It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot admits chemtrails and says they are a "necessary evil"........

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is sad...

They are poisoning us!!

All of us!!

This is the coolest year on record for a while. Volcanoes popping, Meteors falling!

They aren't spraying to cool anything...

Its poison, they are poisoning your air, water, animals, children, family, you!!

They know what antidotes, and vaccines to take to remove the toxins, we don't!!

They are purposefully poisoning us so we come crawling for the medicine!!

This is beyond geo-engineering. It may have started like that but it sure as hell isn't ending that way!!

Its about Control...

Too bad they forgot who controls this planet...

Just stop the damn Non-Sense or the Gods will stop it for us!!

edit on 21-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Twisting what I said and creating absolutes from my specific statements get you no points with me. Your post belongs in the hoax bin. (Which, lucky dog that you are, is where it is!)

Further, your post is off-topic and is a decidedly manipulative effort to de-rail this thread. (Of course, the coup de gras of de-rails - putting this thread into the hoax bin - has already been accomplished by your compadres!)

Oh happy day.

What's up with this? Can't have a pilot breaking ranks?

(You may consider this post a complaint from me, a member, to you, a moderator. The complaint: de-railing this thread by putting it in the hoax bin.)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
This is sad...

They are poisoning us!!

With what?

All of us!!

This is the coolest year on record for a while. Volcanoes popping, Meteors falling!

Can you explain how the poison accomplishes that, and how this is different from, say, any other year?

They aren't spraying to cool anything...

AFAIK theyarent' spraying anything at all so you are right!

Its poison, they are poisoning your air, water, animals, children, family, you!!

with what?

They know what antidotes, and vaccines to take to remove the toxins, we don't!!

Good to see someone doesn't think vaccines are poison - so often all these conspiracies seem to be linked together!

They are purposefully poisoning us so we come crawling for the medicine!!

Wel why are htye keeping it secret then?

How can "we" com "crawling for he medicine" is het posuion is unknown, undetected, not actually killing anyone??

This is beyond geo-engineering. It may have started like that but it sure as hell isn't ending that way!!

Its about Control...

Too bad they forgot who controls this planet...

And who is that? apparently not you, since you can't actually stop "it" - perhaps it is me - I can stop "it" - STOP IT - NOW!

there you go - it has stopped - and it didn't cost you a cent

Just stop the damn Non-Sense or the Gods will stop it for us!!

Indeed

edit on 21-11-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: tags

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

luxordelphi
reply to post by seabhac-rua

What a mean spirited little reply you made to me...saying absolutely nothing.

The facts in this case:

Fact #1.: The video is not a hoax.

Nah - the person dose not say what is claimed,

Fact #2.: The video was moved to the hoax bin.

quite rightly - good to see the mods aer no longer accepting false statement

Fact #3.: You all are a bunch of sick puppies.

Nope - i'm pretty healthy, and not canine at all

Fact #4.: You can run (to the hoax bin), but you can't hide (chemtrails).

And yet no-one can actually provide any verifiable evidence they exist - that's a pretty good job of hiding something that can't be hidden!! lol:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This just solidifies there IS something going on...

Scrub it from the internet....

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You seem to have a case of the shoe fits. Are you confessing to a hall monitor mentality? If so, all is forgiven. But please, don't ask me to continue re-inventing the wheel.

What I want to know is what's hoax about this video? And since when did you all become the thought police?

P.S.: please refrain from giving me your interpretation of the video. Salient here is the video itself and how it is a hoax. Interpretations can and should be made by every person viewing it. Or has your interpretation now become the law of this chemtrail forum? Inquiring minds etc. etc. et al.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

luxordelphi
Fact #1.: The video is not a hoax.

It can't be a fact when I've already shown here, and many other members have also shown throughout this entire thread, how this thread and video have been turned into a hoax.

luxordelphi
Fact #2.: The video was moved to the hoax bin.

That would be correct.

luxordelphi
Fact #3.: You all are a bunch of sick puppies.

