It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO propulsion and space-time manipulation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
What if UFOs travel by going into another dimension where is it possible to exceed the speed of light by slowing or stopping time.

If you go outside of time-space then travel 1 trillion miles with time stopped(not their time but the universe's time)they would appear to have "disappeared" or "warped" away. They would get to any destination instantly.

Outlined here by michio kaku.

Notice UFO/USOs don't give a sonic boom nor do they register with radar/sonar.
Good luck detecting a trans-dimensional spacecraft (within a space-time bubble maybe or in another dimension entirely) with conventional radar.

Space-Time folding(aka warp drive) as proposed by Prof. Miguel Alcubierre of University of Mexico.

Could ET piloted ufo's being using this to travel here?
edit on 19-9-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

A lot of new age stuff subscribes to this theory, as do I.

Although, UFO's have been detected on radar, as many an ex-air traffic controller will tell you, but it doesn't subtract from the theory.
edit on 19-9-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
That's a cool thought. Makes me think of the quantum picture, where things exist as smears of probability, without s specific location.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Have a look at the documents i presented to George Knapp here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Much of what you described is outlined in actual physics papers. One even refers to UFOs in a NASA paper published in 1979.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

JadeStar

Much of what you described is outlined in actual physics papers. One even refers to UFOs in a NASA paper published in 1979.

The UFOs maybe bend space-time enough to make gravity fields flow around them.

Let me guess did they try to smear this guy like all people that disclose this stuff to the public.

TPTB assigned Rob Bigalow and friends to coop MUFON as an attempt to control it and modulate it.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman

JadeStar

The UFOs maybe bend space-time enough to make gravity fields flow around them.

Let me guess did they try to smear this guy like all people that disclose this stuff to the public.

TPTB assigned Rob Bigalow and friends to coop MUFON as an attempt to control it and modulate it.

Nope. He is still working at NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston today and is listed in their phone directory:
people.nasa.gov...

Also of interest...

www.thespaceshow.com...
www.spaceagepub.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I heard a theory that they may be bending physical space. Imagine a sheet of notebook paper is the galaxy and you want to travel from one end of the paper to the other. It would take a given amount of time but if you were to bend that paper in the middle the two points are now right next to each other making your trip almost instantaneous.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinkerpeach

Yeah, that is basic space/time folding.

Space time can also theoretically be warped, curved, or bent into a donut. All of which if we were able to do them would allow us to travel vast distances in space, time, or both.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

A talk given by Grant Cameron at the 2013 UFO International conference confirms or supports many points made here...I bought a copy, and might be able to post it, but it would be better to download it from the minutes of the 2013 meeting. basically he affirmed that communication and thought had something fundamental to do with UFO movement, and that this was recognized early on by the area 51 types.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

Was the roswell crash on purpose then?
Maybe they wanted to use to know how to do this.
Give them some advanced tech then wait and watch for them to contact you.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This scene kind of fits into the thread.

Although Im not into the "thoughts create universe" deal.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman
What if UFOs travel by going into another dimension where is it possible to exceed the speed of light by slowing or stopping time.

If you go outside of time-space then travel 1 trillion miles with time stopped(not their time but the universe's time)they would appear to have "disappeared" or "warped" away. They would get to any destination instantly.

The answer to the "what if" part is that instantaneous travel would result in a capability of visiting half the star systems in the Galaxy after a mere 4770 years, if you stopped for only one second per star.

Harte

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
In order to bend space-time, they (whatever they are) must have an incredible source of energy that allows them to "neutralize" the effects of gravity.

It could be like the plasma field created around missiles/torpedos to smooth air and make them go faster (with much less air/water resistance). Also make them almost undetectable by radar/sonar.

Also that sort of "gravity shield" coul act as "heat shield" (like the ionezide shild that forms around spacecraft during reentry in our atmosfere) during reentries/soties between dimensions.

Just thinking loud.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman

Outlined here by michio kaku.

I'm almost surprised anyone listens to this guy. For a scientist, he has limited vision, and applies it in strange places / ways.

