It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteor from Sept 18 and a WTF is that

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This one is one of my first day time catch

Also have about 20 or more like this one from different date

Ok this is from a 3.15 min avi. vid about 3.5 Gb way to large from here so I converted it
The way it blink on and off lead me to believe it rotating and way to slow for being the ISS
And look twice as big
Open for a few guess

Oh the light at the button is the northern light and a glow from the mid-night sun

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Just heard a big meteor was seen all over Indiana, go to ground zero radio.com I think he has the report

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Link below, sorry I'm new to posting, and trying to do it in my smart phone..

edit on 28-9-2013 by BillyBear74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

BillyBear74

link below for news report

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Here one from March 17/2013 at 04:53:39 Am
Those are not cloud there overhead northern lights

edit on 28-9-2013 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Trillium

That object may be related to this thread about a weather man seeing similar or same object.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread970294/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I didn't watch the entire last vid, but if its that blinking object from the first 1/4 of that vid its diffinitly an airplane, or helicopter. The flash pattern is exactly that same as view from a distance.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

That last vid is very interesting. You've caught a ufo my friend. I agree with JJRichey though about the earlier one being a plane.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
What makes you think the third video is not a plane with a normal aviation strobe?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

JJRichey
I didn't watch the entire last vid, but if its that blinking object from the first 1/4 of that vid its diffinitly an airplane, or helicopter. The flash pattern is exactly that same as view from a distance.

Here is a compilation of 5200 frame

So why is the flash getting bigger the further it goes if it was a flashing light it
would be getting smaller.
So as it look it getting a bit bigger so it must be a reflex ion from the mid-night
sun we have here
will try and find a frame picture that show that it has two solar panel or something

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The third one looks like a plane looking at the time at the bottom of the frame.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Is nobody paying attention to this vid?

reply to post by wmd_2008
edit on 28-9-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

reply to post by BillyBear74

reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

reply to post by AbleEndangered
edit on 28-9-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: to add users who replied

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Here a other picture my program produce from the vid

edit on 29-9-2013 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Meteor we did pay attention

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ok look at all 4900 frame here are the best result
Camera take about 29.9 frame per second

Frame - 371 detect level 236

Frame - 1190 detect level 222

Frame - 1368 detect level 223

Frame - 1744 detect level 238

Frame - 4637 detect level 232

this came from the South-East going North North-West

Also never saw a plane with double set off wing
Look more like a double set of solar panel rotating every few second
This look about twice the size of The ISS so it must of been
pretty low

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

detect level ?

As for the size I really get fed up saying this on here as YOU have no reference you cannot work out the size!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If there was an increase in brightness of the blinking as the object in question got farther from the camera (and I can't tell from the relatively low resolution of the video if this is true or not), it could still have been the strobe on a plane...

...the line of sight from the camera to the strobe may have been partially obscured early on in the video (perhaps the strobe was on top of the fuselage, and the line of sight was not as direct), but as the plane moved off, the angle at which the plane was being viewed changed, and line of sight to the top of the fuselage and the strobe may have become more direct.

I mean, we have all see planes where at first only the red navigation light is visible; but then, only as it moves, the green nav light and white collision avoidance strobes becomes visible.

edit on 9/29/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

wmd_2008

detect level ?

As for the size I really get fed up saying this on here as YOU have no reference you cannot work out the size!!!

No reference need glass
what about the 450 feet of roof at the button and the three air vent at lease if you
really look at the 5 picture you should of ask me the distance between the air vent LOL
and the detect level is the program telling the object is reflecting as mush as the picture
before so if the so call plane is flying away from the camera for 2 min why is the detect level is about the same
and since when does a plane have a double set of wing

Like I said I only pick the best picture that show the double solar panel I thing
so to me I thing it a rotating satellite on it few last orbit because it was low and twice bigger then the ISS
next time ask a question before you # on someone thank you and have a good day

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Soylent Green Is People
If there was an increase in brightness of the blinking as the object in question got farther from the camera (and I can't tell from the relatively low resolution of the video if this is true or not), it could still have been the strobe on a plane...

...the line of sight from the camera to the strobe may have been partially obscured early on in the video (perhaps the strobe was on top of the fuselage, and the line of sight was not as direct), but as the plane moved off, the angle at which the plane was being viewed changed, and line of sight to the top of the fuselage and the strobe may have become more direct.

I mean, we have all see planes where at first only the red navigation light is visible; but then, only as it moves, the green nav light and white collision avoidance strobes becomes visible.

edit on 9/29/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

Ok if it a strobe of a plane please explain the double set of wing I do not know
of any but if you do could you provide us with a reliable Link
Oh and I went thru all 4900 frame of the 3 Gb avi. 720x480 vid file
and that 29.9 frame per secondI only put up 5
still got 20 in reserve if need be

Side note to me and everybody else my 1080x 720 camera is still in test mode
but even if I get something better it going to be useless to try to post any thing here
ATS should have a special download area by request for the extra

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join