It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is David Paulides and for the last 4 years I've been investigating people missing in the wi

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hello Mr Paulides.

Has anyone who has been found ever claimed to have been abducted by aliens and then dropped off in different spots in the mountain or woods and have they ever claimed they have missing time?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hi David.

I heard an interview with you a while ago on C2C and this was the first time I have heard about these disappearances.
One case in particular was very interesting where a body was found with pretty much every bone in his body broken without any sign of animal markings/scratches, however the body was found close to a cliff face but out of the calculated area if one where to have fallen or even thrown off.
Was there ever an outcome of this or more curious cases such as this?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Hello Mr Paulides,
Have you worked with Eqqusearch or any members doing some work on the side from Eqqusearch? Being involved in 2 missing and endangered persons events in the Midwest relatively recently and speaking with a particular member of Eqqusearch during that time, Id commented for as many missing people as we have ( adult and children) in that particular county, we should be tripping over bodies walking around the grid. This is what I find interesting.. no waste, bodies, or evidence of "Bigfoot" nor any evidence of common habitat that a group of as yet to be identified animals/humans would obviously leave behind. Where are these "materials" hiding? This is not the movies and it is exceedingly difficult to hide some 2,300 bodies and biological materials of missing people reported a DAY in the US. Add to that the concentration areas of missing... and tripping over bodies isnt much of an exaggeration. If youre familiar with Eqqusearch and the things they have at their disposal.. and the expertise/equipment... it does add to the side of something pretty odd happening when no traces are found for so so many missing. Trafficking, murder, cannibals, running upon a meth lab.... that just doesnt cover the amount of missing and presumed dead.. or the victimology of all of those who are missing. There is no common thread that I have seen presented that really explains this.
Let me ask you this.. have you personally thought out of the box concerning the victimology? Going beyond the lifestyle, psychology, etc? Perhaps something physical or biological or hereditary? Or is the data you are privy to pointing more to no common thread at all?

My personal stake in this is a missing family member in Montana. I am not, but she was rez born so it wasnt really taken seriously by LEO in the area... and tribal cops only have so much they can do when its off rez... IF it was in fact off rez.Ive learned that witness testimony is more times than not.. simple fantasy. It was easy to write her off as being abducted and murdered by a guy she met in a bar. It very well could be that is the case in her disappearance, but it has piqued my interest in more " out of the box" ideas concerning these disappearances of so many others with no trace. I was open to any and even some crazy explanations concerning the incredible amount of missing in certain areas. Id love to hear the real ideas you personally have without the canned and vague responses you seem to be giving here There are many closed minded folks here, but youre in a place where the open minded and intensely curious are watching...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••

I do know of Equusearch, they are a quality group!!

The response from the vast majority of law enforcement to missing person cases is not understood by the majority of the public. Most detectives working this position don't want to be there. They get very grated by investigating dozens of cases and then the victim walks in the door stating they just wanted to drop out of society, no crime there and hundreds of investigative hours wasted, happens over and over. When they finally get a quality missing case, some may not recognize it. Most of these old time investigators are not open to new ideas or theories, therein lies a big issue.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PredatorX

Hi David.

I heard an interview with you a while ago on C2C and this was the first time I have heard about these disappearances.
One case in particular was very interesting where a body was found with pretty much every bone in his body broken without any sign of animal markings/scratches, however the body was found close to a cliff face but out of the calculated area if one where to have fallen or even thrown off.
Was there ever an outcome of this or more curious cases such as this?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
When law enforcement can't answer the question, in most cases they move on, there is another case waiting. I don't think anything was ever resolved in the case you refer.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidPaulides

I could totally see that as how it would be played out as they would treat it as an individual event instead of as part of a pattern. The other thing that I found interesting was the issues with the dogs, including cadaver dogs. I think my own former research may actually collide with yours. I lived on the Navajo reservation for nearly a decade and, while I was there, I collected information, in particular firsthand accounts, about a particular subculture of the Navajo. For good reasons, I generally avoid discussing this particular subject. However, there is something that really piqued my interest and that is the issue with dogs being unable to track scent.

