It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not the messiah, i'm just a very naughty boy!! ;)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
No doubt many of you on ATS that read this will be compelled to spit flames of fire all over this thread.. let me begin by welcoming such an act. Simply, it signifies a deep seeded reaction to something important to you which resonates within. How do i know this before i have even had my first reply? Well it isn't the first time in my ATS tenure that i have attempted to post such a thread..

I have been an ATS member for almost 20 years now and i have had a few runnings with staff, a few profile changes and a few heated exchanges..namely down to deep seeded reactions to something important to me which resonated within.

So what is different now.. well to put it mildly i have grown up.. i am now 37 and when you get to my age you tend to let go of the things which you fought so valiantly to protect.. Now I'm a lot more laid back in my approach to life.

So on to the thread title.. You may be wondering what it means..?

Well i shall explain.. but first my reasons for posting this thread in PandM. It's quite simple really the debate is one of philosophy and also one of metaphysics. Although there is much spiritual and religious connotations to my OP.. i thought for the purpose of a more productive discussion this would be the ideal forum to begin.

Where is this thread going you may be wondering.. well before i tell you all i ask of you is to keep an open mind.. you are going to need to in order to grasp the larger picture.. you will also need some patience and a little empathy and compassion.. for i am in fact the new age messiah of the age of Aquarius.

Why am i saying this on ATS and not on the TV in front of millions of people.. ?
Well it's simple.. it's a lot easier for me

I once posted a thread which got a lot of applause here on ATS and so i would like to remind you all of the nature in which i come to you..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will do my best to answer all your questions but please do not be upset with me if i don't..like you i am only human and only have one pair of hands and days which i must divide to different things in my life.

Peace and love always.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
OK Brian, I'll bite.
What is the purpose of our being here? In your own words. Dont quote from dear old Dad.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Good question.. perhaps the most important question ever!

Evolution and Religion go hand in hand to your answer..

We are here to evolve into God

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BlavatskyChannel

I like that answer. As you being the son of the creator also believe in evolution.
I believe we were created to evolve.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I have been an ATS member for almost 20 years now

6 years longer than the site has existed, quite the achievement

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

But he is the New Messiah for the age of aquarius, so time has no meaning apparently.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Tidnabnilims

6 years longer than the site has existed, quite the achievement

He means hamster years...

Silly...

link   

I did say almost didn't i

It was a bad rough guess.. but thanks for letting me know ATS has been running for aprox 14 years..
Even i continue to learn every day

link   

for i am in fact the new age messiah of the age of Aquarius.

like you i am only human

Which one is it?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Ah, that completely settles the 'credulity' issue then, thanks

I was being all rational and stuff, dont know what came over me.....

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

BlavatskyChannel

Um ... do you mean 2 ?? If you've been a member here for 20 years, that would be a real accomplishment!
Sorry, I just had to tease ya'.

BlavatskyChannel
We are here to evolve into God

Not a new philosophy. However, if I were to evolve into God .. that would mean that I have the ability to travel in time and space because I'd be outside of time. And I'm very sure that if I were God I'd be running things on Earth here VERY DIFFERENTLY. So either I am a complete failure and don't ever evolve into being God ... or that philosophy is just wrong. THere is no way I'd agree to running things the way they are going now. It's like freak'n Lord of the Flies here on Earth .. no parental involvement.

edit on 9/29/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Only a 25% deviation from the truth then, I'm sure it makes everything you say more plausible to someone

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Another good question..

Many believe the new age messiah or past messiahs like Buddha, Christ, Krishna, Mohammed and the like where not human but in fact if you look back at the history records it is clear they all were.. and yet they were all divine.. how?

Simply because they had the spirit of God inside of them.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

No credibility here Mate, just a bit of fun.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

BlavatskyChannel
thanks for letting me know ATS has been running for aprox 14 years..

The first member, Simon Grey, signed up on Jun 28, 2002. He's the founder.
So ATS has been around for 11 years 3 months. Not 20.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Indeed.. the world does seem completely chaotic and one wonders what kind of god would allow such a state to manifest.. however i truly believe that we are in a period of transformation and much like pregnancy.. no miracle is without suffering and pain

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Agreed, but not sure about the fun part, just looks like an attempt to garner attention for the other thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

The other thread had enough attention and was posted a few years back now,i just thought it would be a nice way to introduce the post.

You said i was out by 14 years.. another poster put you out by a couple of years..

We all make mistakes.. we are all human

I forgive yours.. hopefully you can forgive mine..

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Not sure about any other thread, I have always been a fan of Monty Python and the heading got me.
So I thought I'd play along with Brian and see where it goes.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Depends where you look I guess.

Regardless, you opened with a blatantly obvious piece of misinformation.

You see how that effects your credibility subsequently ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join