It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police kill man who approached them for help after car crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

“The evidence revealed that Mr. Ferrell did advance on Officer Kerrick and the investigation showed that the subsequent shooting of Mr. Ferrell was excessive,” police said in a statement. “Our investigation has shown that Officer Kerrick did not have a lawful right to discharge his weapon during this encounter.”

Was waiting for the usual right wingers to bring this story up of bad cops...guess not since it contained a white cop shooting a black man...

A blatant case of racism from the woman and the cops. Not surprised there are no threads on this ..since this site is proving to be more right wing and they only want to show how bad black people are...don't believe me..there are two freaking threads on the same subject ...the knockout game concerning black on white crime.
edit on 26-9-2013 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Wow, I know theres a sickness that infiltrate the very thing supposed to protect us.

JOB INTERVIEWER: Are you rasist?

JOB INTERVIEWEE: Ummm... maybe a little.
edit on 26-9-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: Must be filled out

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I did watch this story on the news, and it sickened me.

Trust cops? Nope. Too many occurrences where people call the cops for help, and end up getting thier asses beaten or killed.

Unfortunately in this man's situation, what else could he have done? And the fact that the stupid woman couldn't think for a second that a potential intruder would not KNOCK ON THE DAMN DOOR to request forced entry, makes me even angrier.

The cop damn well saw that the man was unarmed. I am completely sold on the fact that the police departments purposefully recruit mean, ill tempered, domineering jerks to fill their ranks.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
WOW! Here I was about to S&F this for exposing criminal actions of the police yet again. I say again because crap like this happens all to often to EVERY RACE.

Instead you try to turn this into a race issue. Well at least here the police have ruled it a bad shooting I can't say that for all the other cases regardless of race.

As far as your complaint about the knockout game I don't care what color of skin the scumbags have who are doing it. It's the act not their skin tone.

Damn who is the racist here really. Rhetorical!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
Was waiting for the usual right wingers to bring this story up of bad cops...guess not since it contained a white cop shooting a black man...

And.....lost me. Why even preface your thread with this nonsense unless you want some sensational response and be glorified? Especially with a story as important as this one?

Post Script:

Even better is after reading the article I am led to believe you only want stars and flags as your claims fall by the way side of 'racism' of ATS.

Good luck man and enjoy your short stay here.
edit on 26-9-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Interesting truth. officers are under no obligation to assist anyone - even this guy. BUT, everyone is required to make the officers feel safe - that's the law.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Onslaught2996

“The evidence revealed that Mr. Ferrell did advance on Officer Kerrick and the investigation showed that the subsequent shooting of Mr. Ferrell was excessive,” police said in a statement. “Our investigation has shown that Officer Kerrick did not have a lawful right to discharge his weapon during this encounter.”

A blatant case of racism from the woman and the cops. Not surprised there are no threads on this ..since this site is proving to be more right wing and they only want to show how bad black people are...don't believe me..there are two freaking threads on the same subject ...the knockout game concerning black on white crime.
edit on 26-9-2013 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

You really had to turn this into a political AND race issue? Criminy man, can't you just report the injustice and let people deny ignorance on their own instead of spinning it? We get enough of that from MSM. ENOUGH ALREADY.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

edit on 26-9-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie

edit on 26-9-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

Not sure why you edited your post; it was good. This story transcends race and is a 'good' one for the populace of ATS. Many here try to cut through the nonsense and are willing to call out the "police" when they do nothing but show negligence. In this case, it is clear; the man was shot for nothing.

Luckily, the officer in mention was held that his actions were not justified and hopefully he is placed on trial for those actions.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I agree with Grimpachi completely.

In addition throwing around loose terms like left-wing and right-wing won't earn you much respect. It's not about that anymore, in truth there are multiple shades within each and in between both. Simplifying political ideologies into two groups is counterproductive and it only serves to deepen the divide between Americans.

Do you know the difference between Progressivism, Social Liberalism, Classical Liberalism, Paleoliberalism, Green, Libertarianism, Fusionism, Paleoconservativism, Traditionalist and Neoconservativism? There's plenty more, but these are some of the big ones that many Americans fall into, whether they realize it or not.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

the reason i edited it was, no matter what you say to them, those that continually post on threads calling people raciest or make them. are going to keep up the same bs.

i saw no reason to add fuel to the fire so that's why.
if you check the post and threads, that i mentioned, you will see that what i said was true.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Kumo77

In addition throwing around loose terms like left-wing and right-wing won't earn you much respect.

First off I do not give a crap about anonymous respect or care about stars and flags...I am not in grade school no more and do not feel the need for constant recognition that a lot of members keep looking for.
The flag and star system is just a popularity contest and if you need them from a pile of anonymous strangers...you need help..

Secondly why is OK for the right wingers to point to the left and make disparaging remarks but when I do it...Oh my gawd how dare you...

Everything I say and write about the right wingers is true and the proof is all over ATS.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

Just saying, I don't even know what right/left wing means, and I honestly don't care. I just wish the OP would have quoted and filled us in on more of the story then trying to be the new popular kid on the block and be the racist hero, which failed.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

Wasn't there another thread on this very same subject?
...what are you trying to repeat? Cops can be pigs or hero's. Seems the pig route is the easiest for most cops though - backed by pig judges.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Onslaught2996

Secondly why is OK for the right wingers to point to the left and make disparaging remarks but when I do it...Oh my gawd how dare you...

Everything I say and write about the right wingers is true and the proof is all over ATS.

This is a moot point.

From what I have gathered in my lurking and active times on ATS, there is a good mix of people here from many different political ideologies.

Many of the folks here (most parties) are ready to stick it to the Neocons and Progressives, don't think your case is unique.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

edit on 27-9-2013 by Briles1207 because: replied to wrong person

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Onslaught2996

Kumo77

In addition throwing around loose terms like left-wing and right-wing won't earn you much respect.

First off I do not give a crap about anonymous respect or care about stars and flags...I am not in grade school no more and do not feel the need for constant recognition that a lot of members keep looking for.
The flag and star system is just a popularity contest and if you need them from a pile of anonymous strangers...you need help..

The fact you categorize people into left and right wing and not on individual merit, says more about you than anyone else.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Onslaught2996

Kumo77

First off I do not give a crap about anonymous respect or care about stars and flags...I am not in grade school no more

"Any more". You are "not in grade school any more".

Alternatively, you could have said "I am in grade school no more." as that is, as awkward as it sounds, legit.

And sure you care. You care a lot. About stars and flags and all of that jazz. That is why you posted a thread that had no intention of highlighting a problem, nor discussing it with any seriousness, and you just wanted to poke a stick and get support on your side to help you battle the 'right wingers'.

Don't lie to yourself and don't lie to us. You wont get that much required anonymous respect you are seeking so desperately.

I smella butthurt banhammer returnee...

edit on 27-9-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Onslaught2996

Because it isn't about wingers. It's about injustice, from some who have too much power against someone who is powerless. The powerless people have been stripped of their constitutional right, blame both parties.
edit on 27-9-2013 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Yes it is true I, the great onslaught have made an error..even the great ones make mistakes sometimes...

Anyways I was showing how the right wing pick and choose the stories they deem worthy of whining about..they are usually the first ones with showing ATS how bad cops are. Yet they were quiet when this story happened.

It would appear that bad cop stories are only valid when it against white people, not colored.

If I truly cared about stars and flags, then the best way for me to recieve this is to start a thread about how much Obama sucks or twist and turn , overreact or simply take out of context anything he does. ..

new topics

top topics

join