It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know What Chemtrails are... and it's worse than you can imagine!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Don't assume too much I still not at all convinced and I still in the "probable" phase of the thesis.
Anyone has yet to prove it false by any reasonable doubt.
I don't buy the money excuse and I don't buy the "it's just contrails" excuse either.
You will have to do better than that to convince me.

But I do keep open mind. On everything. At all times. From any camp.
You can say alot about me but I am not stubborn and I'm always willing to change opinion on stuff.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

And i respect your opinion on that. But I do not believe it as of now. Im not convinced it is too "easy" explanation for such huge conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by exiteternity

But yes that's the way it is.

It is now up to you..

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I don't buy the money excuse and I don't buy the "it's just contrails" excuse either.
You will have to do better than that to convince me.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, but what I am doing is showing you evidence that shows chemtrails are not what certain people are wanting you to believe they are.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

No you haven't.
You have showed me what you believe are evidence that shows it.
But obviously it's not convincing evidence since I haven't changed m opinion the slightest on what you have showed me. Again you must do alot better than that. Evidence must be compelling and yours are not the slightest sorry.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

But obviously it's not convincing evidence since I haven't changed m opinion the slightest on what you have showed me. Again you must do alot better than that.

Again, I am not trying to convince you of anything, because if you don't change your mind so be it I will not lose sleep over it.

If you want better evidence just take a stroll thru many of the threads in this forum you will find more than enough evidence to show chemtrails aren't real.

As I said earlier it is up to you what you do with information that is provided.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Except that I can look at the flight schedule and prove a Lufthansa flight departed Alberta on the day in question. And I can look at logos and show that no one else uses a similar logo. So yes, I CAN prove that a Lufthansa flight was in the area at the time in question.

See how stupid your argument is?

Go on then..

Please can you present proof that that was a Lufthansa flight... I want you to post your evidence right here so we can prove it was what you say..

Because if you can't then by your logic... that should disprove that all planes exist!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

waynos

Of course you can. If one has a time and location you can cross reference with FR24?data and Also Lufthansa's own schedules.

Ahhh so now you need data to prove something right???

Well this is exactly what I am getting at... Just because you don't have the cold hard data does not mean all things are impossible... it simply means that you have go out and find the evidence... if that evidence is circumstantial at best and it is alone then sure it's not enough to prove anything... however if there is a wealth of circumstantial data that all points to the same conclusion then you form what's called a theory.....

This is what I did in my original post!!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

network dude

You would have to use one of those web sites that you are so afraid of. You know, the ones that identify the aircraft so you know if it's a military or commercial flight. But whatever you do, don't look there, because it might show you that the plane leaving a trail where it shouldn't actually could.

Evil web site.

You're a child! Grow up!!

A) you have no idea who I am or what my profession is... so please don't presume that I don't know how to use a website...

B) If Chemtrails are being deployed covertly... don't you think it would be easy to file a commercial or even military flight plan falsely...

Geeze... have some imagination.. think you know... outside the box for one second.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

For circumstantial evidence to be considered of any value there cannot be other explanations for the existence of that evidence. We know that contrails can and do persist and spread. You cannot infer the existence of "chemtrails" from that "evidence". You cannot infer that the cause of global dimming, even if it were occurring was due to the existence of "chemtrails" unless you can rule out other factors. Factors like the Pinatubo eruption.
edit on 10/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Lufthansa 492, an Airbus A340-600 departed Frankfurt, Germany at 1:46pm Friday May 8th (scheduled to depart at 1:40), and arrived in Vancouver at 2:33pm (scheduled for 2:45).

Lufthansa 493, the same A346 (A340-600) departed Vancouver (it couldn't have departed Alberta and be leaving the trails like that, so it had to have come from Vancouver) at 4:25pm, Friday May 8th, 2009, heading to Frankfurt Germany. It arrived Saturday May 9th, at 11:20am.

That covers going in both directions over Alberta, as I don't know what time the video was filmed.

No it was a British Airways that traveled backwards in time from London to Vancouver on the Tuesday the 1st of October departed at 16:10 and landed at 11:00 hours!

So now.... where is your proof??

You could have said anything... I want proof not your typing up some schedule you found...

prove that the flight you just mentioned is the one in the video!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

sir you seem to be in some sort of mind loop. ive answered these questions already, two times now, i will not do it a third time.

Now, I see you can't answer the question, so I guess your final answer is you just look up, is that correct?

One last thing...there is no reason to be afraid of clouds...

Hmmm Famous last words!!

Along with "you don't have to worry about..."

And "it's alright, they wouldn't lie about...."

Korg.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

we are just in different phases of this theory, and im sure with time, even you might shift into the 50% or so category which would be something like "feasible".

Nobody is saying it can't happen, there is just no evidence to prove it is happening which is what debunkers will tell you.