I'm not sick. i feel just fine.

luxordelphi
Fact #4.: You can run (to the hoax bin), but you can't hide (chemtrails).

Don't "chemtrails" have to exist first before anyone can hide them?

I see my request on the previous page to produce some sort of repeatable, verifiable scientific evidence to show that "chemtrails" even exist was ignored.

The request still remains.

luxordelphi
(You may consider this post a complaint from me, a member, to you, a moderator.

I'm posting in this thread as a member, which I still am. I also don't moderate in threads that I participate in.

luxordelphi
The complaint: de-railing this thread by putting it in the hoax bin.)

If you have a legitimate complaint, please feel free to use the Complaint Form up above.

luxordelphi
What I want to know is what's hoax about this video?

I already explained it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And many other members have debunked the claims all throughout this thread.

edit on 21-11-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You all better check your moral compasses!

Seems they need a bit of Calibration!!

Your new spray patterns aren't throwing us off one bit!!

Mass death of birds and animals are connected to this ~ Chemtrails ABOVE YOUR HEAD
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGkYxdkjfxE
www.youtube.com...

Truth will prevail!!

edit on 21-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions and typo

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

So the video is not a hoax. You all have decided that your interpretation is law. Too bad there's no bird flip emoticon. I think I'll go have a wee nap.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yeah, only way this should be in hoax bin is if, it was staged between the tourist and pilot...

edit on 21-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: subtraction

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
You all better check you moral compasses!

Seems they need a bit of Calibration!!

I would hope you dont question my morality or my attempt to find truth in chemtrails.

But I will say that the video is presented as proof of chemtrails because a pilot says in his OPINION they are a "necessary evil". He also says both sides of the argument are debatable. There is no "evidence" as to their existence in the video.
The video proves nothing except a pilot THINKS they could exist.
If the video was presented as such then it wouldnt have been misrepresented.
But it wasnt and his comments have been misrepresented.

I think its time to leave the video behind us and search for more credible information, the OP isnt it.
Im just being honest. There is much more "suggestive" information out there, much of which I did provide in this thread, including past chemical and biological testing on civilians, but not in the form of "chemtrails".
Chemicals were sprayed from planes, but not as whats called a "chemtrail". At least thats what my investigation into the subject turned up.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The Video became dangerous to an Agenda...

Winston Churchill
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

At this point, I'm seeing a bunch of words being typed onto the screen, but what I'm not seeing is my repeated request for scientific evidence being fulfilled.

If "chemtrail" believers are so adamant about "chemtrails" being real, then there has to be some real scientific evidence confirming as much. Otherwise, they're not real.

In fact, "chemtrails" can't even by hypothesized without some sort of scientific evidence. Why is it so hard to provide this evidence? Is it because none exists?

Looking at contrails in the sky is not proof of "chemtrails", and it is not evidence.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
The Video became dangerous to an Agenda...

Winston Churchill
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

The video, by the very way it was presented to us "has an agenda".

Yes we are being given illnesses by food, by vaccines, by medicines, by pollution and also by "crap being put into the atmosphere" and seas, but they are not "chemtrails".
They are chemtrails in spirit, but not in physical appearance.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The Asteroids will liberate us from this hell, don't worry!!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
The Asteroids will liberate us from this hell, don't worry!!

Its only a hell of our own making.

We can change it. That would take organization, but we are divided on so many levels, I foresee difficulty ahead.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
Yeah, only way this should be in hoax bin is if, it was staged between the tourist and pilot...

In a way, it was. The pilot asked not to be filmed, and the person with the camera pretended to turn the camera off, but kept filming against the pilot's wishes. This fraud alone caused the video to get deleted from YouTube.

But "chemtrail" proponents had to take it one step further and not only edit out the fact that the pilot asked not to be filmed, the pilot's words were twisted into something he didn't say, which is also fraudulent.

Fraud is fraud, and it's what makes up the definition of "hoax" that I've posted twice in this thread already.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58 >>

join