many different topics, exchanged with many different kinds of people from all walks of earth, and all belief systems.

I have not recited ideas from any culture or religion, as all religions and spiritual teachings are all puzzle pieces to the much grander truth anyways. Truth takes experience, you cannot simply be told truth, or read about truth, you must put yourself into the experience and find out for yourself.

I agree, but these two statements are somewhat contradictory in nature. You research topics, talk with people and are welcome to all belief systems. But in the next statement you're telling me that I cannot be told truth, read about truth, or that I must experience it myself.

So the question I have is, how is talking about and researching the belief systems and ideas of others experiencing it for yourself? And secondly, why are you attempting to tell us the truth (your version of it) when we should experience it ourselves? Why should we listen to your truth and not another's?

I'm not trying to be difficult. I am trying to ascertain truth as opposed to being told what is the case.

"Desired conclusion" is a knock off, and a bit ignorant..I have seen a lot, and experienced things that one cannot experience with the human bodies 5 senses. I have awakened my kundalini energy, and activated chakras, traveled beyond the limits of the body. Maybe that influenced my "desired conclusions" ..

These are religious ideas. I am only able to conclude that it is religion that has influenced you. Even if you could awake "kundalini energy" or activated chakras or travelled beyond the limits of the body. What good have you done with these special powers?

All you know from my post is life is useless? Thats all you got from that entire OP?

I enjoyed reading it, but I found much of your assertions without argument or evidence. It is simply a post telling us what to believe. Saying that the average man, those who don't share the same beliefs as you, and anyone who doesn't heed your preachings is doomed, is meaningless, if not a sign of narcissism. That is a problem for some who consider their minds sovereign.

First off, what is "life" to anyone? If you are to just reincarnate UN-consciously anyways, or in other words, be forced back into a baby fetus and experience another 75ish years? I never said anywhere "life is useless", Im talking about higher and lower planes of consciousness, which both are different levels of Self.

You said in your OP : "When your average human dies in society, they separate from the body, and are met by a blinding light. Then that spirit-consciousness is "cycled" and slammed back into a baby, with nothing to remember of itself, to live ANOTHER useless life, falling back into a spiritual slumber."
You tell me I'm average, my life is useless, yet can provide no reason outside of religious reasons to declare it so. Should I believe you because you research only religious topics?

I have not recited ideas from any culture or religion.

I believe you have, except you dress it up as your own teachings.

Kundalini: hinduism. Chakra: hinduism. The transmigration of souls: Buddhism, Brahmanism. Karma: Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism. Spirit: Christianity, Hinduism, Jainism. Hidden knowledge: Theosophy, Buddhism. The Higher Self: Hinduism, Christianity, Yoga. Astral travel: Mysticism. Cycle of reincarnation: Buddhism. Higher consciousness: Yoga. Higher and lower planes: Vedanta, Shamanism, esotericism. "You ARE a conscious-spiritual entity, you ARE trapped inside a body in a lower plane of existence, there ARE controllers of this planet who dont want you to understand that, because they need you blind and asleep (spiritual tense), to stay powerful on the lower realm"—New Age religion.

The problem is, you seem to me to fulfill your desires by preaching us what we should do, what we should think, yet you cannot produce anything to convince us why we should listen to you. Luckily for you I suppose, people find comfort in such vain promises, as I can see by the responses to your OP—but they are only promises, nothing more. Snake oil comes to mind immediately.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

NiNjABackflip

Kundalini: hinduism. Chakra: hinduism. The transmigration of souls: Buddhism, Brahmanism. Karma: Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism. Spirit: Christianity, Hinduism, Jainism. Hidden knowledge: Theosophy, Buddhism. The Higher Self: Hinduism, Christianity, Yoga. Astral travel: Mysticism. Cycle of reincarnation: Buddhism. Higher consciousness: Yoga. Higher and lower planes: Vedanta, Shamanism, esotericism. "You ARE a conscious-spiritual entity, you ARE trapped inside a body in a lower plane of existence, there ARE controllers of this planet who dont want you to understand that, because they need you blind and asleep (spiritual tense), to stay powerful on the lower realm"—New Age religion.

The problem is, you seem to me to fulfill your desires by preaching us what we should do, what we should think, yet you cannot produce anything to convince us why we should listen to you. Luckily for you I suppose, people find comfort in such vain promises, as I can see by the responses to your OP—but they are only promises, nothing more. Snake oil comes to mind immediately.

I don't see anything wrong.

These days, the religion teachings are too boring or difficult or unbelievable for sleeping brothers/sisters to digest. They are blinded by materialistic way of living.