The one tidbit that I find may apply to the dog issue is that I uncovered multiple similarities between reports of Navajo skinwalkers (not the werewolf but the actuality of an animal emulating shaman) and reports of feral children. Both are reported as having very distinct body odors comparable to the smell of rotting meat. Additionally this peculiarly strong odor is enough to basically disturb a dog's keen nose. Even the bravest of guard dogs turn into frightened puppies on the Navajo reservation when one of these "wild" people come around. It's a very overwhelming scent. If I recall correctly, there is also a distinct foul odor associated with bigfoot as well, is there not?

My thought is, if you have something coming into the vicinity and a victim being taken by such an individual (feral) or living creature that would omit a very powerful odor, then it would potentially wreak havoc with a search dog's ability to track the missing's scent as there would be two competing scents and one that is infinitely stronger than the other.

To be clear to avoid any potential misunderstandings--not saying Navajo skinwalkers are responsible but noting this particular attribute being strongly associated with "wild men" of every culture. Even the use of berries could have a corollary in making the victim more malleable.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I could totally see that as how it would be played out as they would treat it as an individual event instead of as part of a pattern. The other thing that I found interesting was the issues with the dogs, including cadaver dogs. I think my own former research may actually collide with yours. I lived on the Navajo reservation for nearly a decade and, while I was there, I collected information, in particular firsthand accounts, about a particular subculture of the Navajo. For good reasons, I generally avoid discussing this particular subject. However, there is something that really piqued my interest and that is the issue with dogs being unable to track scent.

The one tidbit that I find may apply to the dog issue is that I uncovered multiple similarities between reports of Navajo skinwalkers (not the werewolf but the actuality of an animal emulating shaman) and reports of feral children. Both are reported as having very distinct body odors comparable to the smell of rotting meat. Additionally this peculiarly strong odor is enough to basically disturb a dog's keen nose. Even the bravest of guard dogs turn into frightened puppies on the Navajo reservation when one of these "wild" people come around. It's a very overwhelming scent. If I recall correctly, there is also a distinct foul odor associated with bigfoot as well, is there not?

My thought is, if you have something coming into the vicinity and a victim being taken by such an individual (feral) or living creature that would omit a very powerful odor, then it would potentially wreak havoc with a search dog's ability to track the missing's scent as there would be two competing scents and one that is infinitely stronger than the other.

To be clear to avoid any potential misunderstandings--not saying Navajo skinwalkers are responsible but noting this particular attribute being strongly associated with "wild men" of every culture. Even the use of berries could have a corollary in making the victim more malleable.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••

I have heard witnesses state that foul odors were associated with bgft.

As far as canines tracking feral people. I can remember when I was a police officer on the SWAT team we were tracking a homeless man that had shot someone. We were in a railroad yard and the dogs were on the guy and the odor was horrendous, worse then horrendous. The dogs eventually cornered the guy and we took him to jail. Three of us had to strip search him, the absolute worst strip search I've ever been involved. This guy had defecated on himself multiple times over several days, maybe weeks. In short, if the canines could track this guy under the gross conditions that existed, I think they would track any feral human. IMHO....

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

This link has some information about disapearances in California wilderness:
www.weirdus.com...

Devil’s Gate Reservoir is in LA; many have completely vanished there, the place where the high level government occultists carried out a lot of magic. These are real portals where evil entities come and go.

With all due respect each is entitled to their opinion, and here is mine. With the level of occult dominance in western politics I think this is the true path to the answers. With the power politicians yield it's no coincidence they got people so interested and looking for a "big foot," and UFOs.