Anyway, "Space-Time folding(aka warp drive) as proposed by Prof. Miguel Alcubierre of University of Mexico. "; one of the very first things said about this remarkable warp drive addressed the amount of energy required. It seems that all yall still rely on that ole fallacy that it requires large amounts of energy to go fast, or warp space-time. Hence this line of thinking (from Alcubierre to Kaku).

It almost seems that none of them (yall) have heard of Heim; he's a physicist who was a contemporary of Einstein who may actually have come much closer to "unified field" than anyone else so far. Through Heim's physics there are 8 dimension and the idea of creating a "gravity field" is and everyday occurrence.

Here is a whole group of scientific papers that show what Heim has: Gravito-electroagnetic drive.

As for the FTL aspect. It is possible to alter One's "local clock" (the rate at which time passes), and we actually do some of this on a regular basis, just not enough difference to notice. As we move through space-time; our individual mass creates a Doppler effect on the passing of time as it relates to our mass. We don't usually notice these small changes as they are far too small to notice, even over long periods.

However, IF we can go fast enough the effect starts to become noticeable, given enough speed it may become usable. IF, and that may be a very "big" IF, we manage this correctly we can offset the effects of time-dilation and make long distance space travel more possible.

Then there is the "Kerr Metric"; if we can make our mass zero (or near zero) we can manipulate our "temporal vector" and therefore offset, even reverse the effects of time dilation. Doing this ay not be as difficult as One might think; after all, Higgs is now known.

The idea of using a simple drive system like this gravito-electromagnetic drive system should be receiving much more attention. This system of generating an artificial gravity has already worked in the lab (public release 2003) and shows enough engineering promise that it should be "flight trials" now, yet it isn't.

I've done some early engineering on a system like this; it is my opinion, as an engineer, that this is a viable technology NOW, and could be used to launch an interstellar mission in 10 - 20 years.

It is also rather apparent, in my opinion, that ET uses a technology much like this. By the way; this technology can also produce a smaller craft that could behave like the common UFO.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

tanka418

John_Rodger_Cornman

I've done some early engineering on a system like this; it is my opinion, as an engineer, that this is a viable technology NOW, and could be used to launch an interstellar mission in 10 - 20 years.

It is also rather apparent, in my opinion, that ET uses a technology much like this. By the way; this technology can also produce a smaller craft that could behave like the common UFO.

Can you build a small model? i.e.: something about the size of a model airplane?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

JadeStar

Can you build a small model? i.e.: something about the size of a model airplane?

Actually...working on that. I have some of the early engineering done. The expense and requirement of cryogenic equipment is a bit of an issue though, but still; working on that.

edit on 20-9-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Have read few theories, one is that not all alien races have this tech, that in fact they are at different levels of advancement themselves. They have also fought wars amongst themselves.

There is also another theory of travel and it follows that the universe has a current no unlike our wind or ocean current. This current is believed to travel at or near the speed of light.

Could explain how some travel.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm guessing that would explain that supposed-ed tunnel vision your supposed to get when nearing the speed of light barrier/or fabric. The whole space-time continuum thing.Who knows whats after going faster then speed of light, probably more light. If we ever manage to get to the breaking point. I mean Einstein key point was nothing goes faster then light, but that theory changed in the recent years.

And time is illusion and measurement, so if we do go faster then light, would we be entering another time zone, by exiting our time zone, to a much bigger one?

I think time travel is much more technical in its own, but use's/ or has something to do with that barrier of light we see now, or every moment we are awake. They say it possible to go into the future at high speeds, but nearly impossible to get back.
edit on 20-9-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I tend to speculate that the otherworlder starships that visit our planet, do not travel in other dimensions. A superluminal capable starship should not have the need to travel in other dimensions. Rather...the starship should be well protected from the dangers of faster than light speed, with a computer controlled magnetic shield, that has the capability too contain various power level colored plasma's; that is used as fuel for the photon engine when there is a lack of starlight. The plasma surrounding the starship...simply absorbs the hypersonic sound waves with no resulting sonic boom --- same goes --- for the absorption of radar waves.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman

What if the power requirements of doing such a thing were so high that it was basically impossible? How much electromagnetic force does it take to create phantom mass, and how much mass do you need to bend spacetime in such a way that two different points in time are brought together? And what happens to all the squished up space and time between those two points?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join