Do you think most Christians will immediately accept that they can also become a Christ?
Do you think most Buddhists will immediately accept that they don't exist?
etc etc

It would be better to make the teachings to be more thrilling like how covertpanther did.

Another example of these kind of teachings would be: telling those sleeping people that this world is created by Satan. Some people would immediately take it seriously and start their journey. When they make a good progress, we can tell the truth hidden in this approach, which is the same truth behind every religion.

That's why books, games, or movies like Matrix is out there, to help people to awake. But not many of them seems to pay attention.

Different culture/people needs different approaches. If you preach buddhism in middle east, they would either behead/hang you

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

In Burma, it is the Buddhists who kill the Muslims.

Adhering to any certain human-devised system of beliefs doesn't make one more spiritual than others. I don't necessarily think that plagiarising a bunch of ideas, cherry-picking only the few that sound interesting, and re-hashing it into ones own system to preach on the unsuspecting masses is a sign of spirituality. I think that is materialism through and through.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for stopping by Unity

What I referred to is; the controllers UNDERSTAND the knowledge, but they are LORDS (Lowered ones, kings of the lower planes), so they do not practice and expand in the higher states of consciousnes - they are inverted, their focus is lower rather higher states of consciousness.

But do not think they dont understand the spiritual nature, and knowledge of the human MBS (Mind, body, soul). They dont want the beings in the box to understand and expand with such knowledge, so they invert it, and externalize it.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NiNjABackflip

I think you are just trying to be a smart ass, or I have breached your own beliefs of what you perceive and understand as reality.

Again; the truth is yours to find out. Obviously the external world offers you the clues, that will ultimately lead you back into yourself if you are seeking for truth. Which is why it needs to be experienced, to be understood or accepted by the indivdual spirit-consciousness who is to wake up from the slumber..

I am not saying we as human beings are useless.. The point is, if you are living only to slave for a system that wants to control you and contain/drain your spiritual force and expansion, then yes, that is a useless life to live. Your taking what Im saying, and bending it to your own POV.

Life is a beautiful thing, the creation is amazing. I am in love with the external nature or reality. But the overall 'mission' for my individually, is to raise to my highest states of consciousness, and find out who is trapping souls in bodies and not allowing them to remember their self, in a constant re-cycle of incarnations.

The truth is bigger then our beliefs and POVs. I am not here to push truth on you, if you dont find this as truth, then move on and stop posting. If you find at least a grain of truth in what I have written in the OP, then I am happy it has helped one find that potential stepping stone in their spiriutal awakening.

FYI ninja friend - religion and spirituality are completely different. Religion follows guidelines and worship external Gods and characters. Spirituality is self-guiding to one's internal destiny, and worships nothing but self.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

NiNjABackflip
reply to post by dodol

In Burma, it is the Buddhists who kill the Muslims.

Adhering to any certain human-devised system of beliefs doesn't make one more spiritual than others. I don't necessarily think that plagiarising a bunch of ideas, cherry-picking only the few that sound interesting, and re-hashing it into ones own system to preach on the unsuspecting masses is a sign of spirituality. I think that is materialism through and through.

i agree. and can see that it could never end. but the way it goes right now, the changes from within everyone is necessary or the future generation will be completely blind. anything must be done to push the current generation to change (evolution must be continue to allow the others to progress)

perhaps a major catastrophe or something like the appearance of space brothers (if they do exist) will change everyone (to be better or worst)
edit on 1-10-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Your "Awakening" (give it a name) may be a part of what the Maya carved about, "The Beginning of a New Era..." 'We' are just about done w/assisting Mother Earth as She shifts dimensions and entering the 'Yin' (Devine Feminine, dark energy, cool side of the mountain...) So a whole different energy can be "tapped"

Part of this shift is losing reliance on the Patriarchal (think: Gov't. and/or ®eligion)

It also can be mentioned/discussed/discarded that each Self is on their "own trip" | totally get the usage of 'energy' to get even more (The more You use the more You get) but One loses that acquired energy when they try to $ell another Self to 'their idea(s)' |'m sure You've noticed that You are acquiring knowledge from different areas that You haven't studied?? This is part of the "lesson" One Member mentioned a real close similarity with the Eastern/Mid-Eastern ®eligions and it read as if You've taken offense to this reply? Why? Is this NOT true? (The Truth will ALWAYS be the Truth, that is what makes it true) You cannot be ALL of them if You are One. ALL the Organized ®eligions are different, this makes them the same, so remove what is the same in ALL of them and the Truth will be exposed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join