I think UFOs have a lot to do with military activities. Military activities have had a lot to do with the occult. That link has some interesting information. The sheer and total dismissal of the occult ONLY raises my curiosity WAY more. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Thank you for coming here Mr. Paulides:

Question:
The disappearances of people in our National Parks,
Had there been any research in this event here in the US and the Aokigahara (Sea of Trees) in Japan to see if there are any similarities? (people compelled, or choosing to go into the forest to take their life)

Back to the issue of Big Foot,
In the past there have been claims of so-called "nests" to the best of your knowledge, had there been any serious attempts to flat out locate and track them? (like we do with animals. I've heard about people trying to do this, but sadly they give up after a couple of days or take off when they "encounter" something)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Hello Mr Paulides.

Has anyone who has been found ever claimed to have been abducted by aliens and then dropped off in different spots in the mountain or woods and have they ever claimed they have missing time?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The only case like this is that I'm aware of is the same case that everyone knows, Travis Walton.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Mr. Paulides you replied to a post stating that the big foot was human based,in a earlier question i asked if you had found human DNA,so in your opinion is big foot part human and part ? also why is there no definite proof of big foot,bodies,bones anything.And do you feel the Patterson film was a hoax

link   

The homeless, while definitely having their own particular brand of smell that is very overpowering, would not have the same particular smell that is very distressing to dogs. The source of the odor in the truly feral cases has always been attributed to diet--raw, bloody game. What it would equate to for any dog, including a search dog, would be extremely large predator and the dog wouldn't be focused on tracking that scent but the scent of the victim, which could be overpowered.

link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

Thank you for coming here Mr. Paulides:

Question:
The disappearances of people in our National Parks,
Had there been any research in this event here in the US and the Aokigahara (Sea of Trees) in Japan to see if there are any similarities? (people compelled, or choosing to go into the forest to take their life)

Back to the issue of Big Foot,
In the past there have been claims of so-called "nests" to the best of your knowledge, had there been any serious attempts to flat out locate and track them? (like we do with animals. I've heard about people trying to do this, but sadly they give up after a couple of days or take off when they "encounter" something)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••
We know nothing about the Sea of Trees. Remember, research is only as good as the information that is attainable...

People have claimed to have found bgft nests.

Tracking bgft is worthless. They are much too fast, smart and elusive. There is a reason that nobody has been successful at this.....

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

If these people are missing for a host of different reasons, which we must assume, you will never find any one answer. Any proof of one or two cases will do nothing except proves those specific cases. Some would call your efforts a "Fool's errand," just as it is used to debunk UFO investigations (as I well know). The more unworldly your findings, the better you evidence must be to impress media and Science. I applaud your work nonetheless.

In the early days of Sasquatch sightings when they were know simply as "Big Foot," it was reported that such sightings frequently involved UFOs in one way or another. And isn't there a documented story of a group of encamped hunters witnessing a moose being lifted aloft by a UFO which may related? Do your parameters accept the possibility that UFOs are perhaps the culprits? I assume that they would be since they fall into that same disrespected area of phenomena.

Good luck in your work.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

Mr. Paulides you replied to a post stating that the big foot was human based,in a earlier question i asked if you had found human DNA,so in your opinion is big foot part human and part ? also why is there no definite proof of big foot,bodies,bones anything.And do you feel the Patterson film was a hoax

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••
DNA shows bgft is a human based biped. You need to read the DNA white paper and understand the issue.

No definite proof? What is "proof" to you? That is a slippery slope. I personally put no emphasis in photos of video nowadays. Too much can be photoshopped and manipulated. DNA does not lie, that is why the law allows us to convict people based on a DNA match. Again, you need to get the white paper and read about 100+ DNA samples we accumulated and had tested. Is that proof? Read my bio and understand the effort that went into that project, the number of scientists and labs involved was overwhelming.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thanks for coming to ATS!