Ohhhh wow! Talk about backtracking!!

Please re-read the original post!

Then review your replies to any of my posts....

Korg.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Aluminum and Barium can come from any number of ground sources, including the earth crust itself.

Sure... let's look at some of the other of earths elements... Hmm Platinum and gold raining down out of the sky.... I'm Rich I'm rich...

Korg.....

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

If you spent as much time actually researching, instead of twisting what I said (and I'm still trying to figure out how you went from "the tail symbol, and paint match" to "if it's not a Lufthansa flight then no planes exist"), you might learn a thing or two.

The flight in question departed Frankfurt Germany as LH (Lufthansa) 492 on May 8th, 2009. They departed 6 minutes late at 1:46pm, and arrived in Vancouver Canada at 2:33pm, 12 minutes early. It then departed Vancouver at 4:25pm as LH493, going back to Frankfurt the same day. They arrived in Frankfurt at 11:20am on Saturday May 9th. It was an Airbus A340-600, which matches the video perfectly.

(LH) Lufthansa 492
(FRA) Frankfurt, DE to (YVR) Vancouver, BC, CA

DEPARTURE ARRIVAL
Scheduled Departure: Scheduled Arrival:
1:40 PM - Fri May-8-2009 2:45 PM - Fri May-8-2009
Actual Departure: Actual Arrival:
1:46 PM - Fri May-8-2009 2:33 PM - Fri May-8-2009

GATE RUNWAY
Scheduled Departure: Scheduled Departure:
1:40 PM - Fri May-8-2009 1:58 PM - Fri May-8-2009
Actual Departure: Actual Departure:
1:46 PM - Fri May-8-2009 1:56 PM - Fri May-8-2009

www.flightstats.com...

(LH) Lufthansa 493
(YVR) Vancouver, BC, CA to (FRA) Frankfurt, DE

DEPARTURE ARRIVAL
Scheduled Departure: Scheduled Arrival:
4:25 PM - Fri May-8-2009 11:20 AM - Sat May-9-2009
Actual Departure: Actual Arrival:
4:25 PM - Fri May-8-2009 11:24 AM - Sat May-9-2009

GATE RUNWAY
Scheduled Arrival: Scheduled Arrival:
11:20 AM - Sat May-9-2009 11:34 AM - Sat May-9-2009
Actual Arrival: Actual Arrival:
11:24 AM - Sat May-9-2009 11:17 AM - Sat May-9-2009

www.flightstats.com...

You have to sign up for the site, but it's free to do so. But that is from actual airport records showing an arrival and departure of a Lufthansa flight on the date in question, that would take it directly over the Alberta region both going into Vancouver, and out of Vancouver.

European tail logos

Airline tail logo slideshow

Nothing else matches up to Lufthansa, but Lufthansa.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Phage

but t shirts and documentarys are chump change relative to this .

Beats working for a living.
It's easy to profit off of ignorance.
edit on 10/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

hahaha that's funny mr 66'000 star man!

Korg.
edit on 5-10-2013 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Yes, because we all know that the only way for soil to get contaminated is by something being sprayed from an airplane. Power plant emissions, acid rain, and ground water seepage certainly NEVER happen.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

why sub forum on ATS

I forgot to touch on this, but the reason a sub forum was made was because of all the threads that were popping up at the time it just put more strain on other forums so they gave it it's own forum.

You can still see where others post threads in different forums trying to stop from being debunked.

edit on 5-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

A strain!!! what complete Bunkham.... you clearly have no idea how a website of this size works do you???

Korg.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I already did. There are no other airlines in operation, and there weren't any then, that have a yellow symbol on the tail, with white writing on the top of the tail, except Lufthansa.

If you want to make yourself look like an idiot, and say that livery matches what was in the video, you go right ahead. Although with your ranting so far tonight, you're doing a good enough job of that without any help.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Oh it's more than a few bucks. I'm willing to bet that they make a lot more money than people realize, and I would also be willing to bet that they have a way to avoid paying taxes on it too.

I can't believe you honestly think that chemtrails are a hoax to generate money!!

Do you really believe that????

Sure there are some enterprising people out there that have capitalized on an opportunity.... where there is a niche in the market it will be filled...

I can see how you guys work now... you actually take an individual and work on them so hard to try and get them to turn their opinions around...

Then there is a thread online so that someone when reading it also believes what you are saying...

But where you all have gone wrong in this thread is totally ignore the original post... The post where I put my theories forward...

what I then was subject to was an avalanche of prove it this and prove it that...

If I had a few thousand pounds or dollars free I would give you cold hard evidence.... but I suspect I wouldn't be able to come on ATS anymore following mt untimely demise at the hands of the people I suspect are the perpetrators of the chemtrails.

Korg.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join