Question...I would guess that you have also worked on plenty of older, or "cold cases" in this area of research. Has the number of cases that fit your criteria stayed the same over the years on a per year basis or are the significant changes around local/global events or seasonal patterns?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Mr. Paulides

It's my understanding that Dr. Melba Ketchum's DNA study concluded that sample(s) came from a "human relative" originating approximately 15,000 years from the hybridization between a human and an unknown primate species.

What is your reaction to the allegations that the conclusions drawn by Dr. Melba Ketchum's DNA study on the samples provided were fraudulent or bad science. Is it true that the sample origins were undisclosed? Is it true tha the DNA study was never peer reviewed?

Why are you so certain that the DNA study is accurate?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

This link has some information about disapearances in California wilderness:
www.weirdus.com...

Devil’s Gate Reservoir is in LA; many have completely vanished there, the place where the high level government occultists carried out a lot of magic. These are real portals where evil entities come and go.

With all due respect each is entitled to their opinion, and here is mine. With the level of occult dominance in western politics I think this is the true path to the answers. With the power politicians yield it's no coincidence they got people so interested and looking for a "big foot," and UFOs.

I think UFOs have a lot to do with military activities. Military activities have had a lot to do with the occult. That link has some interesting information. The sheer and total dismissal of the occult ONLY raises my curiosity WAY more. Thank you.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I respect everyone's opinion, but your opinion is only as valuable as your knowledge base. I have NEVER met onyone who READ the books who had your opinion. I've heard a dozen other opinions, but not that.

If you haven't read the books, you are discounting 10,000 hrs of research, 600 documented incidents and elements that don't match your hypothesis. To completely dismiss our research without reading the cases and ignoring the associated elements points to someone who already has their mind made up and is ignoring facts, which is what we research.

There is a great quote that someone forwarded to us when someone made a similar comment:

"Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize, ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."
Frantz Fanon

Thanks for the comment.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Mr. Paulides

It's my understanding that Dr. Melba Ketchum's DNA study concluded that sample(s) came from a "human relative" originating approximately 15,000 years from the hybridization between a human and an unknown primate species.

What is your reaction to the allegations that the conclusions drawn by Dr. Melba Ketchum's DNA study on the samples provided were fraudulent or bad science. Is it true that the sample origins were undisclosed? Is it true tha the DNA study was never peer reviewed?

Why are you so certain that the DNA study is accurate?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••

The people who have questioned the study haven't read the study.....Reason, their analysis and questions are easily answered in the paper.

I know where the vast majority of samples were obtained, they are fact!
The groups that are critical with the study have other motives, mainly that bgft is an ape or gorilla and not human based, even though every other DNA analysis ever done on a bgft sample has shown human, never, ever ape or gorilla.

Dr, Ketchums analysis was supported by numerous other scientists that put their credentials and career on the line. Remember, Dr. Ketchum didn't do the extraction of the DNA , many different labs did this and all came to the same conclusions.......

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Where exactly is the wi?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Have you taken the various tribal folklore and history into consideration in your studies?

Have you also considered the potential implications between your work and the many old stories of people who went into the woods, "disappeared" to another world and returned with little or no knowledge of what happened?

A lot of what you have described so far reminds me mostly of our religious and spiritual beliefs about crossing into the spirit world, heaven, paradise, hell, the underworld...some moment of transcendence where we are removed from this world and brought into another. For some its a divine experience, some witness great cities and the ancient past. Among the irish and british legends are tales of going to enchanted galas and wild other lands. Other cultures speak in whispered tones of places of dark, caverns of suffering and pain.

What if these stories aren't just tall tales and old myths?

They exist in every culture, as do religious and spiritual leaders or guides. These people would know by training and experience exactly where these spots existed and use them to their advantage, perhaps even warning others never to go there for fear they would be lost.

If people are disappearing in the woods as they have been throughout history and myth, then is it not reasonable to assume they are crossing some boundary between one universe and the next?

They seem to think they are, we seem to think it's possible, so why not?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join